Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4870990 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mybettingtips(m): 6:07pm On May 13, 2018
Jump on it guys

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 6:08pm On May 13, 2018
Dear @Dani4tech, I got your email but I don't wanna replied via gmail but here. Sorry about your scamming stuff and Sorry about letting you down with a loan as I no longer gives loans to anyone, I have given over 3.5 million Loans which they promised to pay back but since March last year till now, no one has paid back those loans all because I wanna support their businesses without knowing them. I made a promised to myself never ever to give loans out since some are blaming Buhari for the hardship that befalls on them, I can't help but move on bro.

Here is the deal, I've been there, Pls don't think my life is rosy or anything, I have my own problems too... Did some business investment and loose close to 12million.... so right now, I am very broke but I am still believing in God. After reading your email, I saw the honesty in you thats why I decided to write you here.

I will support you with 50k only.. Pls If you have neteller account, I will transfer $160 to you then sell it at 320 and get your money, or look for who needs neteller $160, then mention me here so i can transfer to him, so he can pay you the money.

God bless you!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 6:08pm On May 13, 2018
thank God Francis didn't send me that 1k.... would have used it to stake and now I will be depressed and angry.

una Wey win... congrats

we wait for next season.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 13, 2018
AmNuhell:

Kindly explain a little...

Any ticket code of the above

What don't you understand bro? ? You saw he mentioned Johnpablo; why won't you use Nairaland search and read up Johnpablo's post in conjunction with what you just read? ? Goodluck though.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Davidgprs(m): 6:10pm On May 13, 2018
johnpablo541:

They are in 4th quarter. Please don't play 4th quarter

please teach me how to bet on 3rd quarters tips on basketball and others. thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 13, 2018
goldenval:

Bro, Remember I am only human and God has a way to bless others. I know how many ppl that chats, email and contacting me daily. If I jumped you and fund others didn't mean I hate you but it is the God's will that makes things happen.

Remember God's time is the best!, in life you can't help everyone.

I once went to buy Banana and I was sitting inside my car waving the woman to bring 2 sets of banana but she refused, then I called the 3rd woman who looked so sad and worried and immediately she brought 2 sets of bananas and we agreed on 1k on them..I had about 15k on me that very day, so God spoke to me to give her everything I mean all the money on me...(Who I my to question the voice) so I handed her the 15k, she started crying telling me that she missed nice banana at the market because she couldnt afford to add 1k extra and she is a widow with no help and she had only 9k on her but God used me to give her that 15k.

so why am saying this is for you not to think because I jumped you that you should hold grudges because once you understand the things of the spirit then you will be glad never to repeat your past mistakes or blame others.
#SonOfLiberty. You will never go broke again!!..Mark my word.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hazard1759(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Hello
How can I help you
or better still kindly flash me....070 thirtysix seventy fourtysix eleven
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rednuth(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2018
goldenval:
Dear @Dani4tech, I got your email but I don't wanna replied via gmail but here. Sorry about your scamming stuff and Sorry about letting you down with a loan as I no longer gives loans to anyone, I have given over 3.5 million Loans which they promised to pay back but since March last year till now, no one has paid back those loans all because I wanna support their businesses without knowing them. I made a promised to myself never ever to give loans out since some are blaming Buhari for the hardship that befalls on them, I can't help but move on bro.

Here is the deal, I've been there, Pls don't think my life is rosy or anything, I have my own problems too... Did some business investment and loose close to 12million.... so right now, I am very broke but I am still believing in God. After reading your email, I saw the honesty in you thats why I decided to write you here.

I will support you with 50k only.. Pls If you have neteller account, I will transfer $160 to you then sell it at 320 and get your money, or look for who needs neteller $160, then mention me here so i can transfer to him, so he can pay you the money.

God bless you!

boss we need to Vote for you as our next president Biko

double take for you, I respect your generosity

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Khaytunechi: 6:11pm On May 13, 2018
Viking007:

So like I was saying earlier, this johnpablo541's system is the new goldmine (God bless him). It's actually easy if you are already good with soccer analysis. All you need is your good old flashscore mobile app or sofascore app + luck.

Hello Viking. Good evening.. Please can you in one brief paragraph explain this new concept to me?? I have asked Johnpablo541 twice but he appears too occupied with others.. All I need is a brief explanation on how it works.. is it strictly basketball or volleyball?? I see him play handicap options too,, if you understand the reason/analysis for such picks kindly share it too.. I'll appreciate a reply.. Thank you..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 6:14pm On May 13, 2018
under 7.5 looks good.. i don't expect them to also get 4 yellow card first half and 2nd half... checked H2H i fear Italian players.. since its last day.. please i abort

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dani4tech(m): 6:15pm On May 13, 2018
goldenval:

God bless you!

GOD bless you immensely sir

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Celmatador(m): 6:15pm On May 13, 2018
Cc goldenval...... Boss Abeg i get business proposal ooo. How can we talk?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 13, 2018
BASKETBALL LIVE
WHO WILL WIN D THIRD ROUND
Valencia Basket 2.50 Draw 12.00 Estudiantes 1.60

VALENCIA 2.50

LIVEBETgrin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by naijawisdom(m): 6:15pm On May 13, 2018
CHINE55:
Pls someone should help me with that world cup millionaire code someone shared here last week. It's 2h stake
So, after writing that long episode you don't even quit punting?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngetskilz23(m): 6:17pm On May 13, 2018
austino677:
issa 100k stake bro... if i win i go know say i win money..
bro what bookie is this?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 6:18pm On May 13, 2018
@ goldenval you can never go broke.. lailai
with the good heart you have... God will not allow it.

even as its not going well you still give person 50k.. guys like you are rare.
may God continue making you happy and may everything you venture into prosper.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by geolekan(m): 6:19pm On May 13, 2018
Youngetskilz23:
bro what bookie is this?

1xbet

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 6:21pm On May 13, 2018
centlevi:

Accumulate at least 3 game with a minimum of 1.4 odd each and bet with bonus account.

Bro na game bonus o. Not d main bonus
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 6:21pm On May 13, 2018
Youngetskilz23:
bro what bookie is this?
1xbet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vivvyo(m): 6:21pm On May 13, 2018
goldenval:

Bro, Remember I am only human and God has a way to bless others. I know how many ppl that chats, email and contacting me daily. If I jumped you and fund others didn't mean I hate you but it is the God's will that makes things happen.

Remember God's time is the best!, in life you can't help everyone.

I once went to buy Banana and I was sitting inside my car waving the woman to bring 2 sets of banana but she refused, then I called the 3rd woman who looked so sad and worried and immediately she brought 2 sets of bananas and we agreed on 1k on them..I had about 15k on me that very day, so God spoke to me to give her everything I mean all the money on me...(Who I my to question the voice) so I handed her the 15k, she started crying telling me that she missed nice banana at the market because she couldnt afford to add 1k extra and she is a widow with no help and she had only 9k on her but God used me to give her that 15k.

so why am saying this is for you not to think because I jumped you that you should hold grudges because once you understand the things of the spirit then you will be glad never to repeat your past mistakes or blame others.

evidently God understood the language of her expression...

it takes one with the spirit of God to recognise the voice of God...
U seem to have a good spirit,
keep listening... and u ll go higher
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngetskilz23(m): 6:22pm On May 13, 2018
austino677:
1xbet
aii thx
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bujebudanu1(m): 6:22pm On May 13, 2018
hazard1759:
or better still kindly flash me....070 thirtysix seventy fourtysix eleven

I just messaged you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dacronym(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2018
Till world cup abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by johnpablo541(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2018
Boom.

All three boom

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by geolekan(m): 6:25pm On May 13, 2018
johnpablo541:
Boom.

All three boom

How much have you made today?

Just curious
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 6:25pm On May 13, 2018
johnpablo541:
Boom.

All three boom

I no see this tips... my $200 is doing nothing via 1xbet.. oya cc me on your next game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by topcube(m): 6:25pm On May 13, 2018
Mybettingtips:

Add these 3 to the list

https://manapicks.blogabet.com basketball

https://betresearcher.blogabet.com basketball

https://big83player.blogabet.com basketball and football

Chopping with dem since morning... Remember to tweak some of the picks.. Just to be safe

Thank you mate. I will do that ASAP. I appreciate.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 13, 2018
75D8YZL this is the kind of crazy games that green

i am tired of playing safe

if it green we win togeda
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2018
ePrive:

Learning programming is one of the best thing that'll happen to you.
It's better you learn with a reputable institute, because there're "bad habits" in programming that; once learnt, can be hard to unlearn.
The institute would just guide you (that's what they really do,forget all their long talks), it's like further maths...it's left for you to lget well grounded on your own.

Java...c#...Javascript...Python...would feed you for life. Because computer is the now and future.

So...back to why we're here...ALABI's money grin grin grin
after learning all these, do you start freelancing or looking for jobs in that sector? I'm asking because I learned web development three years ago just for the fun of it grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by viktor88: 6:28pm On May 13, 2018
johnpablo541:
Boom.

All three boom
You are the man
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 13, 2018
Krissjones:
I don't support what the guy is doing but this is a very stupid comment I must say.
i know i know,i am just really tired rn..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 6:28pm On May 13, 2018
johnpablo541:
Boom.
All three boom
you don make up to #50k today eh

(1) (2) (3) ... (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.