Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4915800 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 2:27pm On May 19, 2018
toomush:

Same thought too...he might have lost much, which might have made him to be staking 1m in other to recover, first slip he posted mistakenly was 1m too, but out of fear he cashed out

I hope he uses the money wisely
but the foolish ones will say he staked 1 million naira comfortably, not knowing the guy was sweating under AC when checking results.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2018
baba God.. Abeg bless me too make my money dey cause fight for other people.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2018
DonPikko:
while there're some on this thread that seriously need money for breakthrough, innobets should've requested for those who need help, and tell them to pm him with strong proofs, I think that's how to show love, like what goldenval did last year

I am planning to do more this year.. atleast 100 ppl will benefit. I am thinking of bringing out 1 million to 5 million but God will let me know which one when am ready wink

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toomush(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2018
Hycon:

If he sees it as a business then why not?
But if you play with money like fire, it will burn

Betting is not business, I will rather trade the stock market,Forex or even cryptos.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 19, 2018
toomush:

True words bro...me sef way never better money wan quit, if I hammer that kind money anything way concern betting nah run I dey

Wetin person dey find again in this uncertain gambling environment when u take 100 naira win 41m? When better businesses dey or real estate investment boku for town, na 2-2 odds gamble with 1million con be next step? SMH

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 2:31pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

I am planning to do more this year.. atleast 100 ppl will benefit. I am thinking of bringing out 1 million to 5 million but God will let me know which one when am ready wink
i don't know you in real life, but you're a very down to heart man with the character you've shown here, your generation can't lack because you've sowed into people's life already, Welldone.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toomush(m): 2:32pm On May 19, 2018
Hycon:

If he sees it as a business then why not?
But if you play with money like fire, it will burn

Betting no be business oooh, anyone that sees it as one is on a long thing

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 19, 2018
AxceX:
make ona leave person money alone na ehn but the bolded funny me sha cheesy

BOOOSSS...

75ZY677
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SeunKelechi: 2:34pm On May 19, 2018
Na innobets money dey make people dey abuse their generations like this?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 19, 2018
DonPikko:
but the foolish ones will say he staked 1 million naira comfortably, not knowing the guy was sweating under AC when checking results.
grin grin this got me..

i remembered when i mistakenly staked my last 5k on 5 games,the games was played by 12 am..

my guy,i didnt see sleep,i was checking livescores like crazy,my heartbeat ehnn,you can hear it from afar.

grin betting is sweet sha

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LieDetector(m): 2:36pm On May 19, 2018
Y'all should quit arguing about someone else's life and drop 10odds here. You can apply back in the varsity and go study law if you wish to preach sermon in favor of or against how someone lives his life angry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wallexbaba(m): 2:36pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

brother, you have not bn replying my pm....pls try to, for God sake.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

Just like it is done with Football club stadium seats.
Boss, abeg I wan buy season long seat ticket for your club.
Home and away tickets sef.

You fit help add your under 18, under 15, under 20, Infact all your reserve teams season ticket too join.

I no mind grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 19, 2018
DonPikko:
i don't know you in real life, but you're a very down to heart man with the character you've shown here, your generation can't lack because you've sowed into people's life already, Welldone.
Amen,i saw what the guy did,i thank him.

The best part is that he has online bizz he manages--thats a great investment.

Kudos to you bro

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2018
DonPikko:

Na baba God... some loyal users here will benefit 100k each while the new comers will be sharing the rest grin... anyway when am ready, I will announce because God is good all the time.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2018
toomush:

Same thought too...he might have lost much, which might have made him to be staking 1m in other to recover, first slip he posted mistakenly was 1m too, but out of fear he cashed out

I hope he uses the money wisely

What? Are you serious?

Abeg, Innobets, just jejjely buy land and build a modest house, buy t.bills with another part of the money like (35M), that will pay you a cool 4.5 million every blessed year at 15 percent (that's more than a director's yearly salary). Then face your normal day to day hustle. That 4.5 mill can take care of you and your family yearly and then when your leg done done for ground, you can quietly, pull out more money and start a biz.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2018
Fight don start ontop another person money, we no go see games play again undecided

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

Na baba God... some loyal users here will benefit 100k each while the new comers will be sharing the rest grin... anyway when am ready, I will announce because God is good all the time.

At least better than sharing 1k to 400 people who will still return to beg next weekend. grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Antoinemercer: 2:39pm On May 19, 2018
Juventus no Wan score ni
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 19, 2018
Metuh:
bet9ja -75YSPKR

Thanks, I no stake sha.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistarsam(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2018
Baschweinsteiger:

I am not talking about him.
What about those newbies who will think that is the way to go, I am more concerned about those ones.
Oga, wetin happen to the National Betting Summit grin wey you propose? At least, you don receive the necessary 'approval'.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toomush(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2018
DonPikko:
It is very hard to control the spending of money you didn't work hard for, If innobets have given 40000 to 10 ppl who needed money genuinely or 20000 to 20 ppl, they will always pray for him, and he would have touched there lives positively, but he chosed to share 4k among 100punters, you can't do something great with 4k on the long run, 80% are back here begging

Probably back in alabi's akant

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 19, 2018
Antoinemercer:
Juventus no Wan score ni
What value did you see in a 90mins win @ 1.08?
I can't even stake over 1.5 at that odds sef.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Agp19(m): 2:43pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

pass me not ohh gentle goldenval ....I dey book space for this one o abeg.... av never done this b4
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistarsam(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2018
LieDetector:
Y'all should quit arguing about someone else's life and drop 10odds here. You can apply back in the varsity and go study law if you wish to preach sermon in favor of or against how someone lives his life angry
I tire o

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 19, 2018
75ZZC3K

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistarsam(m): 2:45pm On May 19, 2018
AxceX:
Fight don start ontop another person money, we no go see games play again undecided
The money dey confusion their transmission

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bookiesondebt: 2:45pm On May 19, 2018
the thing juventus dey do me now na wayo
I give am handicap 2 join
omo na one chance be this ooo

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FrankGathers1: 2:45pm On May 19, 2018
Cc BUGOFF, Argentino de Quilmes Vs Defensores Unidos - home to win @ 2.10 (Argentina)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 2:45pm On May 19, 2018
JixNation:

BOOOSSS...

75ZY677
baba tanx 4 the game cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daviesblaze(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2018
LordStranac:
thank you.i wanted to warn him gently,you know nigerians only listen to insults..

you see how they were attacking me from all angles,those people are his enemies..

wetin consign me shaa,i will be here waiting for the news "dude lost 41m"
i'm not saying you're stupid o shocked shocked

i'm just saying you've got bad luck when it comes to thinking grin grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 2:48pm On May 19, 2018
Baschweinsteiger:

What value did you see in a 90mins win @ 1.08?

I can't even stake over 1.5 at that odds sef.

That 1.08 have proven to be a bad egg back to back.
I reject you bad egg that want to destroy the golden egg

Anything they play, na dem sabi

(1) (2) (3) ... (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)