Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4916065 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Brownhypo: 2:48pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

Na baba God... some loyal users here will benefit 100k each while the new comers will be sharing the rest grin... anyway when am ready, I will announce because God is good all the time.
How will God not bless you when you are blessing others! I respect your kind.

I hope am among those grace fall on
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by drizzt27: 2:50pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

Na baba God... some loyal users here will benefit 100k each while the new comers will be sharing the rest grin... anyway when am ready, I will announce because God is good all the time.

Oga boss... I sincerely hope dt time u wld be fair enof to differentiate btw "loyal users" & d "newbies" dt will be sharing d rest! I trust u sha... Sure boss

Cos na so dem share funds 2wice for dis thread wey person no see shi-shi... One talk say we be newbies... D oda one I no even sabi cos na thief, ole bla bla bla end am. More power to ur elbow
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 19, 2018
AxceX:
baba tanx 4 the game cool
Check the one I dropped after too.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toomush(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2018
Baschweinsteiger:

At last someone who understands how gambling psychology works.

It works on your greed, I do trade Forex, so I understand perfectly, it's all about self control, financial discipline, when you are on winning streak you tend to increase your lot size and leverage which exposes your capital too much to the market.

Make I no talk too much jare

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AXYZ: 2:50pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

This thread has no doubt helped countless number of people. May your dreams come true
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 19, 2018
I am happy that you no longer abuse him also
DonPikko:
i don't know you in real life, but you're a very down to heart man with the character you've shown here, your generation can't lack because you've sowed into people's life already, Welldone.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Spactacle(m): 2:51pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

I am planning to do more this year.. atleast 100 ppl will benefit. I am thinking of bringing out 1 million to 5 million but God will let me know which one when am ready wink

Thats nice of you... Ur reward would be in a thousand fold..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 2:51pm On May 19, 2018
cyberhike:

I for one know he's not gay...
a good amount of guys here know too
Lol! I Nor Fitto Laf!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

me, I go need the 100k too.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 19, 2018
toomush:

It works on your greed, I do trade Forex, so I understand perfectly, it's all about self control, financial discipline, when you are on winning streak you tend to increase your lot size and leverage which exposes your capital too much to the market.

Stay blessed bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 2:52pm On May 19, 2018
Juventus the corners are now okay please angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Montez90: 2:52pm On May 19, 2018
innobets right now

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toomush(m): 2:52pm On May 19, 2018
Baschweinsteiger:

Though you are making complete sense this afternoon and I have to admit that I agree with everything you said.

Just so you know,
I still don't like you grin

I don't like him too....but that post was making sense

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AXYZ: 2:53pm On May 19, 2018
drizzt27:

Oga boss... I sincerely hope dt time u wld be fair enof to differentiate btw "loyal users" & d "newbies" dt will be sharing d rest! I trust u sha... Sure boss

Cos na so dem share funds 2wice for dis thread wey person no see shi-shi... One talk say we be newbies... D oda one I no even sabi cos na thief, ole bla bla bla end am. More power to ur elbow

We can only pray God puts us all in a position to share as much. We can't always pray to receive but give!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toomush(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2018
DonPikko:
but the foolish ones will say he staked 1 million naira comfortably, not knowing the guy was sweating under AC when checking results.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 19, 2018
Promotersparlou:

You already responded....low life!!!!

LOL.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daviesblaze(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2018
Promotersparlou:

You already responded....low life!!!!
my nigga, make i send my bet9ja id?

i need small fund for weekend betting o.

Thank you in advance cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toomush(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2018
DonPikko:
but the foolish ones will say he staked 1 million naira comfortably, not knowing the guy was sweating under AC when checking results.

If the game had gone south...you won't probably see that slip undecided

Worst case scenario the first games in the ticket cut nko cry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 19, 2018
toomush:

thanks for this,what forex brokers do you recommend for newbies?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gmercy713: 2:55pm On May 19, 2018
gmercy713:
Tennis Picks 19/05/2018
75X5836

Edit/Remix/Stake

Green luck cool

Check back to see if new picks are added

Again cry cry cry
Two crazy lads spoilt it
B936ECTWSPWTTC-4649939
Hope someone won from it?

Let someone tell me that i'll win

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 2:56pm On May 19, 2018
D7UQJ. 1xbet

All over 2.5 yellow card

2 odd

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daviesblaze(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2018
Montez90:
innobets right now
grin grin grin grin grin
Guy i can relate to that feeling cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by drizzt27: 2:57pm On May 19, 2018
AXYZ:

We can only pray God puts us all in a position to share as much. We can't always pray to receive but give!

Na so my broda... E fit be mi wey go share half a million next oh. I no get staking power but no lele... We dey rest till world cup

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boniga(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2018
Remix n Stake.

25+odds
Bet9ja--- 75kjgw
Nairabet--- 156132534
starting soon, someone pls help me with staking power abeg oo.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toomush(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

I am planning to do more this year.. atleast 100 ppl will benefit. I am thinking of bringing out 1 million to 5 million but God will let me know which one when am ready wink

Nice one sir... empowerment is the key, there is so much the youth can do to earn money online e.g offering services on fiverr

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 2:59pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

Amen
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 19, 2018
toomush:

If the game had gone south...you won't probably see that slip undecided

Worst case scenario the first games in the ticket cut nko cry

Abeg make una free the guy matter before e be like personal vendetta. If e like make he carry everything stake. Like people said na him money grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

You have been a blessing to many. May God continue to enrich you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toomush(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2018
GoTV:

Wetin person dey find again in this uncertain gambling environment when u take 100 naira win 41m? When better businesses dey or real estate investment boku for town, na 2-2 odds gamble with 1million con be next step? SMH

I dey tell you my broda, owner of air peace said before he launched the airline he had enough money on treasury bills that will pay him for life and he won't have to work a day in his life again but he chose to work because he loves what he does, that's how wealthy ppl think

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 3:01pm On May 19, 2018
AxceX:
Fight don start ontop another person money, we no go see games play again undecided

I wonder and most of this guy's are people uncles ooo but see as them dey disgrace each others
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 3:02pm On May 19, 2018
gmercy713:

Again cry cry cry
Two crazy lads spoilt it
B936ECTWSPWTTC-4649939
Hope someone won from it?

Let someone tell me that i'll win

You'll win bro. Awaiting your next post. Abeg tag me

(1) (2) (3) ... (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)