Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4885411 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 19, 2018
AxceX:
I no come understand Wetin him/she day yarn o

E tire me aswear!

cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toomush(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2018
JixNation:

Ask Jumabee, he schooled in MKD.

cheesy

Ok nah...I think say you school there
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 19, 2018
toomush:

Ok nah...I think say you school there
Make una fund me my own makurdi babe laa..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Spactacle(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2018
JixNation:

10 virgin puna from Makurdi fall on you.
Bros na your base be that??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2018
JixNation:

OGA BOSS!

cheesy There are some comments you read and you become speechlessly blown away with so much wisdom in one post. That guy deserves an award.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shollay20(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2018
God bless you @GOLDENVAL for diz decision i no alot of people ll benefited from it nice one.

CHELSEA VS MAN UTD

Tip: OVER2.5 GOALS
@2.52 ODD

Or

Tip: OVER3.5 GOALS
@4.52 ODD

GUYZ WHAT IS YOU PICK ON THIS?

I HAVE THIS FEELING THAT MAN UTD WILL WIN 1-3 ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dskyy(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2018
1xbet code JMXQJ 5+odd

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by darealsola(m): 3:53pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

I am planning to do more this year.. atleast 100 ppl will benefit. I am thinking of bringing out 1 million to 5 million but God will let me know which one when am ready wink
grin grin :Dboss man na so na...na d way....we loyal fans dae here dae wait oo grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 19, 2018
Spactacle:

Bros na your base be that??
yes
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Spactacle(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2018
JixNation:

yes
Alright, cool..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 4:00pm On May 19, 2018
JixNation:

E tire me aswear!

cheesy
I weak cos her effort i mean transmission is causing a confusion towards my apprehensive recommended transfusion I mean an effective transmission on goals scored during transmission in that match

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ifeelgood: 4:02pm On May 19, 2018
B952ECTRQQTQAW-4651833
It's never late.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 19, 2018
762CGBT someone should help me trim this.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seunlayi(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2018
innobets:

Drop the account number here if you want

I love this type of spirit, how I wished all our rich men and theifing politicians are like this, this country would have bn better.

I love giving and sharing, how I wish I can also win someday and share my gestures to as many as possible around me instead of wailing with them in time of need. Always remember that the reward is divine.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 4:05pm On May 19, 2018
Can one still accumulate goalscorer and 1X2?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 19, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Olobojay(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Can one still accumulate goalscorer and 1X2?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2018
Conclusion of my betting career:

After deciding to hang boot till World cup i have analysed all the profits and loss so far and am proud to say Brother Busayo that introduced me to Betting is mad embarassed

Juventus wey never play up to 8 corners since dz days con play 11 corners today embarassed

Lemme just keep dropping tickets for you people anybody wey win Na him luck stay tuned!!

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 19, 2018
NLbully:

After deciding to hang boot till World cup i have analysed all the profits and loss so far and am proud to say Brother Busayo that introduced me to Betting is mad embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tojahh(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2018
ah baba Franzeezco,

where you dey since na? Infact one Goldberg fall on you there.

franzeezco:

The Golden Man
Happy Weekend Bruh!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dasrackhor(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2018
NLbully:

grin
NLbully:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 19, 2018
NLbully:

And what adjective do you think is suitable for the you that allowed yourself to be introduced grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BrokenTV: 4:11pm On May 19, 2018
GreenArrow1:

What? Are you serious?

Abeg, Innobets, just jejjely buy land and build a modest house, buy t.bills with another part of the money like (35M), that will pay you a cool 4.5 million every blessed year at 15 percent (that's more than a director's yearly salary). Then face your normal day to day hustle. That 4.5 mill can take care of you and your family yearly and then when your leg done done for ground, you can quietly, pull out more money and start a biz.
Perfect reply to the above subject matter, Innobet heard to this guy advice and quit betting for good. Go into treasury bill if you don't know what to do with that money.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vampire2020: 4:13pm On May 19, 2018
Juzec:
I get your point though. But we don't really know for sure if he stakes such amount on a daily basis.
shut up, I know you also stake such too,all this stingy millionaires sef
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 19, 2018
Guys I see psg ending as draw. I think picking 1x isn't a bad bet.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2018
Baschweinsteiger:

And what adjective do you think is suitable for the you that allowed yourself to be introduced grin

Better leave me and my insect eyes jejely grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 19, 2018
tojahh:
ah baba Franzeezco,

where you dey since na? Infact one Goldberg fall on you there.

Lol Tojahh My Chairman I Hail Ooo!!! Na Hustle Pin Man Down Bruh....How Family And Work? Abeg When Last You See Smithsydny?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2018
daviesblaze:
(Phone ringing)...
Excuse me Sir, embarassed
it's your village, they want their Id**t back angry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 19, 2018
BrokenTV:

Perfect reply to the above subject matter, Innobet heard to this guy advice and quit betting for good. Go into treasury bill if you don't know what to do with that money.

No oo. The wise one's on the thread said betting is big business so let him continue with 1 million on 2odds. Who needs treasury bills when you can use 100 naira to win 41m? Abeg innobet open ladbrokes and bet365 join your bet9ja make you dey stake dey go. E no go better for investment where punting dey grin Remember we die here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 19, 2018
NLbully:

Juventus wey never play up to 8 corners since dz days con play 11 corners today embarassed

Lemme just keep dropping tickets for you people anybody wey win Na him luck stay tuned!!

lol... please do not drop o! since you can't help yourself; how can you help others? ?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 4:22pm On May 19, 2018
P88QJ. 4+ odds. You can also ACCA u3.5 or u1.5 ht

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 4:23pm On May 19, 2018
NLbully:
Juventus the corners are now okay please angry

grin

I played them over 6.5... meanwhile they had 0ver 10.5

(1) (2) (3) ... (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.