Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4886682 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 8:34pm On May 19, 2018
JixNation:

LOL.

Bro, I no trust that guy hence my inability to subscribe.
.then tell dat your Guy were win 270k..make him de share de game.... anytime him..subscribe...since u never get bar...to subscribe
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 19, 2018
TissuePaper:
You are a fool sir..from the looks of your account balance
eyaa no cry u hear my son i don close my nairaland account abeg seun no dey allow mumu people like tissuepaper join nairaland u go loose customers oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Looopy(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2018
Metuh:

My mind dey tell me say na this guy go borrow Meeting money stake that game o grin grin grin

Cos the way you have been preaching since en grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 19, 2018
I am sorry princess, The meme is bursting my brain
ibkayee:

Lool this guy, are you just going to use this thing everywhere now? grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by damdam995(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2018
Contact me for your bet deposit. I collect airtime.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:
Please If you're new to gamble, don't listen to those upcoming once here saying is it your money? because they lack some senses and you should not follow their foot steps. There is what is called money management and it is not advisable to stake such huge money unless you're an expert/even an expert must think twice before he stake such huge amount of money.

I know a man that used his monthly salary of 100k to staked in an odds of 1.5 because he supposed to pay his landlord that money for his house rent that expired since 3 months ago and because he is addicted to betting, he spent and even borrowed his meetings money and wasted all. he is owing total of 500k now as am talking to you. he keeps chasing his loose thinking he will pay... he nearly loose his job too because he can't focus because of gamble, he's no longer staying at his own house because he didn't have money to pay his landlord. Right now he is living with his parent.

so the reason why I said this is for you not to be like this guy. don't stake 4 millions instead I know say no be my money but some of you are still living with your parent while your parent is still struggling to put food on the table.

Anyone supporting the guy that wasted such huge money won't be able to manage money in life.

Note: I'm a risk taker in gamble sometimes but the highest amount I staked on a game is 1million to win 1.1million odd of 1.10 only grin grin grin inplay though
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:
Please If you're new to gamble, don't listen to those upcoming once here saying is it your money? because they lack some senses and you should not follow their foot steps. There is what is called money management and it is not advisable to stake such huge money unless you're an expert/even an expert must think twice before he stake such huge amount of money.

I know a man that used his monthly salary of 100k to staked in an odds of 1.5 because he supposed to pay his landlord that money for his house rent that expired since 3 months ago and because he is addicted to betting, he spent and even borrowed his meetings money and wasted all. he is owing total of 500k now as am talking to you. he keeps chasing his loose thinking he will pay... he nearly loose his job too because he can't focus because of gamble, he's no longer staying at his own house because he didn't have money to pay his landlord. Right now he is living with his parent.

so the reason why I said this is for you not to be like this guy. don't stake 4 millions instead I know say no be my money but some of you are still living with your parent while your parent is still struggling to put food on the table.

Anyone supporting the guy that wasted such huge money won't be able to manage money in life.

Note: I'm a risk taker in gamble sometimes but the highest amount I staked on a game is 1million to win 1.1million odd of 1.10 only grin grin grin inplay though
big one from the boss.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Durhleepee(f): 8:44pm On May 19, 2018
All in all, rich or not, 4million is still plently oh. It's 4million we are talking about oh not #400,000 as in 1,2,3,4million. Please sofrly sofrly, before somebody go go bankrupt.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 8:45pm On May 19, 2018
I swear u fall my hand. See as you dey contradict yourself. You gambled a million naira and you say someone that gambled 4 million had no money management skills. You need to check ur self cos regardless of the odds you stake, nothing is certain in gambling. You had more than enough for u to have staked 1 million. Do u know how much the guy has? If u had lost that your 1 million na so dem go dey blow siren for here say see useless fellow. I'm even tired talking on this matter. Everyone should face their business as long as the guy no carry him problems come meet una. Why una dey use panadol on top another man headache?

goldenval:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seunlayi(m): 8:45pm On May 19, 2018
dennisworld1:
come what ifthey draw. angry
then I will lose 100 x 2
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 8:46pm On May 19, 2018
Looopy:

grin grin grin grin
Please forward a note to alexistaiwo to release the list of those he funded from the money you sent to him

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 8:46pm On May 19, 2018
When you see a kid that is suffering from poverty with no future hope, he will always full of hates and bitterness. wise ppl will ignore such person. I am not here to belittle myself with such person grin grin...

Seun once closed down this group/gamble section because of so many ppl that used their school fees to gamble in the past and his view is that gamble is misleading so many youths and later we petitioned him before he agreed to reopen it.

I am not here to encourage anyone staken 4million. I only care about everyone here not outside users, if you're outside users, if you like stake 10million its not my business but we should not come here to encourage upcomings to stake such.

Yesterday someone mentioned about tempted to use his friend's money of 250k or 200k to gamble... you see, the money is not even his own money and we should always warn ppl here about gamble just like the companies that is producing cigarettes, they always mentioned the risk of smoking just to warn everybody.

Thank you.

Note: I said if you're upcoming don't stake huge amount of money because nothing is sure unless you're an expect. ( I don't know why the insult for goodness sake, because I know some new gamblers might try to copy him one day. the guy must be an expect and i don't have any problem with that but am just trying to advice those new comers. It took me 3yrs to become professional gambler. I can stake 1 million if am very sure of the game.) grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 19, 2018
Please, who has the 4m ticket?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 8:48pm On May 19, 2018
Samuel60:
I don't understand why some people choose not to understand that fingers can never be equal and yet they claim to be intelligent.

Before you people jump into conclusion, do I need to remind you guys that the person who staked 4 million naira on a ticket might also have a back up plan or ticket somehwre.

Also, that someone staked millions on game or gamble dosent mke him foolish. That you don't av d money dosent mean others won't have. Besides the 4million might even be a little change to such person.

Let's mind our business and avoid poking into others people life. If naso advice easy or naso una get wisdom reach why not use the wisdom to make your own millions too and advice yourself. Advicing ministers on gambling affairs. Yeye people

Exactly my thought

If to say the game deliver they will be looking for him but Now that it went south it now turned to mocking.

So bad. This guy might be a billionaire or millionaire and that losing might be a peanut to him.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 8:49pm On May 19, 2018
AmoryBlacq:
does your mention give people money?

grown ass kid!

how people react to your foolish comments:

Don't mind dat one jare... he wants to sha feel important by force on these thread . He lives on Mentions and really wish he could be accorded same way godenval is been accorded. Mr intelligent

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daviesblaze(m): 8:50pm On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
Be there copying joke, better enter nearest market and push wheel barrow with your chest like gorilla. Once people see you, there will know you mean business
I was thinking of a perfect comeback. but i just realized;

that would be a fool celebrating his first convert grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by omoeko001(m): 8:51pm On May 19, 2018
Bayern Munich is a useless team

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 19, 2018
762ZZPV

Fixed match

Pls play

Starting 9pm

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:
that guy wasted 4million cry cry cry... tomorrow being sunday he won't agree to bring 2k to join cook Sunday rice because of this 4million... omg.. 4million would've changed someone's life forever.
It is also very possible that Chelsea to win/lift the fa cup is the only game remaining in his long acca..

Maybe he had to insure his bet..

Who knows..

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Looopy(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2018
DonPikko:
Please forward a note to alexistaiwo to release the list of those he funded from the money you sent to him
E b like say that one don enter voicemail o lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by martinz1: 8:53pm On May 19, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Lol, 4M kwa..

Me wey just dey look for 1M to do my masters abroad and become a responsible person in life..

I know one day sha, I go make am..

4M gone in 90mins... God is wonderful
1m is not sufficient for MSC abroad

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 8:53pm On May 19, 2018
damdam995:
Contact me for your bet deposit. I collect airtime.
..i..want to.fund, 100..naira. betnaija account......how much do u charge..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 8:54pm On May 19, 2018
austino677:
bayern is becoming something else nowadays... playing stupid games costing them down fall

Playing just over 2.5 is safer for their match now. That was what I played
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gondon(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2018
gondon:
Guys check this out.....

23 odd

Green

GUYZZZZZZ.

Did this play or not?.

Sweet money
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Samuel60:

Don't mind dat one jare... he wants to sha feel important by force on these thread . He lives on Mentions and really which he could be accorded same way godenval is been accorded. Mr intelligent

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alabaintprice(m): 8:55pm On May 19, 2018
Alabaintprice:
2VDQJ
If anyone played this game... Congratulations...

I lost my 489odds by 2 games
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 8:55pm On May 19, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Bros. I'm not taking sides in your argument, and I don't want to get involved.

But the bolded is not it at all.. Viking007 is one of the respected member is this forum. Even with the way he types that's what make you even know that he is an adult and you can differentiate him from the kids here. That's if you are an adult yourself..

That you don't agree with his POV does not mean he is a kid.

Anyways, I mean no offence.
I just gas talk at that aspect
The dude just wants me to quote him cheesy thinking his everyday barking will get my attention. Unfortunately I get lots of mentions & only respond to reasonable people. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2018
JixNation:
Please, who has the 4m ticket?

One yahoo boy like that
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elijah101(m): 8:58pm On May 19, 2018
Alert ... 1xbet ... Argentina league

there are straight draws , Under to be won there in play .. if you get the eye ... try am ..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toomush(m): 8:58pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

Twale sir...true you talk sir...tell them oooh

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 8:58pm On May 19, 2018
Betnomore:
I swear u fall my hand. See as you dey contradict yourself. You gambled a million naira and you say someone that gambled 4 million had no money management skills. You need to check ur self cos regardless of the odds you stake, nothing is certain in gambling. You had more than enough for u to have staked 1 million. Do u know how much the guy has? If u had lost that your 1 million na so dem go dey blow siren for here say see useless fellow. I'm even tired talking on this matter. Everyone should face their business as long as the guy no carry him problems come meet una. Why una dey use panadol on top another man headache?

God bless you for this...You know I really don't blame him. He his a Demi God to some of the beggers and ass lickers here so what ever he says he his always right. Well am not surprised though cos I never saw him as an intellingent person so when he shoots himself on the leg like dis it's just justify my stand.

You talk about money management and yet you came out boldly to say u staked 1milion on an odd of 1.10 how foolish can dat be and yet dis same you come out openly to condem someone who staked 4million naira. And people ass licking him didn't see any wrong in dis. Well am not surprised sha cos birds of the same feather flocks together.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 8:58pm On May 19, 2018
Betnomore:

WORD!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.