Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4885963 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2018
JasonBLood:
This is what happens when you celebrate too soon

Ahhahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2018
AmoryBlacq:
Valentine! you're someone I respect, not because of your suppose wealth but because of your kind heart, you have human compassion, something greatly missing in people of our today world!

On this issue on ground, own it like a man, you jumped too quickly!

Regarding you changing your mind on empowering people here, mehn it is your money, you can share it wherever you like, God is still going to reward mightily irregardless!

But I should state, we are men, we should keep to our words, it is what makes us! stay good!

Thank you bro... but me saying I should share the money somewhere else, did I addressed to anyone here? did I make any announcement here? This is the reason why you guys don't read meaning to my word sometimes.

I was just talking with my friend vickings grin alone not you guys.

Good night.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:31pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

Sorry dear but anything cup.. I don't near there...
My brother warned me Oo! First it was Man u,now it's Bayern and Madrid is already behaving like their village people are using them to fry garri.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Durhleepee(f): 9:31pm On May 19, 2018
JasonBLood:
I'm just a big fool I already knew psg have been playing trash in recent weeks yet I still added them to my ticket I need someone to insult me for this stupidity please
Why are you this stupid? Is stupidity in your blood? You must need prayers to flush all the stupidity in you. You are very stupid, you cannot think straight. How do you think you will win with this stupid approach?

Is this okay or you still need more? Don't bother to say thank you, have been looking for who to insult since morning.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2018
austino677:
if someone told me bayern can't get any half win at final i go slap the person.. just to. complete 2 odds why me angry

choi!.. Oya sorry ... that's gamble for you. its a win/win thing cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 9:31pm On May 19, 2018
Now I see your just an ass licker. Person stake 1 million no be big money. U dey talk say compare to 4 million. I don't want to insult you but please you're unbelievable. So there is nothing wrong in staking 1 million naira. Abeg nairalanders make una come to my rescue oooo. 1 million is cool when it's goldenval that stakes it. Hypocrites. God help us in this Nation full of hypocrites

Metuh:

You want to compare 1million to a borrowed 4million?

Are you for real

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2018
Rushmore:

My brother warned me Oo! First it was Man u,now it's Bayern and Madrid is already behaving like their village people are using them to fry garri.

These are my today's game. Just 2odds.

Ligue 1 - Caen - Psg 19/05/2018 20:00:00 Double Chance X2 1.19
Ligue 1 - Lyon - Nice 19/05/2018 20:00:00 Double Chance 1X 1.11
Ligue 1 - Troyes - Monaco 19/05/2018 20:00:00 Double Chance X2 1.21
Primera Division - Villarreal - Real Madrid 19/05/2018 19:45:00 Double Chance X2 1.28

If they like, make them Bleep up.. na them sabi... grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 9:33pm On May 19, 2018
TissuePaper:
can you use your brain for just a second bro undecided smiley
I have said it to you before"NEVER YOU IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE QUOTE ME AGAIN!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
France
Ligue 1
20:00
St. Etienne - Lille
Hweh - 1.28

Spain
Primera Division
17:30
Sevilla - Alaves
Hweh - 1.21

Sweden
Allsvenskan
17:00
IFK Norrkoping - Dalkurd FF
Hweh - 1.33

Switzerland
Super League
18:00
FC Basel - FC Luzern
Hweh - 1.23

Serbia
Superliga
19:00
FK Red Star Belgrade - FK Vozdovac
1 - 1.25

Spain
Segunda Division
19:30
Lorca CF - Valladolid
Aweh - 1.47

Turkey
Super Lig
Besiktas - Sivasspor
1 - 1.19

Turkey
Super Lig
Fenerbahce - Atiker Konyaspor 1922
1 - 1.18

Total Odds - 6.50
Booking - 75X9FSG

CC : pushking, funnynation

2 days in a row..

One Judas..

Okay..

Basel..!!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ufranklin92(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2018
Thank God say I comot Bayern oo

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 9:35pm On May 19, 2018
damdam995:
50%
....give me your num....I'm interested
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2018
sammyobi584:

nothing.. Chelsea won today oga buy one bottle of malt for me now o
I go scratch 2h card give you 2moro make you load.

Abeg accept me as i carry come. Na wetin i fit afford now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:37pm On May 19, 2018
Na for pesin to understand this Asian games.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 9:37pm On May 19, 2018
Betnomore:
Now I see your just an ass licker. Person stake 1 million no be big money. U dey talk say compare to 4 million. I don't want to insult you but please you're unbelievable. So there is nothing wrong in staking 1 million naira. Abeg nairalanders make una come to my rescue oooo. 1 million is cool when it's goldenval that stakes it. Hypocrites. God help us in this Nation full of hypocrites

bro pls don't waste ur time engaging dis kids. Majority of dem don't even understand what dey type that's why u see I didn't even bother replying this particular moniker you replying to.All dey know how to do best is to asslick n beg

I made my points and am glad some reasonable peeps saw sense in it .dats all

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by That3: 9:37pm On May 19, 2018
Lol i read the posts of the two main guys arguing over stakes and ironically they both made sense. Why can't we just present our facts concurrently without any bias, sentiments, emotions or whatever. It all boils down to perspectives, For some people it's ALL OR NOTHING! while others preferred climbing the ladder of success slowing. None is better than the other. For every possibility of failure there is a possibility of SUCCESS! While some of us are blinded with the down side and possibility of failure some are optimistically enough to see only the upside and possibility of success. Humans are the strangest of all God's creations, we are just too complex and unpredictable to be simply boxed into Categories or "Dos and Donts". My brother and I read the same success books, And since then the risks he takes make me wonder if one of us is reading those books upsidedown. In everything he does it's either a 100% or nothing for him, He will go broke risking all he had on some business ideas while i prefer to take things a little bit slower. Now i wouldn't say i am wiser than my brother, we both read the same books, we both had our fair share of successes and failures. Such is life. Keep doing what you think works for you.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 19, 2018
That3:
Lol i read the posts of the two main guys arguing over stakes and ironically they both made sense. Why can't we just present our facts concurrently without any bias, sentiments, emotions or whatever. It all boils down to perspectives, For some people it's ALL OR NOTHING! while others preferred climbing the ladder of success slowing. None is better than the other. For every possibility of failure there is a possibility of SUCCESS! While some of us are blinded with the down side and possibility of failure some are optimistically enough to see only the upside and possibility of success. Humans are the strangest of all God's creations, we are just too complex and unpredictable to be simply boxed into Categories or "Dos and Donts". My brother and I read the same success books, And since then the risks he takes make me wonder if one of us is reading those books upsidedown. In everything he does it's either a 100% or nothing for him, He will go broke risking all he had on some business ideas while i prefer to take things a little bit slower. Now i wouldn't say i am wiser than my brother, we both read the same books, we both had our fair share of successes and failures. Such is life. Keep doing what you think works for you.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boniga(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2018
boniga:
89% Bet9ja--- 75xkjgw Nairabet--- 156132534 Total odds = 25+ The odds are dropping edit and stake. I no get money so i no play
Who played this game here
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
I go scratch 2h card give you 2moro make you load.

Abeg accept me as i carry come. Na wetin i fit afford now

Una get luck today. I be manU fans.. all my friends they mock me since today because of una winning. no worry next season dey come grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by enny234: 9:41pm On May 19, 2018
B932ECTRETCPSR-4411986
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by damdam995(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2018
Metuh:

Talk straight...what's 50
50% of the airtime.... So for your 500 airtime, I'll fund you 250
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2018
Samuel60:

Haba you want make ur children for here suffer to death ?? As say if almighty goldenval no drop bar dem go die or dem no go survive. Honestly you really do av a long way to go n by the way u talk it shows u really do av a shallow mentality.

Who cares if you go somewhere else to give out money or not. Am not surprised sha na d almangiris here give u honor nonsense. This comment of urs really shows how much you live and sustain on attention . It's obvious u dont give out of goodwill rather you just some attention seeking wanna be who gives just to massage ur ego .. That's why you always come up here to tell how u gave out 100 k to 10 people blah blah blah n shit
This is simply the honest TRUTH

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by damdam995(m): 9:43pm On May 19, 2018
Jagaban880:
....give me your num....I'm interested
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by George28(m): 9:43pm On May 19, 2018
If you dig deep into all these people transmitting arguments from one moniker to another you will know they are all pained grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ufranklin92(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2018
Maybe my mojo is back,who knows

B951ectctzaepz-313343

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 9:45pm On May 19, 2018
A big laugh to that before I go to sleep grin

George28:
If you dig deep into all these people transmitting arguments from one moniker to another you will know they are all pained grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngetskilz23(m): 9:45pm On May 19, 2018
damdam995:
50% of the airtime.... So for your 500 airtime, I'll fund you 250

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jtjohn(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2018
Rennes please.......
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 9:46pm On May 19, 2018
Betnomore:

1 million on an odd of 1.10 and 4million on an odd of 1.80 to win trophy .

how do you even think
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
My people i don carry big head enter like tipper.

I dey happy as my chelsea tear man U pant come lash them koboko for nyansh.

I greet all the hustlers in the house....... My preek dey stand salute like nepa pole

Mister low odds himself
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by damdam995(m): 9:47pm On May 19, 2018
Contact me for your bet deposit. I collect airtime
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistarsam(m): 9:48pm On May 19, 2018
The narrative has changed from 'even if he is a billionaire, how on Earth can he stake 4M' to 'the 4M was borrowed'. Weh done sahs!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.