Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4917134 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 6:46am On May 20, 2018
hadura29:

Give me your account number make I credit your bet9ja aza...
...make i follow drop bros
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:54am On May 20, 2018
Surajkhadijat:
Quality god and Gondom pls send ur number to my mail we need to talk privately
pls pm me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 6:55am On May 20, 2018
qualityGod:
pls pm me
..BRO...any fixed match for Today?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ositadima1(m): 6:55am On May 20, 2018
qualityGod:
763HV2S

Pls bet on this fixed

Starting by 2am

casted
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:57am On May 20, 2018
Jagaban880:
..BRO...any fixed match for Today?
yes two fix matches again bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ositadima1(m): 6:58am On May 20, 2018
qualityGod:
Fix pls play

763HZJG

boom
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:59am On May 20, 2018
ositadima1:

casted
yes because of fix matches investigator's cheesy but profit was made
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 6:59am On May 20, 2018
qualityGod:
yes two fix matches again bro
.....Wow...Hope dis one na 100percent Sure....pls wat time de match go start...no vex abeg?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:01am On May 20, 2018
Jagaban880:
.....Wow...Hope dis one na 100percent Sure....pls wat time de match go start...no vex abeg?
starting soon
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bomasek(m): 7:01am On May 20, 2018
Where that our tennis guru,has he dropped any code
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Babycherry(f): 7:03am On May 20, 2018
qualityGod:
yes because of fix matches investigator's cheesy but profit was made

Quality I fell asleep ooooh, I wish I had staked better.....
embarassed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Olatoman(m): 7:04am On May 20, 2018
qualityGod:
starting soon

Good morning bro, your games been enter, and olohun, that second game, my mind be dey tell.me say make I finetune.

Once I hit my expected target, go Roger something
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 7:04am On May 20, 2018
Betnomore:
I swear u fall my hand. See as you dey contradict yourself. You gambled a million naira and you say someone that gambled 4 million had no money management skills. You need to check ur self cos regardless of the odds you stake, nothing is certain in gambling. You had more than enough for u to have staked 1 million. Do u know how much the guy has? If u had lost that your 1 million na so dem go dey blow siren for here say see useless fellow. I'm even tired talking on this matter. Everyone should face their business as long as the guy no carry him problems come meet una. Why una dey use panadol on top another man headache?

Well said bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:05am On May 20, 2018
I beg make una show love bet9ja 3910021 cheesy

I get two fix matches starting soon ,I go drop the games as usual here

One love cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2bolaji: 7:05am On May 20, 2018
qualityGod:
send me your email make I send you my WhatsApp number bro

Usmanbj84@gmail.com
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:06am On May 20, 2018
Babycherry:

Quality I fell asleep ooooh, I wish I had staked better.....
embarassed
embarassed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:07am On May 20, 2018
2bolaji:

Usmanbj84@gmail.com
I have mailed you bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gondon(m): 7:07am On May 20, 2018
qualityGod:
pls pm me

Pm sent..........
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:07am On May 20, 2018
Gambling is very addictive and if innobet continues like this, im sorry he'll be back to square one and start asking people for 100 naira funds in season 2020. Find better thing do with your money and quit gambling guy. Well it might be difficult because awoof money wey you no shed sorrow tears and blood for dey easy to spend. And make no mumu come here talk say 4 million means nothing to him. Or say risk taking na part of business. My brother nor be this kind risk taking and nor be this kind business. That's a very foolish mentality and above all an ambitionless man's mentality as in person wey no get goal. In a nutshell, person wey no value him future.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jtjohn(m): 7:08am On May 20, 2018

sure 9 odd..........nairabet code

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dondave11: 7:08am On May 20, 2018
Morning fellas..

What's the best option for opening a 1xbet account? One-click, by mail or phone..

A quick response will be appreciated..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gondon(m): 7:09am On May 20, 2018
Surajkhadijat:
Quality god and Gondom pls send ur number to my mail we need to talk privately

Check ya mail
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by babtunns(m): 7:11am On May 20, 2018
qualityGod:
starting soon

Bro for the first tym I won on fixed match... U deserve an accolades.. bro dis is my mail let talk oyenekangbenga0@gmail.com
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 7:13am On May 20, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
Gambling is very addictive and if innobet continues like this, im sorry he'll be back to square one and start asking people for 100 naira funds in season 2020. Find better thing do with your money and quit gambling guy. Well it might be difficult because awoof money wey you no shed sorrow tears and blood for dey easy to spend. And make no mumu come here talk say 4 million means nothing to him. Or say risk taking na part of business. My brother nor be this kind risk taking and nor be this kind business. That's a very foolish mentality and above all an ambitionless man's mentality as in person wey no get goal. In a nutshell, person wey no value him future.

He is not the owner of the 4 million naira ticket.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:13am On May 20, 2018
gondon:

Check ya mail
I didn't see your mail pls
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2bolaji: 7:15am On May 20, 2018
qualityGod:
I have mailed you bro
Just check my mail now I don't see anything mk Una drop ya own
The devil is a liar.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bomasek(m): 7:15am On May 20, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
Vultures gonna brand u a hater

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by zanjorrg(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2018
Dondave11:
Morning fellas..

What's the best option for opening a 1xbet account? One-click, by mail or phone..

A quick response will be appreciated..

by mail
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:17am On May 20, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:

Let him continue gambling. We've said this same thing yesterday but his defenders quickly posted a ticket of his recent win of 6 million. Don't interfere in his spending anymore so they won't label you an hater. He owns his money and he's right to spend it as he wishes. No be you go follow am face the consequence of him actions. If Emmanuel Eboue that collects over 50k pounds per week in Arsenal for several years can go bankrupt, what is 41m? Just sit down and win your own money bro

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:19am On May 20, 2018
2bolaji:

Just check my mail now I don't see anything mk Una drop ya own
The devil is a liar.
ok just show my bet9ja I D love 3910021

Thank but my email address dey my signature now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gondon(m): 7:21am On May 20, 2018
LAZIO vs INTER

CORRECT SCORE

1st Half========= 1-1
Fulltime========= 1-1

Choose any of d half's, and believe me u can't loose.
Use sportybet to play bcoz they have d Highest odd for this game

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dondave11: 7:23am On May 20, 2018
zanjorrg:

by mail
thanks bro.. What's your nairabet username lemme transfer 2h to you..

P.S: I knw say u fit no need am, but I just wan appreciate you for d quick response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)