Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4962099 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bomasek(m): 7:51am On May 20, 2018
joshuakdboy:

Yes but that baseless argument yesterday made some people miss it. This was the game he dropped but I think 2 couldn't be found on bet9ja 763B3SQ
Thanks bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dondave11: 7:53am On May 20, 2018
GoTV:

When you have 40k, what is 1k to spend on gamble? grin it's nothing bro. Stop thinking like a poor man. I would advise him to increase his stakes so he can ruin bet9ja
Dude, it's a brand new day.. Please, let that topic slide.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:57am On May 20, 2018
Dondave11:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:58am On May 20, 2018
It is confirmed VICO is a scammer, someone paid him 25k.

He's not replying him again.

shockedshocked

I said this o.

https://mobile.facebook.com/vico.gamingfixed.7/about?lst=100004038394237%3A100026150511829%3A1526803006&refid=17

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cleoo(f): 7:59am On May 20, 2018
Boss, plz be posting codes for novice like me.......
gondon:
Yesterday post and GREENZZZZZZ.

PLEASE try today's own........ I don't need your reward or money.

Thank you.

Correct score for LAZIO vs INTER have been posted..... Stay tuned for more.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Yemmart(m): 8:00am On May 20, 2018
Only gamble with money you can afford to lose – gamble with money that you set aside for fun, like going out for drinks or to the cinema. Never use money that you need for important things like rent, bills or food.
Don’t chase losses – don’t try and get money back by betting more and going over your limit. This usually leads to bigger losses.
Take a break – if gambling is no longer fun then take a break.
Set a money limit in advance – set a limit on how much money you are willing to lose before you bet or play. If you win, enjoy the money but if you lose you must quit and walk away.
Set a time limit in advance – set a time limit for how much time you can afford to spend gambling and stop when you reach it.
Never put gambling before friends or family – don’t put gambling before other social activities or seeing friends and family.
Gamble for fun and not a way of making money – think of gambling as an entertainment expense – like going out for dinner or to the cinema. Gambling establishments are set up to take in more money than they pay out.
Don’t gamble if you are angry, upset or depressed – you can’t make good decisions if you aren’t in the right frame of mind.
Don’t drink or take drugs when gambling – decisions that are made under the influence are often regretted after so don’t mix gambling with drugs or alcohol.
Seek help – If you find yourself gambling when breaking any of the above tips then please scroll down for advice on how to get help.
Gambling Problem Signs To Look Out For
Gambling more money to get back earlier money lost (chasing losses)
Spending more money and time on gambling than you can afford
Lying to family or friends about the amount of money or time you spend gambling
Losing interest in usual activities or hobbies like going out with friends or spending time with family.
Always thinking about gambling.
Gambling until all of your money is gone.
Needing to increase the stake of your gambling to feel the same excitement or buzz.
Borrowing money off friends, family or money lenders to use for gambling.
Resorting to theft or fraud to get gambling money.
Feel anxious, worried, guilty or depressed

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 8:00am On May 20, 2018
JixNation:

shockedshocked

I said this o.
Hmmm the money don lost be that Na.

Na to wait for im free forecast I dey grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 8:00am On May 20, 2018
GoTV:

When you have 40k, what is 1k to spend on gamble? grin it's nothing bro. Stop thinking like a poor man. I would advise him to increase his stakes so he can ruin bet9ja
Yo obsession is gettin out of hand. You've made yo point. Let him be. Ah!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by enesexy(f): 8:02am On May 20, 2018
Esthy96:

Tennis 1.70+ odd

Italy men and women single final

First game start by 12am and the second game start by 3pm today.

Good luck
bet9ja pls
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toomush(m): 8:03am On May 20, 2018
joshuakdboy:

The worse part is they don't even know if he has lost with such high stake which shame won't let him post here. He mistakenly posted a game he staked with 1 million naira though he cashed out.. Him staking such high amounts could turn out to be hazardous. But all that needs to be said is being said already and i believe people have learnt... He even forgot it was #100 he used to win #42million..

Hope he wasn't tempted to play that Bayern cup final with millions o

I don't think this is he's first 1m stake, we just saw two, they might be more, just saying.

All those saying it's he's money he has the right to do whatever he wishes with it no be better friend run from such ppl...such will only be happy at someone's else downfall

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Allem(m): 8:04am On May 20, 2018
Bro, that whole money can vanish in 4 hours believe me. I have seen Pipo go down like that in gambling by chasing what they have lost.
GoTV:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 8:05am On May 20, 2018
toomush:

I don't think this is he's first 1m stake, we just saw two, they might be more, just saying.

All those saying it's he's money he has the right to do whatever he wishes with it no be better friend run from such ppl...such will only be happy at someone's else downfall
You guys should stop this mumu arguments na.

So better people can post games here

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Allem(m): 8:05am On May 20, 2018
Dondave11:
kk. Bro, let's focus on Green. Gotv nice chatting with you

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 8:06am On May 20, 2018
qualityGod:
I dey wait for una love grin

Love in what sense bro

Mind u I didn't play d initial game u posted here and come to think of it" didn't u play d said "fix game" u posted yourself? If yes den why asking people for love again

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SeunKelechi: 8:06am On May 20, 2018
JixNation:

shockedshocked

I said this o.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 8:07am On May 20, 2018
GoTV:

I thought you have sense.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SeunKelechi: 8:07am On May 20, 2018
nobsalis:

Love in what sense bro

Mind u I didn't play d initial game u posted here and come to think of it" didn't u play d said "fix game" u posted yourself? If yes den why asking people for love again
That is human beings for you ó....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:07am On May 20, 2018
Please, 10 odds I beg.

maximum of 8 picks, any sport is welcome.

Tankiu.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:09am On May 20, 2018
Metuh:

You guys should stop this mumu arguments na.

So better people can post games here

Oga no one is disturbing you from posting or copying codes. Don't cyber bully anyone here as if you own nairaland. The only thing you have control over is your phone. Has All the codes you've copied in the past turned your fortunes around? Carry your anger elsewhere

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:09am On May 20, 2018
A brother quits today. Says this is no life at all.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by felzylix(m): 8:09am On May 20, 2018
Big game doesn't mean big stake, let it sink in y'all, all football matches 1x2 end in 90mins.

Be smart, stake responsibly.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:10am On May 20, 2018
nobsalis:

Love in what sense bro

no vex bro we no dey fight .I'm sorry for quoting you.pls forgive me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:11am On May 20, 2018
locust:
A brother quits today. Says this is no life at all.

God bless you. Don't look back
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:11am On May 20, 2018
Please at least six persons should report any post pertaining to yesterday's argument with rule number 18.

I think we have said all that needs to be said about it yesterday.

Please Let us take the bull by the horn and stop flogging a dead horse.

Oya who is the next to post about that over flogged issue.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:13am On May 20, 2018
bigcee:

I thought you have sense.

You can't spot sarcasm? Too bad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:13am On May 20, 2018
gmercy713:

Bravo smiley #inspired
we dey wait for your game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 8:13am On May 20, 2018
qualityGod:
no vex bro we no dey fight .I'm sorry for quoting you.pls forgive me.
Sey u dey fear the guy tongue tongue tongue

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Agp19(m): 8:13am On May 20, 2018
gmercy713:
Just saw it. Working on other picks. Stay tuned.
bros we still dey tune ooo

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toomush(m): 8:14am On May 20, 2018
GoTV:

Oga no one is disturbing you from posting or copying codes. Don't cyber bully anyone here as if you own nairaland. The only thing you have control over is your phone. Has All the codes you've copied in the past turned your fortunes around? Carry your anger elsewhere

I wonder oooh...me I just dey ignore them

I don reach my staking limit, so am on the sidelines...make dey leave make I enjoy myself
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toomush(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2018
GoTV:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dacronym(m): 8:18am On May 20, 2018
Saw this
Merrybet users?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)