Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4869255 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 4:20pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Alextaiwo should confirm the remaining people remaining,he said just 11,so I would only fund the 11 people ,he should confirm if your name is there and you were not funded.
my name dey that list & alex d cow! no fund me... but as u don talk, make i drop my lionsbet id grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kendrick93(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Some people qualified for the 4k and were not funded,what's 1k? I was actually among the first 100 people that signified interest in the 4k,was having issues with biz then,thank God its sorted now,I was ignored because of personal beef,I onced criticised him for begging after winning PFP,but I took it in good faith and moved on,it's funny seeing some people that collected the 3900 stil making noise cos of 1k.The worst is not having ur name on the list and stil making noise,funny enough,if most of you were in his shoes,you would have deactivated and ran away with all the money.
no mind them,na hypocrisy dey worry them...

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dokyOloye: 4:22pm On May 27, 2018
rawe45:

I did
Could you pls quote me wt the coupon code?
I know I played 2 tennis slips I got from here but I don't know if its his.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Some people qualified for the 4k and were not funded,what's 1k? I was actually among the first 100 people that signified interest in the 4k,was having issues with biz then,thank God its sorted now,I was ignored because of personal beef,I onced criticised him for begging after winning PFP,but I took it in good faith and moved on,it's funny seeing some people that collected the 3900 stil making noise cos of 1k.The worst is not having ur name on the list and stil making noise,funny enough,if most of you were in his shoes,you would have deactivated and ran away with all the money.
Get your fact right before spewing trash

Do I even know you? Oh! You think I remember your useless moniker?

You must be kidding me if you think I've a beef with you
grin cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by maklelemakukula(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Alextaiwo should confirm the remaining people remaining,he said just 11,so I would only fund the 11 people ,he should confirm if your name is there and you were not funded.
carry this thing go another thread. We don't need this eyesore here

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dbrainiac1(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2018
kendrick93:
which site do u check there h2h on tennis?
sofascore
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kazolad(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2018
Starts in 5 mins time

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2018
The truth is that betting is not the way forward,only few people are lucky with it,I do but for fun,I have lost more than 400k trying to chase my loss,I have tried football,hockey,tennis, handball,beach volley,basketball,just name it,at the end,the bookie always win,most of you that received the 3900 and 1k stil lost it to bet,I even prefer one person used the money to pay his rent or sch fees than for the money to go back to alabi

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bountyhunter: 4:28pm On May 27, 2018
phenom666:
Nairabet remove it home/away clean sheet. Guys go to USA major soccer league and see what am talking about.

Home/away clean sheet full-time is out.
Merrybet, lionbet still have there.

Nairabet is fast losing creditability. backup

it's worse than that boss... nairabet not playing fair, voiding won games

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 4:28pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:

You obviously did not take it in good faith or else you would not be making false accusations here.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Montez90: 4:30pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The truth is that betting is not the way forward,only few people are lucky with it,I do but for fun,I have lost more than 400k trying to chase my loss,I have tried football,hockey,tennis, handball,beach volley,basketball,just name it,at the end,the bookie always win,most of you that received the 3900 and 1k stil lost it to bet,I even prefer one person used the money to pay his rent or sch fees than for the money to go back to alabi
you are a known beggar here, don't allow me open your yansh o, today's sunday

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:31pm On May 27, 2018
Rushmore:

You don buy market!!! grin grin grin
Lol,buy which market,for secondary sch students wey full here,I don't hide anytin,I dropped my details to be funded, when I had issues.I don't even like betting with my hard earned money.Its a waste
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2018
bountyhunter:

it's worse than that boss... nairabet not playing fair, voiding won games
I'm just waiting for them to pay me tomorrow before requesting for an account closure. They've graduated from editing tickets to voiding clearly won picks for no reason.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 4:34pm On May 27, 2018
Montez90:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2018
Lhimeet:

Get your fact right before spewing trash

Do I even know you? Oh! You think I remember your useless moniker?

You must be kidding me if you think I've a beef with you
grin cheesy
I don't expect u to accept but stop forming saint here,you didn't fund the first 100 people that indicated interest,why?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dacronym(m): 4:38pm On May 27, 2018
If una sha decide to fund today, remember me

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:40pm On May 27, 2018
Montez90:
You are free,I only begged the millionaires that won,because I knw my money was also used to pay them,and mind u,if bet9ja hadn't removed that option,I was burning 5k each game,so I needed a balance.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 4:40pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lol,buy which market,for secondary sch students wey full here,I don't hide anytin,I dropped my details to be funded, when I had issues.I don't even like betting with my hard earned money.Its a waste
cheesy You had "issues" and you resorted to begging for N3900, now all of a sudden you want to fund everyone yet to be funded by Taiwo? Haha.

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 4:41pm On May 27, 2018
Dacronym:
If una sha decide to fund today, remember me

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:

I advise you to stop making bogus statements and nonsensical facts. You seem to feel so high of yourself. Stop behaving as if we are rags here.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2018
Viking007:
cheesy You had "issues" and you resorted to begging for N3900, now all of a sudden you want to fund everyone yet to be funded by Taiwo? Haha.
I was spending a lot betting on the correct score and other option,I needed the 3900 badly then,because it affected my biz too.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I was spending a lot betting on the correct score and other option,I needed the 3900 badly then,because it affected my biz too.

Business business business, you keep mentioning business you cod be a Keke driver for all we know

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2018
Chidexter:

I advise you to stop making bogus statements and nonsensical facts. You seem to feel so high of yourself. Stop behaving as if we are rags here.
Thanks,I didn't intend to make u feel like a rag,but the attack on taiwo cos of 1k is hypocrisy,when 95percent of the people attacking him would have deactivated and made away with all the money.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dacronym(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=promisious post=67931305][/quote]
OK I will be waiting
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2018
Chidexter:

Business business business, you keep mentioning business you cod be a Keke driver for all we know
Even a keke driver is better than a full grown man putting all his hope on betting.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 4:48pm On May 27, 2018
Any sure game?

100 odds.
Needed urgenlty
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Montez90: 4:49pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are free,I only begged the millionaires that won,because I knw my money was also used to pay them,and mind u,if bet9ja hadn't removed that option,I was burning 5k each game,so I needed a balance.
Osha fe te ni eniyin sha, boboyi ma ko ja aye re o

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2eggs1goal: 4:51pm On May 27, 2018
The only way to win in betting is to stop betting. Note to self
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dacronym(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2018
promisious:
Any sure game?

100 odds.
Needed urgenlty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPBMumghl4s
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 4:52pm On May 27, 2018
If I hammer my own millions, alextaiwo must share the akaewu I will drop.
If you don't like it, go to amadioha.fullstop

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2018
Chidexter:

Business business business, you keep mentioning business you could be a Keke driver for all we know

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by talk2ibk(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Let them know
bet9ja id
Hibeekay2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.