Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4900111 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eunisam: 5:25pm On May 27, 2018
crazy 76VXTPX
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2018
Viking007:
cheesy You had "issues" and you resorted to begging for N3900, now all of a sudden you want to fund everyone yet to be funded by Taiwo? Haha.
U Dey Mind The Clown?
"i Was Burnin 5k A Game, So I Needed My Balance".
"i Begged because i Dont Bet With My Hard Earned Money"
This Is Most Mumu-ish Crap I Hav Read In A While.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 5:29pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
[s]The truth is that betting is not the way forward,only few people are lucky with it,I do but for fun,I have lost more than 400k trying to chase my loss,I have tried football,hockey,tennis, handball,beach volley,basketball,just name it,at the end,the bookie always win,most of you that received the 3900 and 1k stil lost it to bet,I even prefer one person used the money to pay his rent or sch fees than for the money to go back to alabi[/s]
Actually, it is folks like you who give punting bad names. Bet Responsibly, You won't, Know your forecasting prowess, No, you won't, You would rather jump from one market to another. Another rule of thumb "Know exactly when to punt, No you won't. Then you hear stories like betting is evil, betting is sin bla bla bla #Peace

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2018
BUGOFF:
U Dey Mind The Clown?
"i Was Burnin 5k A Game, So I Needed My Balance".
"i Begged because i Dont Bet With My Hard Earned Money"
This Is Most Mumu-ish Crap I Hav Read In A While.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 5:33pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
If I was given the 100k to share,I would have used it to fence the land I bought,because I knw it would go back to alabi pocket.

boss, 100k to fence land? na 20 by 20 land you get... all your story nor just dey add up at all..

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 5:33pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Even a keke driver is better than a full grown man putting all his hope on betting.
And U Were Putting All Ur Hopes In Ur Keke Biz, Staking 5k A Game Till Ur Biz Went South And U Resorted To Begging, Not To Buy Keke Tyre O, But To Stake Again.
Bobo, Sorry To Say But, U Are Very Daft.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dacronym(m): 5:33pm On May 27, 2018
chewbacca:

today’s games done and dusted grin
Pls Have a look at this for me

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 5:38pm On May 27, 2018
Dacronym:

Pls Have a look at this for me

Nice picks..

I think Alex De Minaur will get a set.. Kolschreiber should beat Coric 1-3 or 2-3.
Others look good

Modified: you changed your picks?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2018
1realBobby:

boss, 100k to fence land? na 20 by 20 land you get... all your story nor just dey add up at all..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bountyhunter: 5:42pm On May 27, 2018
phenom666:
Jesus have u contacted them. Did u win d game if yes send through e-mail to them. Am leaving them for now.

this one too is looking as 'void' dafuq nairabet nairabet!!! smh account closure for sure
cc Viking007

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ayanbaba2(m): 5:43pm On May 27, 2018
BUGOFF:
And U Were Putting All Ur Hopes In Ur Keke Biz, Staking 5k A Game Till Ur Biz Went South And U Resorted To Begging, Not To Buy Keke Tyre O, But To Stake Again.
Bobo, Sorry To Say But, U Are Very Daft.
chaiiiiiiiiiii!

happy Sunday!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 5:43pm On May 27, 2018
Montez90:
this your story no dey add up, dis your fabllle dey mad gaan, weh don sir!
Begging since 2016? cheesy Dude is a legend, I was still struggling to understand the meaning of 1X2 by that time. Hahaha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by otutu123(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2018
eunisam:
crazy 76VXTPX
cheiiiiiiii. see moneyyyyyy! what does the OTHER mean?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by otutu123(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2018
eunisam:
crazy 76VXTPX
cheiiiiiiii. see moneyyyyyy! what does the OTHER mean?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 5:47pm On May 27, 2018
Everyone using nairabet should avoid the clean sheet market as it seems to void all games. That is something I have noticed lately

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 5:49pm On May 27, 2018
Avoid the clean sheet games for now as it seems to void games whether won/lost

bountyhunter:

this one too is looking as 'void' dafuq nairabet nairabet!!! smh
account closure for sure

cc Viking007
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 5:50pm On May 27, 2018
Betnomore:
Everyone using nairabet should avoid the clean sheet market as it seems to void all games. That is something I have noticed lately
Why not trash the stupid company self

How can someone be punting and sweating for games to click then they void it in a second?

God knows I won't ever near that foolish site again

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:51pm On May 27, 2018
1realBobby:

Baba if u give me the 100k I go add money show u the pics,in 2 weeks time.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by idongesit88: 5:52pm On May 27, 2018
this money concerning Alexistaiwo is gone and dead but I still wonder why people after knowing fully well that either he took some of the money or whatever he did with it, that it cannot be recovered back. if after one month and you still talking of that 1k that you know since then you should have made up to 30k knowing he would never remit it, then you have a problem. what he did was bad but I'm sure and certain that 99% of those dragging this issue are just like the guy and may do worst than he did if they had the chance. In most cases only a criminal will volunteer to burn another criminal alive.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kendrick93(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2018
Betnomore:
They is something fishy about this highestpopori and kendrick93. Make una just be careful cos I'm damn sure that popori no ready fund anything. Dem just wan come make mouth here. Alexistaiwo na good forecaster wey almost everybody accept but him funding issue was a big dent on his personality. Let's move on guys as we all don rebuke am. Once bitten twice shy
I will appreciate if you leave me out your mentions.thank you
You should know I'm allergic to senseless 1diots
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:

But na u say u one give people money, those wey no receive fund from Alexis.

Now u Don dey use style dey beg 100k. Guy, I don't like what I hate

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 5:57pm On May 27, 2018
1realBobby:

Boss, how far jawe? You get game? Say range of 3 to 5 odds?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Wealth7(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2018
bountyhunter:

this one too is looking as 'void' dafuq nairabet nairabet!!! smh
account closure for sure

cc Viking007

I think nairabet have got issues with their system or odd hence reason for voiding dose games cos d odds are actually big for dat option.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
If I was given the 100k to share,I would have used it to fence the land I bought,because I knw it would go back to alabi pocket.

You just messed up with this stupid comment. Now, your argument is vague. Why? You are trying to let someone off the hook and even bragged about funding the rest only to say you would have done the same.

Just stfu please

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sukhothai: 6:00pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Even a keke driver is better than a full grown man putting all his hope on betting.
what!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 6:01pm On May 27, 2018
Chidexter:

But na u say u one give people money, those wey no receive fund from Alexis.

Now u Don dey use style dey beg 100k. Guy, I don't like what I hate

Na dust dey the guy brain. Just spewing trash since

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dacronym(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2018
chewbacca:

Nice picks..

I think Alex De Minaur will get a set.. Kolschreiber should beat Coric 1-3 or 2-3.
Others look good

Modified: you changed your picks?

That game Is it like correct score in football?
Or more broad in chances, I just need a minimum of 5 wins
I don't really understand it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
where I for see 100k.. abeg e, I came here this evening to beg...
abeg brothers in the house, I am always shy to beg, but I have reached my elastic limit... abeg guys, hunger wan finish me, I have no where to run to but you guys, abeg, make una help a brother life... any amount will do abeg...
Alexistaiwo
, donpiiko
, donpikko
, goldenval
, innobets
, lhimeet
, chiefheywhy
, loopy
,bugoff
, sammyboi
, imustreturn
, davincida
, funnynation
, funnydude
, gody05
, mistercharles
, sirmichael
, funnydude
, everybody
abeg everybody make una help me before hunger kill me abeg...
Firstbank 3075211995.. thanks all

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2018
Am not against anyone bashing Alexis but then again, the issue should be allowed to rest. Besides, some people have lost more than 1k from that period till this point.

Until he comes up here and offer heartfelt apologies like Karius, I doubt guys here would forget
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2018
justwiseass:

Boss, how far jawe? You get game? Say range of 3 to 5 odds?
i Don retire
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HermitSage: 6:09pm On May 27, 2018
Racing:
B938EWTPRQECWC-2372243......Potential 105k gone. The bad side of cash out cry cry cry embarassed
Huhm. Hey! Sorry to disturb but I have questions to ask you regarding freelancer.com. I've sent you a mail, which I'm hoping you see. If you don't, can you mail me too. Please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.