Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,165 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4979684 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by neutralmind: 7:51am On Jun 16, 2018
Pls I need 1.5 to 2 odds for today.... I'll be glad if u can drop it here. Want to stake heavily.

Thanks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yomislim: 7:53am On Jun 16, 2018
alexistaiwo:

They say that Alexistaiwo is a scammer, it is all well and good but at least before he came a scammer, he was a little useful to the thread.
Before the funding issue came up, I know many people who contacted me to tip me for a job done well.

Mention just one person who will ever remember you for helping him or her make a just kobo here.
Don't bother racking your empty skull to think about anybody you helped because we all know that the only reason most people know you here is because of the fact that you are always shouting Alexistaiwo up and down.

Other than being a comic relief here, when the chips are down and Forecasters are told to stand up to be counted here.
My friend, you are absolutely nobody here.
Very very inconsequential.

So please next time I am trying to share forecasting tips with serious minded people here.
As in when we are talking about making money from punting.
Rein in your stupidity.
When it is time for comic relief, I will call you myself.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 16, 2018
ajon1:
Pls guys what does this world cup option means? Is it only applicable to a single match or for the whole of group stage?
78R7L3V
can anybody answer me pls?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 16, 2018
cyberhike:

be like bet9ja server don scatter lol.

josh Hafa na... I wan follow your low picks today.

Lol, God catch the mo'fkers

I'm one of those fee lucky peeps in punting..

I once had such an experience with ebonybets. Barcelona odd was supposed to be 1.30 but it was valued at 130 ( note that no decimal)

I staked am 1k that day, barca win and the mofos credited me 130k... After withdrawing, I closed the account..

The problem with such error is if you loud it, they'd quickly rectify it..

Back to the matter.

My Today's pick is France to win and over 1.5 goals

Good luck to us
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ifeanyibxt: 7:55am On Jun 16, 2018
i want to fund my bet9ja account who can asist me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 16, 2018
joshuakdboy:

Lol, God catch the mo'fkers

I'm one of those fee lucky peeps in punting..

I once had such an experience with ebonybets. Barcelona odd was supposed to be 1.30 but it was valued at 130 ( note that no decimal)

I staked am 1k that day, barca win and the mofos credited me 130k... After withdrawing, I closed the account..

The problem with such error is if you loud it, they'd quickly rectify it..

Back to the matter.

My Today's pick is France to win and over 1.5 goals

Good luck to us

shockedshocked

Crdeited you 130k?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2018
neutralmind:
Pls I need 1.5 to 2 odds for today.... I'll be glad if u can drop it here. Want to stake heavily.

Thanks.
78SCR2T
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by samplanner(m): 8:04am On Jun 16, 2018
pls what is wrong with 1xbet, I won 3035 but they credited 1835 in my account. is there any1 experiencing this with them?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kelechiodo(m): 8:04am On Jun 16, 2018
RedDistrict:

"Hi, we regret inconveniences. A reset has been effected to ensure viewing on the channel. Thank you.....Emmy010"

Done!

Thanks so much
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2018
Fatasy:
Morning house,pls can sm1 explain this ticket for me,is it portugal to receive over yellow cards or the group in total B913ECCQARTQWQ-1150023

yea, its the group games

In as much as we need luck in betting Research is also necessary some times.

I played this Portugal Under 5.5 cards.

Portugal's group includes Slow Spain and Iran. Of course you could see the effect of slow games (only 1 card yesterday)

Its counter attacks and tension that usually produce cards.

Portugal may be carded at most twice against morocco but none against Iran.

I dropped a game with 14 teams for under 6/7 cards in this world cup. I specifically chose teams in weak and slow groups.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 8:08am On Jun 16, 2018
Emzyme:

Kwikcash
me no want kwikcash
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ganjafama(m): 8:10am On Jun 16, 2018
anayo01:
Pls my fellow nairalanders....after the squabble and jabbing and nabbing done yesternite...I've woken up with the followin submissions..I had let frustration take d better part of me yesternight hence the outbursts....I can assure u all that I am not part of the alex foundation.....forgive me for my miscalculation hence d provision of dah moniker..its nt mine cuz I never had any prior now...I beg u guys for the last time as I have decided to let go of everything....I although will be seen for some days would soon be leaving...I have decided to make a turn in my life....pls industrialchemi if u had hesitated with d seemingly forthcoming assistance becuz of the alex foundation ties issue..rest assured its false alarm....if you still have doubts in your heart and can't either bring it to notice or help me..no problem..we are human beings...I am sorry again for the lash out...am seriously going down nd not sure I would pull through..if I do u guys will know as time progresses...trust me d thread has been like family!!

Cc
Yehmy,esthy,alexistaiwo,industrialchemi,dwayde,and everybody
What do you mean by Alex foundation?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sent4rina: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2018
neutralmind:

Thanks.
Thailand league
Sukhothai - Chonburi
Time: 1pm
Play @1.44 odd

Sweden 2nd division
Karlstad - Trollhattan
play @1.40

Total 2.O6
98% sure
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2018
motta:
me no want kwikcash

ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tojahh(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2018
You're too confused to deserved my help... anytime I wanna ask for your acct detail, you come up with a more confusing and thievery outburst. Oga mi no vex you aren't convincing enough.

adios

anayo01:
Pls my fellow nairalanders....after the squabble and jabbing and nabbing done yesternite...I've woken up with the followin submissions..I had let frustration take d better part of me yesternight hence the outbursts....I can assure u all that I am not part of the alex foundation.....forgive me for my miscalculation hence d provision of dah moniker..its nt mine cuz I never had any prior now...I beg u guys for the last time as I have decided to let go of everything....I although will be seen for some days would soon be leaving...I have decided to make a turn in my life....pls industrialchemi if u had hesitated with d seemingly forthcoming assistance becuz of the alex foundation ties issue..rest assured its false alarm....if you still have doubts in your heart and can't either bring it to notice or help me..no problem..we are human beings...I am sorry again for the lash out...am seriously going down nd not sure I would pull through..if I do u guys will know as time progresses...trust me d thread has been like family!!

Cc
Yehmy,esthy,alexistaiwo,industrialchemi,dwayde,and everybody

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2018
Finland. Ilves Vs. Helsinki HJK = 1/2 HT/FT. * Thank Me Later.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 16, 2018
JixNation:

shockedshocked

Crdeited you 130k?

I waited for them to void it, bit they didn't

My neighbour were even surprised cos they all refuse to play.

I funded the account for that same purpose when I saw the odds. My friends were telling me its a trap but I said 1k isn't too much to risk.

well, I think after that week, ebonybets closed for like two months doing maintenance and opened later. They even sent me a mail to activate my account when they reopened but I just ignored.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by beatmonster(m): 8:17am On Jun 16, 2018
yehmy:
use your head City headmaster the goal scorer option is just juicy like this grin i'm not begging u to play but i'm gonna use 5H to play different ticket to be like innobets

Mind you Russia did it

Spain nd portugal did it

let me go nd fund my acct and ignore you

quote me with the different options
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2018
Jixnation....i twale ....I'm ready.. are u ready?..if yes shoot
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daviesblaze(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2018
[b]PUNTER DAV'S CORNER

FIFA WORLD CUP

Argentina vs Iceland
Pick: Argentina to win by 2 or more goals

STATS
I saw Iceland last week vs Ghana, they were obliterated in the second half and completely outplayed. They’ve conceded 3 to Norway, Peru and Mexico in their 3 games prior. Their Euro 2016 performance was good, but heavily relied upon the unity and how ‘new’ they were to people’s minds & managers plans, they’re being found out. Their main result came against a poorly managed England side (god forbid was a sad day for me) and they face one of the best attacks in world football. I don’t have to say much about it.. Messi, Aguero, Dybala, Di Maria. To me, i just see this going one way & it’s a statement being made.

I do feel like Iceland can score in this game; given their recent attempts to add a more offensive outlet to their game and I’m slightly wary of this so I’ll make a small play on over 2.5 team goals for Argentina too in the hope 3-0,3-1 comes in to win both.

That said: I do give some to Iceland’s qualifying performance, it surprised me.. but in the last few months I can’t emphasise the point that Argentina should have far too much today.

One thing to note on this match, there are some rumors floating around that Argentina may be using a 2 defender formation in this game. While I don't think Iceland has a great attack, this formation could lead to problems for Argentina defensively. I still like this pick as I think Argentina's attack will be too much for Iceland. I predict somewhere around a 4-2 scoreline if the 2 defender formation is used. If they play a 3 or 4 defender formation, I think a 3-0 or 3-1 will happen.

Croatia vs Nigeria
Pick:Over 2.5 goals

STAT
Croatia - Nigeria I watched croatia's and nigeria's friendly matches. Croatia played very good vs Brasil even though they lost 2-0.
Nigeria has a good players but as a team they dont have good chemistry.

Croatia is a sleeper imo, they have a quite complete squad, solid defense, great midfield with people like Perisic, Modric and Rakitic as well as great forwards like Mandzukic, Kramaric, Pjaca and Rebic. I think they can go deep in this world cup. Nigeria should not be underestimated but I think Croatia will keep the upper hand and win here.

France vs Austrailia
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5

STAT
Australia are capable of scoring despite their lack of squad depth. France are not brilliant at the back and Lloris likes to soak his gloves in grease when playing for the national side. I reckon France have got this but a handicap and team goals market are not convincing. I'd rather take a chance on the Aussies to get themselves a goal.

More tips on https:///sureoddsblaze[/b]

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 16, 2018
joshuakdboy:

I waited for them to void it, bit they didn't

My neighbour were even surprised cos they all refuse to play.

I funded the account for that same purpose when I saw the odds. My friends were telling me its a trap but I said 1k isn't too much to risk.

well, I think after that week, ebonybets closed for like two months doing maintenance and opened later. They even sent me a mail to activate my account when they reopened but I just ignored.

My brother, You actually Alexistaiwoed Ebonybets.

gringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AlvaroMorata(m): 8:26am On Jun 16, 2018
There is this small option i discovered.. I have taken out time to study basketball inplay and I noticed that the last 4 minutes in a quarter is very erratic, and 1xbet always puts up only one OVER/ UNDER points at that interval and removes other lower or higher points. Odds for it is between 1.8-2.0, and I normally win 7/8 out of 10 picks daily.
The technique here is to go for the OVER ... points displayed at that moment. Turn on the One-click bet feature and set ur stake, so that once you click on the point displayed ur bet will go through... The 1st, 2nd & 4th quarters are good for this strategy.
Goodluck.. More guides will be dropped soon. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 16, 2018
JixNation:

My brother, You actually Alexistaiwoed Ebonybets.

gringrin

Haha

This was one of their mail to me during the maintenance period.

Hi Joshua,

TGIF! It’s funny how Fridays seem to always come in a hurry.

I think it’s because many people around the world are always looking forward to it.

As promised in the last email from our CEO, if there would be any changes to our expected date of return with new website, you can count on us to inform you.

Our Spanish software providers actually dealt us a big blow, informing us that the new software would not be ready for release until 7th November 2017 with promises that this would be the last extension.

Honestly, we regret the inconvenience and void that our absence has caused. We promise to fill it with even bigger packages for your betting pleasure.

Meanwhile, we are having a movement counting down to 7th November on all our social media handles, please follow us as we may be giving away some cash in the process.

Facebook- @myebonybet
IG- @ebonybet
Twitter- @myebonybet

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Have a lovely weekend.
Cheers!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 16, 2018
Jagaban880:
Jixnation....i twale ....I'm ready.. are u ready?..if yes shoot

78SGHHN

Let's go there.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2018
topcube:

Guys be careful of 1xbet, 1xbet is a scam bookie, some guys are wining from them and they are trying to recoup from innocent tipsters.
This is why I call 1xbet a scam, I won N1,219, placed a bet (N350) on advance bet while the one I won was still in progress. The game I played on advance bet was a lost bet, the N250 was deducted (I have N100 in my account before placing the N350 bet), my balance was suppose to be N969, but right now my 1xbet balance is zero. I called a customer call to ask why. I was told I spent the winning on "Penalty Bet". I asked why this Penalty Bet was not on my bet history, I was told it will take 24hrs to be on my bet list (it's more than 32hrs now). I had mailed them to provide me with my bet history manually since the so called Penalty Bet failed to appear on my bet history, I was told to provide about 2-3 documents before they can send bet history to my email. I gave up. I asked them to close my account and they replied my with "If you don't have any other enquiry, good luck".
I had since moved on, I just have to warn you guys here to be careful of 1xbwt. It's better with stay with our home bookie than this faceless Russia bookie.
Please share your experience as well.
Open bet365 if you want a foreign bookie..just have national id, voters card or int passport and ur residential address bill in your name..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 16, 2018
joshuakdboy:

Haha

This was one of their mail to me during the maintenance period.

Hi Joshua,

TGIF! It’s funny how Fridays seem to always come in a hurry.

I think it’s because many people around the world are always looking forward to it.

As promised in the last email from our CEO, if there would be any changes to our expected date of return with new website, you can count on us to inform you.

Our Spanish software providers actually dealt us a big blow, informing us that the new software would not be ready for release until 7th November 2017 with promises that this would be the last extension.

Honestly, we regret the inconvenience and void that our absence has caused. We promise to fill it with even bigger packages for your betting pleasure.

Meanwhile, we are having a movement counting down to 7th November on all our social media handles, please follow us as we may be giving away some cash in the process.

Facebook- @myebonybet
IG- @ebonybet
Twitter- @myebonybet

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Have a lovely weekend.
Cheers!

Who tell them say una be friends?

cheesygrin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Phillfree(m): 8:33am On Jun 16, 2018
samplanner:
pls what is wrong with 1xbet, I won 3035 but they credited 1835 in my account. is there any1 experiencing this with them?

grin
samplanner:
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fatasy(m): 8:33am On Jun 16, 2018
joshuakdboy:

yea, its the group games

In as much as we need luck in betting Research is also necessary some times.

I played this Portugal Under 5.5 cards.

Portugal's group includes Slow Spain and Iran. Of course you could see the effect of slow games (only 1 card yesterday)

Its counter attacks and tension that usually produce cards.

Portugal may be carded at most twice against morocco but none against Iran.

I dropped a game with 14 teams for under 6/7 cards in this world cup. I specifically chose teams in weak and slow groups.
Thanks so much bro,rily apreciate.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2018
stemmez:

Open bet365 if you want a foreign bookie..just have national id, voters card or int passport and ur residential address bill in your name..
one or two of it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by richybanky(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2018
Oga chewbacca, gud morning boss.. It's been long u give us dodo and correct beans to chop bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 16, 2018
Good morning guys

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2018
JixNation:

Who tell them say una be friends?

cheesygrin
Haha
no mind them

(1) (2) (3) ... (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.