Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4899149 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shakushaku1(m): 5:31am On Jun 17, 2018
goldenval:
Nigeria bleeped some ppl up... anyway, made over $3000 today alone playing inplay.... Tomorrow is another day wink... If you know you know cool...

Beach soccer made me mostly 60% of profits today and baseball tried, just tested it for the first time today and it works... tomorrow I will try again.

Good night guys..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seunlayi(m): 5:35am On Jun 17, 2018
goldenval:
Nigeria bleeped some ppl up... anyway, made over $3000 today alone playing inplay.... Tomorrow is another day wink... If you know you know cool...

Beach soccer made me mostly 60% of profits today and baseball tried, just tested it for the first time today and it works... tomorrow I will try again.

Good night guys..
weldone and congrats
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ogashman(m): 5:40am On Jun 17, 2018
Toyorsih:

No cashout
thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ogashman(m): 5:41am On Jun 17, 2018
dcolumbus001:
note yet
thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wj26584(m): 6:04am On Jun 17, 2018
nkeona:
B950ECRZSCZPEC-3365702 abeg if u play game with bet9ja screenshot o... Now am confused when did i play Yes red card in Nigeria game. Check how its only Nigeria game that was change to 'Yes' i knew b4 the Nigeria game started i saw No redcard on that ticket because that's what i played.

Don't mind all this bookies, I play No red for all the team in group stage to my greatest surprise nairabet remove the bet on my bet history but when I contacted them through there email I was told that u can't accumulate no red but the bet was successfully placed.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Raeki: 6:08am On Jun 17, 2018
Biggie2206:
This medical team to enter pitch looks like a banker in this world cup. Through out all the games so far so good, the medical teams has stepped into the field..

OK bye.

Where can i get d option pls?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ovasize(m): 6:13am On Jun 17, 2018
I kept a vigil waiting for this game to green. Pls can someone interpretat this game for me

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ovasize(m): 6:16am On Jun 17, 2018
This is the game

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by humbleTB(m): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2018
Prediction For Today

Thailand - Premier League
Event: Muang Thong Utd vs Air Force United
Date: 17 June 2018 at 1:00pm
Prediction: Over 3.5 Goals
Odds: 2.10
Stake: 7%

Money Management: Stake the same amount on each prediction throughout your trading period. If 7% of your starting capital is what you stake on the first prediction you received from me, make sure that you stake only the 7% on each of my next predictions for 20 days or 30 days before increasing your stake.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Humbletb-Predictions-215642855915886
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jrupa(m): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2018
What's the fate of this game please

B937SPPPRTSZAT-2886084
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 6:36am On Jun 17, 2018
jrupa:
What's the fate of this game please

B937SPPPRTSZAT-2886084
green
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 17, 2018
Ovasize:
This is the game

You staked Messi to score less than 3 goals during the "entirety" of the tournament.

Just pray for an Argentina's early elimination

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olahajayi(m): 6:49am On Jun 17, 2018
TUNEX89:
what is wrong with lionsbet site ? Or am i the only one experiencing it only ?

Same here bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sheamus007(m): 6:54am On Jun 17, 2018
After a month sabbatical back to this lovely group....how una dey
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 6:58am On Jun 17, 2018
Over 8.5 corners in Germany Mexico. Priced @1.45.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PHILipu1(m): 6:59am On Jun 17, 2018
goldenval:

Good night guys..
Good morning sir,
Please help me with N5000 please.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 7:00am On Jun 17, 2018
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Addme: 7:04am On Jun 17, 2018
TUNEX89:
what is wrong with lionsbet site ? Or am i the only one experiencing it only ?
Not only you,I have a running ticket that can't even remeber the acca.I have tried several times to access the site but all to no avail.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by asqr: 7:07am On Jun 17, 2018
Ovasize:
This is the game
bet9ja are fraudsters I think they changed it to goal scorer tournament.. Am sure u didn't play goal scorer tournament b4. People are complaining on fb
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 17, 2018
NLbully:
grin grin

I cannur laugh jare
those baba think say na super eagle of yekini, kanu dey play ball, there no no say na money and fashion dey play
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 17, 2018
ybnlpyton123:
AM IN TROUBLE....I JUST LOST MY BOSS MONEY TO BET9JA cry cry cry cry cry cry
i know say u dey deceive yourself but continue

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 17, 2018
Biggie2206:
This medical team to enter pitch looks like a banker in this world cup. Through out all the games so far so good, the medical teams has stepped into the field..

OK bye.
France match, no medical team enter field
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gman55(m): 7:16am On Jun 17, 2018
freshaboki:
Booking Number: 78WFSTC

Game plays by 5am

Single draw.
you nailed it, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wordbank(m): 7:17am On Jun 17, 2018
goldenval:

Good night guys..
Good morn bro, I've got to reach you because its been on the south for me since this year if I may say and looking at your record... 'make I just leave that side'. As a man, I earnestly want to grow, I've got some business investments that has swallowed a lot of funds which I'm yet to profit long term and somehow has affected my family. I sold both cars we had in the process to proceed. So in all, I'm asking if you can manage an account for me just like you did for industrialchemi. I think I can make deposit of N50k or more. I know I joke a lot on nairaland but bros this got to do with family and me getting back on track financially. I sent you a pm, abeg reply.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2018
If you use lionsbet then try to access your account with Firefox or chrome. It'll open
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sukhothai: 7:24am On Jun 17, 2018
goldenval:

Good night guys..
I was hoping to see your in play strategy At the end of your epistle.. But unfortunately nothing..

You just wrote this to feed your asslickers something.And to feed your thirst for attention . Later now na you go DE complain say you Wan close all your social media accounts because of too much messages while na you de cause am..

Billionaire that can't keep his cool because of $3000 ( 900,000)..says a lot..
What you just did now makes you no different from Tissue paper..

I come in peace

25 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 17, 2018
Uniqueaccountant:
Rohr pls note: MIKEL SHOULD NOT START NEXT MATCH....Ahmed musa and iheanacho should play full time Moses should start next match and hold to full time...formation should be 4:4:2 pls
#my one cent...if u have a problem with this quote me..
the lineup yesterday was ok... It's was the positioning that was wrong... Rohr played Mikel up 10 which he can't play... Mikel should play holding midfield, etebo should play behind ighalo. The midfield will be stable and we can get something from Iceland match... My take

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Agp19(m): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2018
goldenval:

Good night guys..
morning bros... bros pls I sent u a mail no reply yet pls I need u to manage my 1xbet account for me am ready to go on ur terms and conditions ...pls I seriously need cash to take care of some stuff by month end pls and pls don't say no
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by haylegbede1(m): 7:36am On Jun 17, 2018
grin
Imustreturn:
how .much u get cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shakushaku1(m): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2018
goldenval:

Good night guys..

Let's Relate broski, I hav a fat acct u can help me develop
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 7:39am On Jun 17, 2018
BadLuckonmyGame:
the lineup yesterday was ok... It's was the positioning that was wrong... Rohr played Mikel up 10 which he can't play... Mikel should play holding midfield, etebo should play behind ighalo. The midfield will be stable and we can get something from Iceland match... My take
If we fok up again na go be dat. Chai cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sheamus007(m): 7:40am On Jun 17, 2018
my welcome back booking... I hope dis one will be BOOM..... 78WRW5X

(1) (2) (3) ... (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: tinnymerit(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.