Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,515 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4885260 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tojahh(m): 7:41am On Jun 17, 2018
PHILipu1:

Good morning sir,
Please help me with N5000 please.

Say na wetin happen? How much you go sell your phone because this early morning it's not good to start the day like this...

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bujebudanu1(m): 7:41am On Jun 17, 2018
HemmanuelRichy:
Hello house! I want to fund my 1xbet online account, can you please recommend someone who specializes in funding online betting account for a fee? if you are one, kindly quote me

Let me help u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iykmora(m): 7:42am On Jun 17, 2018
Morning all. Pls for those using 1xbet, does it not redirect to webpay interswitch again when depositing fund?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bujebudanu1(m): 7:43am On Jun 17, 2018
Biggie2206:
This medical team to enter pitch looks like a banker in this world cup. Through out all the games so far so good, the medical teams has stepped into the field..

OK bye.

How do u guys see the option. Cos I have searched and searched
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2018
Someone pls fund my bet9ja account. I will send d amount in card. Please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gondon(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2018
Brothers in the HOOD@@@@@@@ Did correct score for Nigeria game enter or not?.

Did the clean sheet for Croatia enter or not?.

One bet=== #7,955.

Get ready for today's game......

Strictly for NAIRABET punters................ High odds and At all at all.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tojahh(m): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2018
wordbank:

Good morn bro, I've got to reach you because its been on the south for me since this year if I may say and looking at your record... 'make I just leave that side'. As a man, I earnestly want to grow, I've got some business investments that has swallowed a lot of funds which I'm yet to profit long term and somehow has affected my family. I sold both cars we had in the process to proceed. So in all, I'm asking if you can manage an account for me just like you did for industrialchemi. I think I can make deposit of N50k or more. I know I joke a lot on nairaland but bros this got to do with family and me getting back on track financially. I sent you a pm, abeg reply.

I don't wanna sound sarcastic but bro, so you actually believe he's managing accounts for industrialchemistri? Then you didn't ask yourself which time does he have to manage his numerous billions? I tell you, in the business of punting, no one is a guru. If I were you, I would only request for tips of how he MANAGES SUCH ACCOUNTS and hence manage mine same way.

What you wanna do is called emotional blackmail. In case he loses the 50k, you would expect him to (Sorry for you and give you his personal money) after all he's too rich for 50k. Maybe you should try alexisanchez abi na taiwo, I heard he has a Gold spot.

Happy Sunday bro.

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 7:49am On Jun 17, 2018
iykmora:
Morning all. Pls for those using 1xbet, does it not redirect to webpay interswitch again when depositing fund?
smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jrupa(m): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2018
dcolumbus001:
green
Eshe
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funnynation(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2018
Up Super Eagle

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 17, 2018
tojahh:

I don't wanna sound sarcastic but bro, so you actually believe he's managing accounts for industrialchemistri? Then you didn't ask yourself which time does he have to manage his numerous billions? I tell you, in the business of punting, no one is a guru. If I were you, I would only request for tips of how he MANAGES SUCH ACCOUNTS and hence manage mine same way.

What you wanna do is called emotional blackmail. In case he loses the 50k, you would expect him to (Sorry for you and give you his personal money) after all he's too rich for 50k. Maybe you should try alexisanchez abi na taiwo, I heard he has a Gold spot.

Happy Sunday bro.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 17, 2018
Withdrawal from 1xbet dey give me headache before but Today i request for withdraw used my diamond bank instead of Access bank and less than 10minute, Alert.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wordbank(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2018
tojahh:

Happy Sunday bro.
I think he manages another account aside his account. It's still call to make and I hope he assist.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ifeelgood: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2018
One game to hammer!!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tojahh(m): 8:00am On Jun 17, 2018
Who dey smile with you?

[quote author=alexistaiwo post=68559520][/quote]

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 17, 2018
bujebudanu1:

they no gree put am since yesterday matches, they dey fear.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2018
ebony111:
Withdrawal from 1xbet dey give me headache.
Today i request for withdraw used my diamond bank instead of Access bank and less than 10minute, Alert.

Please what's the maximum winnings in this bookie. And hope no story after winning high
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 17, 2018
ifeelgood:
One game to hammer!!!

I dey craze to bet with 1 million
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2018
ebony111:
Withdrawal from 1xbet dey give me headache before but Today i request for withdraw used my diamond bank instead of Access bank and less than 10minute, Alert.

And my withdrawal of 10k since yesterday hasn't entered till now.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2018
Viking007:
Over 8.5 corners in Germany Mexico. Priced @1.45.
yea good price... there're other you've not spotted... goldenval just dey enjoy walahi.... e no go better for Morocco join

1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2018
chyy5:

Please what's the maximum winnings in this bookie. And hope no story after winning high
i no know, me na small small cash i want to dey win and withdrawal before i go hear story.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 8:06am On Jun 17, 2018
GreenArrow1:

i withdraw 2k they paid... contact them to know the status of your withdrawal

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 17, 2018
pussywounder:
guys go play 9926 as draw on bet9ja. stake even 10million if you like.

this can't fail u. remember, Iam not asking you for a penny. go make money

3.45 odds

Blacktown C. vs Leichhardt from Australian league. NSW division

Village headmaster...

I was telling you these teams have never drawn before. Please keep such tips to yourself next time so that the gullible ones won't lose their hard earned cash.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2018
GreenArrow1:

na first withdrawal b that?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 17, 2018
austino677:
yea good price... there're other you've not spotted... goldenval just dey enjoy walahi.... e no go better for Morocco join
which bookie be this
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 8:10am On Jun 17, 2018
bujebudanu1:

looks promising you don't have to wait for anybody stake before you'll make. money.... Brazil vs Switzerland looks good for such.. cuz of Swiss play rough games... they might hit neymar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 8:10am On Jun 17, 2018
ebony111:
which bookie be this
unibet... available on 1xbet also Bet365

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2018
see as Morocco carry me enter village for unibet embarassed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 17, 2018
tojahh:
Who dey smile with you?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iykmora(m): 8:14am On Jun 17, 2018
#

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2018
iykmora:
why the emoji? Do you use 1xbet to punt? I asked because I get taken to webpay but I dnt knw the one I was directed to. Take a look at the image below and tell me if I should go ahead.
Proceed!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2018
no staking power at the moment. make una reason me something when this goldmine click.

cc:
chewbacca
bakayokoko
chiefheywhy
chidiakaobi
goldenval
tata
jixnation
locust
esthy
torres2

every every

78WTGZD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.