Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4884715 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3803) (3804) (3805) (3806) (3807) (3808) (3809) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yomislim: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
You wan follow me drag chic
you all shaa Wan penis that gurl.. Chai!! cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yomislim: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
You wan follow me drag chic
you all shaa Wan peni.s that gurl.. Chai!! cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
RedDistrict:

Coutinho is codedly carrying that brazilian team but neymar's hype deflects from that for now
Gbam!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Realbutton: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
procky:

Bia This man, Tomorrow morning, Walk around your neighborhood, When you see a site where they are building house (Am very sure you will) Meet the site manager and apply as a labourer.. If you carry mixed cement and block everyday for a Month.. you will get at least 2k - 5k and in a day, in a month, you will have 30-50k... You see, problem solved... Most of you don't know how hard the people you are begging is working hard for their money..
NO CONSTRUCTION SITE here.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
Jagaban880:

Bro no p cool
ntin fit do u
shey na tomorrow no p
happy birrrrrrrtthdayyyyyyy
even though na tomorrow
ur birthday mate dey Romance section go i.d yrself cheesy
Thanks baba
Na that place i go base through out this month.......alabi juju no fit find me come there
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
procky:

Bia This man, Tomorrow morning, Walk around your neighborhood, When you see a site where they are building house (Am very sure you will) Meet the site manager and apply as a labourer.. If you carry mixed cement and block everyday for a Month.. you will get at least 2k - 5k and in a day, in a month, you will have 30-50k... You see, problem solved... Most of you don't know how hard the people you are begging is working hard for their money..

God bless you.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by aymanchy: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
austino677:
successful bro... my only only problem with them is marking won outcome as lost, once they can't incur such loss on that particular option.. and fast voiding error on odds slips

Thanks bro, I appreciate
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dondave11: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Viking007:
You could have made that N5,000 if not double of it if you had gone out, look for any construction site and offer to work . They least they pay is N2000. Well, I don't know about others, I don't have any N5,000 I'm not using.

Gone are the days where money fall from the sky on this thread. Go out and hustle or you can as well go beg your relations.
Good luck.

Boss, this post didn't gel with me at all, even though there is an atom of lie in his post.

Can you go to a contruction site to labour your ass off cos you're broke?..CAN YOU? Or u think it's even easy getting a labourer job..

@realbutton, you sef, your request get K-leg.. For you to say "you think GSM shop won't open today cos it's sunday" to someone who suggested you sell ur phone and clear the debt make it worse.. You never ready to clear your debt.. When you're ready, you'll do the needful..

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
I dey tell you, if I hold that ukwu wink
yomislim:
you all shaa Wan peni.s that gurl.. Chai!! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by WavyJohn: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
coolest01:
Biko enlighten me.
Is anything special about this page?
You didnt see Billionaire there abi.
M washine you in Hd.
Why u even hia seff?
I 4 call u mumu but its too early in the month. Peace bro. Chairman. #wediehereteam
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
jizzus:

Thanks baba
Na that place i go base through out this month.......alabi juju no fit find me come there
grin > grin grin
De door is always Open
arrange my own cake Biko tomorrow wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yomislim: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
Realbutton:
NO CONSTRUCTION SITE here.
you opened a new account on April 29 and wait for couple month to slam your begging to our face, so we won't say why do you open a new account baa?? Sense will not kill you there cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
2NDLieutenant:

Ok bruv
Baba game dey if u go play o

Norway 1st division

Tromsoe win either half - @1.60

Rosenborg away win - @1.50

Sweden 1st Division Norra

Linkopings over 2.5 - @1.50

World cup

Spain win - @1.54

Club friendly

Hessen kassel over2.5 - @1.30

cc tescoman90
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by coolest01(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
WavyJohn:

You didnt see Billionaire there abi.
M washine you in Hd.
Why u even hia seff?
I 4 call u mumu but its too early in the month. Peace bro. Chairman. #wediehereteam
smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by aymanchy: 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rushmore:

Baba,if you succeed in this saga, limit the amount you withdraw at a go. 1xbet is a greyhat betting company.

Greyhat betting company, dis one loud ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
Realbutton:
Good morning all, Please I beg you all. Just spare me 2 minutes of your time. Am stranded here, My rent expired June 1 after much pleading with my landlord(Am a student doing my P.G studies by the way) he gave me a grace period of 1 month to pay up the rent is 50k, I was able to pay up 37k late last month cause of lack of funds, God so good I have been playing some booking from Friday(Panic bet) I was able to raise 8k, I lost 500 this morning so i decided to stop before i lose all. That's why am here Please I beg of you help me, it was Due to personal issues I was unable to meet upk the payment promptly. He came to lock up my house but i had to lie that I was going to church then i will go to the bank to withdraw that he should give me till 1pm. Please Generous Nairalanders, BELOW IS SCREENSHOOT OF MY ACCOUNT BALANCE (minimum bank charge of 1k). Am soliciting for 5k, nothing is to small to assist me. Please. 08135330012 or u can pm me if you have any doubts nd seek any id for me to produces. Please i can't drop my details openly security reasons so u can DM also

u mean 50k for just a year, n morso how's the apartment like? is it a self contain because i'm not understanding?

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yomislim: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
I dey tell you, if I hold that ukwu wink
cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
Viking007:
[/b]
God bless you.
see de way persin de reason imagine
na wa oooooo
nobody compel u to give na

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
aymanchy:

Greyhat betting, dis one loud ooo
Hahahahaha!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
aymanchy:

Greyhat betting company, dis one loud ooo

Thats the truth, be very careful with them.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by aymanchy: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
austino677:
successful bro... my only only problem with them is marking won outcome as lost, once they can't incur such loss on that particular option.. and fast voiding error on odds slips

Alert just enter now bro, check DM

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sukhothai: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Viking007:

God bless you.
This is my other moniker
Cc: Oyikocho
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Realbutton: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
Thank you all sincerely gotten the help already , Cc GOLDENVAL may God bless you richly. I don't even know you from Adam but u picked up your phone and Decided to make someone happy in the way you can. I believe in the Golden rule. I wish you favor, thanks nd God bless

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by alonso2214(m): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
2dice01:
megabet have throwin shocked shocked

Bloood of Bobrisky kiss
not anybody 12..1xbet be still deir daddy but good competitions..

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by alonso2214(m): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
Realbutton:
Thank you all sincerely gotten the help already , Cc GOLDENVAL may God bless you richly. I don't even know you from Adam but u picked up your phone and Decided to make someone happy in the way you can. I believe in the Golden rule. I wish you favor, thanks nd God bless
finally i see true patriotism..go and solve your debt..happy sunday.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Realbutton: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dondave11:

Boss, this post didn't gel with me at all, even though there is an atom of lie in his post.

Can you go to a contruction site to labour your ass off cos you're broke?..CAN YOU? Or u think it's even easy getting a labourer job..

@realbutton, you sef, your request get K-leg.. For you to say "you think GSM shop won't open today cos it's sunday" to someone who suggested you sell ur phone and clear the debt make it worse.. You never ready to clear your debt.. When you're ready, you'll do the needful..
sir please indicate were you think a lie was said, I will clarify. I am not a market kind of person that's why I judged using normal business working hours, I Never knew phone stores or gsm engineers open today seriously.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
if you are a punter and you are not yet on 1xbet then u are on a long thing.

. click the link below to join the original 1xbet for Nigerians.

. you will enjoy 100% bonus, high odds and plenty in play options.

https:///en/?bf=5aae5b9561c88_145040761
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Realbutton: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
alonso2214:
finally i see true patriotism..go and solve your debt..happy sunday.
Yes oh. So happy. Thanks happy new month
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
Say whatever you like about this post, After yesterday incident someone needs to divert attention from him, So he arrange a person to come here to beg, then he will show up and be a messiah. Yes he saved the day what do you expect he will gain more fans now and they will not use there sense rather they will come and attack me for this post of mine

NAIRALANDER'S USE YOUR HEAD

22 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by worthybet(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS:

BELARUS: SHAKHTER SOLIGORSK VS SMOLEVICHI - HOME WIN @ 1.30

LITHUNIA: ZALGRIS VS SUDUVA - AWAY WIN @ 1.30

NORWAY: RANHEIM VS START - HOME DNB @ 1.38

PLEASE STAKE RESPONSIBLY!

SOURCE: www.worthybet.com

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
Viking007:
You could have made that N5,000 if not double of it if you had gone out, look for any construction site and offer to work . They least they pay is N2000. Well, I don't know about others, I don't have any N5,000 I'm not using.

Gone are the days where money fall from the sky on this thread. Go out and hustle or you can as well go beg your relations.
Good luck.

i'm always marveled by the way u reason at times, sometimes u'll speak like an intellectual, generous being,,,,,n just a blink of an eye, vhim it's the other way,,,,it would have cost u nothing to ignore him in the first place when u knew u wouldn't be of help rather than putting up this unreasonable unwarranted epistle,,,peace

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
Since April, I already promised myself never to come against "beggars" again. Before April, I always shunned them like I was paid to do it. Until when it hit me. Haha.

Some of us have never visited construction sites. Yet we're always quick to direct people there. Some of us do not even know how to hold shovel.

I remember the last time I worked in a building site. I was working to buy a phone. Laawd! The pains, one of my eyes was severely peppered by cement. Nursed it for 1wk plus. I took drugs everyday till I finished the job.

Sometimes, situations put you in a "coma" that people you know seem the best bet to talk to.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3803) (3804) (3805) (3806) (3807) (3808) (3809) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.