Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4886648 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3805) (3806) (3807) (3808) (3809) (3810) (3811) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by alonso2214(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
2dice01:
lol do u mean not anybody mate grin

See Bars like canoe soap grin
i mean 12 on fouls market no dey magabet and betfarm...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
Realbutton:
Wow I never knew he even posted something like that, Just getting to know, maybe just maybe who knows as u call him to me(I didn't dispute) My messiah today was predestined to help me. I am a man that believes alot so i believe he was just meant to be my saving grace. But y issit an issue that he assisted m kinda lost
Bobo, Calm Urself. Avoid This Thread At All Cost. Study Hard So U Can Also Be A Blessing, Someday.
It Takes Great Grace To Give, Especially When U Hav To Give Without Fear, Nor Favor.
Peace To U.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by coolest01(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
industrialchemi:

Sense will not kill you.

Some even went to the extend of saying and Goldenval are same person.

My dubai and France tourist visa dey my Hand already and my summer vacation starts next week before I go and resume school.

i already received A.M from the embassy since last week for my studies asking me to come along with my passport and my date of travel.

I careless whether people are mentioning my moniker here or not.

Pm me your eth address let me send you $100 ASAP.

Goldenval is busy living his best life, people are here hating on him. grin
There are "hard to look away proofs" that you own the previous monikers stated before (bestdeals and nuclearfission) and perpetrated fraudulent activities with them. The least you could do is prove wrong. Even if you got your visas now, the long arm of the law, Karma will catch up with you if found guilty.
THINK OF YOUR CHILDREN and put this to bed once and for all.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
Gody05:
Brother, pm me those women numbers and lemmie talk some senses into their brains

Haha. As you bad so, I kannor let any of my ladies' number enter thine filthy hands!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fashrola(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dear Punters,

Megabet or Betfarm

I wanna dust off 1xbet since the above listed sport bookmarker offer most of the markets I love playing...

Are they registered under LSLB?

If yes, do they have physical office and agents shops?

Do they pay promptly? And do they offer CB on bets?

Are they active on social media channels like Twitter (Place where I fit para for them in case of their rubbish)

I need prompt response

Cc locust
Austino677
Viking007
2dice01
BUGOFF
Jagaban887

Etc

LSLB: Lagos State lottery board
CB: Cashback
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OLamylove: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
Phoenix3x:

https://mobile.megabet.ng/
please all those options that are on mega bet site now e.g throwin, goal kick market etc...will they be available when the top five European leagues kick off?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by magnificent5: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
Try silence! it will save you Lot's of trouble here.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
aymanchy:

Alert just enter now bro, check DM

Thanks bro, first gift i received from this thread kiss

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
industrialchemi:

Sense will not kill you.

My dubai and France tourist visa dey my Hand already and my summer vacation starts next week before I go and resume school.

i already received A.M from the embassy since last week for my studies asking me to come along with my passport and my date of travel.

those things u wrote up there smhhh for u,,,,,to me u really sound like a kid,,,,,this is the reason why people keeps on belittling u on here,,,,,showoff

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
sukhothai:
This is my other moniker
Cc: Oyikocho
Ok bro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
yehmy:

You just stoop so low to go check my previous post to see how well i'm doing it justify how u portray yourself, bsides did i call him a scammer to start with?
Bobo, Easy. U Were Getting A Bit Out Of Hand. Try Let That Guy Be. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by alonso2214(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
yehmy:
Say whatever you like about this post, After yesterday incident someone needs to divert attention from him, So he arrange a person to come here to beg, then he will show up and be a messiah. Yes he saved the day what do you expect he will gain more fans now and they will not use there sense rather they will come and attack me for this post of mine guy nawa ooo this is new month biko...this goldenval u shouting up and down once sent me a token of 5k when i never expected just because he saw ticket here that i droped before even sending the money. he says its for encouragement if i give more good accurates games i will have my percent and share.. later on i stopped cuz of much lose on my part. so am bringing out this because of the whole saga of goldenval and industrial..before u say person na scam provide evidence to label against... happy new month guys

NAIRALANDER'S USE YOUR HEAD
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tojahh(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Madame,

He wasn't talking about him being in lack with ethereum neither was he fighting a case for you... Besides he was mentioning goldenval not you. Why trying to bribe him to your camp with Eth? even state the amount?

Oh I get it, so that asslickers will swam and begin their hustle for $$$ and you spoil the thread that has known some peace in the past hour? Be guided, this is einsteine one of the sensible ones here. He command a lot of my respect.

industrialchemi:

Sense will not kill you.

14 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by alonso2214(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
guy nawa ooo this is new month biko...this goldenval u shouting up and down once sent me a token of 5k when i never expected just because he saw ticket here that i droped before even sending the money. he says its for encouragement if i give more good accurates games i will have my percent and share.. later on i stopped cuz of much lose on my part. so am bringing out this because of the whole saga of goldenval and industrial..before u say person na scam provide evidence to label against... happy new month guys]quote author=yehmy post=68985077] Say whatever you like about this post, After yesterday incident someone needs to divert attention from him, So he arrange a person to come here to beg, then he will show up and be a messiah. Yes he saved the day what do you expect he will gain more fans now and they will not use there sense rather they will come and attack me for this post of mine

NAIRALANDER'S USE YOUR HEAD[/quote]
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
fashrola:
Dear Punters,

Megabet or Betfarm

I wanna dust off 1xbet since the above listed sport bookmarker offer most of the markets I love playing...

Are they active on social media channels like Twitter (Place where I fit para for them in case of their rubbish)

I need prompt response

Cc locust
Austino677
Viking007
2dice01
BUGOFF
Jagaban887

Etc

No Idea, U May Google Ur Queries, Or Check LSLB Website, I Bliv Such Info Shud Be Open To The Public In Line With FOI Act.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yomislim: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
I really do wish some people can vanish from this thread forever, wonder how a grown ass would be slamming winning tickets and their life progress story all in the name of show off, maybe "they" were right afterall, few out of those scammer get sense and living cool life, the rest? Always show off!!! Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
Goldenval, if the good testimonies about your benevolence is true,my people will say 'jide ka iji'. And if the bad review about you is true,I will say 'wepu aka enwe na ofe tupu onworu aka mmadu'.
Keep doing good and desist from evil.
This is a sermon to us all including my self because no man stands strong that stands alone.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
tojahh:
Madame,

He wasn't talking about him being in lack with ethereum neither was he fighting a case for you... Besides he was mentioning goldenval not you. Why trying to bribe him to your camp with Eth? even state the amount?

Oh I get it, so that asslickers will swam and begin their hustle for $$$ and you spoil the thread that has known some peace in the past hour? Be guided, this is einsteine one of the sensible ones here. He command a lot of my respect.

Just Had To Laf Hard. How U Dey?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
yomislim:
I really do wish some people can vanish from this thread forever, wonder how a grown ass would be slamming winning tickets and their life progress story all in the name of show off, maybe "they" were right afterall, few out of those scammer get sense and living cool life, the rest? Always show off!!! Mtcheeew.
Yomi,e don do na. It's a new month, let's not start it in bad blood.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fashrola(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
BUGOFF:
No Idea, U May Google Ur Queries, Or Check LSLB Website, I Bliv Such Info Shud Be Open To The Public In Line With FOI Act.

https://lslb.lg.gov.ng/osb/

Both bookies are not licensed by LSLB though...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
BUGOFF:
Bobo, Easy. U Were Getting A Bit Out Of Hand. Try Let That Guy Be. Cheers.
No time cheers

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
Free 1.91.

Won't Spain have over 64.5% possession?

Won't Spain win or score over2.5goals?

Rush it.

Megabet.

I'm not staking, Ba kudi cool lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hablink: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
industrialchemi:

Sense will not kill you.

if truly you are guilty, then be assured that you will go the Alexistaiwo way but if not, keep flaunting cos nothing do you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yomislim: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rushmore:

Yomi,e don do na. It's a new month, let's not start it in bad blood.
rush, na so them dey make one dey loose pick with their irrelevant post every seconds, I mean, it won't kill if you don't post, shebii?

Nowadays, Oga tissue Don stop posting winnings self, I think the bookies had wire him sense. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
Baba am also waiting for these answers
fashrola:
Dear Punters,

Megabet or Betfarm

I need prompt response

Cc locust
Austino677
Viking007
2dice01
BUGOFF
Jagaban887

Etc

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
fashrola:
Dear Punters,

Megabet or Betfarm

I need prompt response

Cc locust
Austino677
Viking007
2dice01
BUGOFF
Jagaban887

Etc

https://lslb.lg.gov.ng/osb/
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yomislim: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
I'm seeing alexistaiwo peeping, drop something for boys naa grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
alonso2214:
guy nawa ooo this is new month biko...this goldenval u shouting up and down once sent me a token of 5k when i never expected just because he saw ticket here that i droped before even sending the money. he says its for encouragement if i give more good accurates games i will have my percent and share.. later on i stopped cuz of much lose on my part. so am bringing out this because of the whole saga of goldenval and industrial..before u say person na scam provide evidence to label against... happy new month guys]quote author=yehmy post=68985077] Say whatever you like about this post, After yesterday incident someone needs to divert attention from him, So he arrange a person to come here to beg, then he will show up and be a messiah. Yes he saved the day what do you expect he will gain more fans now and they will not use there sense rather they will come and attack me for this post of mine

NAIRALANDER'S USE YOUR HEAD
Read well did i label him as a scammer Abeg i no get strength
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Unclesamo(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
yehmy:
Don't let it wow you, your messiah promise not to visit this thread till 28dec, now he came to peep yesterday, today he's ur saviour....

I have a functioning brain that works really fine

Chaiii... Sense will definitely kill You ..because Ur sense don dey too much.... Too much of Everything .

hmmmm, d Script have been Doctored.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
Realbutton:
Thank you all sincerely gotten the help already , Cc GOLDENVAL may God bless you richly. I don't even know you from Adam but u picked up your phone and Decided to make someone happy in the way you can. I believe in the Golden rule. I wish you favor, thanks nd God bless
cool cool cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by procky(f): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
Realbutton:
NO CONSTRUCTION SITE here.

Cleaner Nko... Besides most of us immediately we finished secondary school, we learnt a special skill like computer, hair making and tailoring while most men also learnt hair barbing among others.. You should use your skill to raise money.. If you don't have any and there is no Site around you. Do barrow pushing, water selling in a truck and even conductor. It's far better than BEGGING..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
yomislim:
rush, na so them dey make one dey loose pick with their irrelevant post every seconds, I mean, it won't kill if you don't post, shebii?

Nowadays, Oga tissue Don stop posting winnings self, I think the bookies had wire him sense. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3805) (3806) (3807) (3808) (3809) (3810) (3811) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.