Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4893927 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3807) (3808) (3809) (3810) (3811) (3812) (3813) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
RB007:
KĖNÝA grin

Kakámega Homebòys vs AFC Lėopards- FIRST TEAM WIN TO NIL 'NO'

Thika vs Ulinzi - X2

KENYANBÒŐOÔM! grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
einsteine:
By the way, times are hard in Nigeria and we all need to think out of the box. (Special shout out to those who voted Buhari ,they should pat themselves on the back for ruining the economy).

Betting is unlikely to give you a lot of money in the short or long run. Actual money is made by work. The recent posts on cryptocurrency by cheifheywhy, industrial chemi and co, got me to search online for remote jobs related to cryptocurrency. I sent the link of what I searched to a friend and he secured a $200 a week job as a news moderator on a cryptosite. I'd I had known it would be that easy to get it, I would have applied myself. The sector is trending and people are currently overpaid there. If you can write, do customer service, market or work as a community manager, there are opportunities for Crypto. Polish your LinkedIn and try your luck with it. Fiverr and Upwork are saturated.

PS. I have done construction labour work before. I would only recommend it to my worst enemies. The 4 days I worked, I got 6000 Naira and I used 1000 to buy drugs.

I am interested
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
procky:

I learnt they are in banex, I will open account with them, once I get issue, nah to carry men go arrest the manager
cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dacronym(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
Argentina was not the enemy
Croatia is the real Enemy! angry angry
Denmark straight win @5.7

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
industrialchemi:

Wow, that crypto group moderation is paying like mad...

I’m a testimony to that. I started with receiving $150 or so per month, but now..I don’t accept not less than 1 eth per week from each project I work for because they already know what i do for them on the group.

The more knowledge you have about Blockchain, the more money they pay u.

I work 5 hours per day and I manage all the projects groups at once...11pm to 3am cheesy

Na just to chat and reply messages and go to bed. wink
Wetin you dey do, no good at all.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
Realbutton:
Thank you all sincerely gotten the help already , Cc GOLDENVAL may God bless you richly. I don't even know you from Adam but u picked up your phone and Decided to make someone happy in the way you can. I believe in the Golden rule. I wish you favor, thanks nd God bless
cheesy Nice one
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
procky:

They might not.. If they score first, they might withdraw.. Russia is a bit aggressive (as if they are on drugs) and being the host, they will fight hard today..
Even at Spain scoring fisrt,russia cannot dominate play. It's not possible against Spain. Because Barça is 2-0 up, does it mean you can dominate play against them? I'm using Barca because both barca and Spain plays the same pattern.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shakushaku1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Ass licking, shit go don full ya mouth like suck away

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mercyway: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
Good afternoon good people
God bless us all
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Suregiver48: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
felzylix:

Are you trying to teach her how to get away with scamming?

How do you want your zombie Id card? Laminated or plastic?

teach her how to get away with scamming.. I am only telling her the best thing to do...some people here that might have been victims will always feel more angrier when they see her flaunt the money she stakes with here.how will you feel if you see someone that stole something from you and still use it in front of U..won't you feel more annoyed? that the mistake most people normally make,without knowing

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mbroker2018: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
justwiseass:
Pls I need code for no corner at all sides or angle on 1xbet. I’ve not been able to find em
E4CAK
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
einsteine:

Lol. I have an empty ethereum wallet.

0xdfdE782f9f53c21e1dFcF89EAd64520d818C3448

By the way, do you help market ICOs? I know someone who is ICOing a project in the agribusiness industry and needs investor leads.

Interesting

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by procky(f): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Even at Spain scoring fisrt,russia cannot dominate play. It's not possible against Spain. Because Barça is 2-0 up, does it mean you can dominate play against them? I'm using Barca because both barca and Spain plays the same pattern.

If it is Barça Vs Madrid... Russia are going to play like Madrid today, if not Putin go punish them.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClassicMG(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
yehmy:
Why did you quote me guilty conscience Right? You just prove me right with you replying back, it shows it was planned btwn you both grin
Nigerians judgemental and opinionated
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BigChest(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
angry angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by felzylix(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
Shakushaku1:

grin
Shakushaku1:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
procky:

If it is Barça Vs Madrid... Russia are going to play like Madrid today, if not Putin go punish them.
Lol, okay. Let's see how it pans out.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
Goldenval come & read comments o! grin grin grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
einsteine:
By the way, times are hard in Nigeria and we all need to think out of the box. (Special shout out to those who voted Buhari ,they should pat themselves on the back for ruining the economy).

Betting is unlikely to give you a lot of money in the short or long run. Actual money is made by work. The recent posts on cryptocurrency by cheifheywhy, industrial chemi and co, got me to search online for remote jobs related to cryptocurrency. I sent the link of what I searched to a friend and he secured a $200 a week job as a news moderator on a cryptosite. I'd I had known it would be that easy to get it, I would have applied myself. The sector is trending and people are currently overpaid there. If you can write, do customer service, market or work as a community manager, there are opportunities for Crypto. Polish your LinkedIn and try your luck with it. Fiverr and Upwork are saturated.

PS. I have done construction labour work before. I would only recommend it to my worst enemies. The 4 days I worked, I got 6000 Naira and I used 1000 to buy drugs.

how do I get these job through linkedin please. I need online jobs that pay too in order to supplement with the job am doing now..I have so much free times as my job is flexible and I need extra thing that will give me money by month ending
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
if you need a crypto moderator or any block chain related task, I'm available
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
einsteine:

By the way, do you help market ICOs? I know someone who is ICOing a project in the agribusiness industry and needs investor leads.
Tojahh right now...

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bookiesondebt: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
this place suppose to be a place of winning testimonies not bullying and insulting.
You claim someone scam you...HOW?
Through ponzi schemes?Don't you know everything is a risk.
Abeg enough of trolling,I still remember when goldenval drops inplay tips for us.When the game come through, no complaint,few acknowledge him.
But just a day of going south,the yabbing were out of this world.
The time he distribute money for us all,nobody knows that he was a scammer ooo.
You might say am asslicking...well,everyone lick asses!
We need this people to teach us how to hit the bookies hard but how can they help us when we are always against them.
I beg I need your tip goldenval to beat Alabi cos right now I am the opposite of my moniker.
Alabi don hit me hard...
Na debt mode I dey now
Hope am out of it soon sha

Peace

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rain please stop make i enjoy this Spain match naaa. My data don almost finish I for use Dstv Now app watch am oooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
industrialchemi:

Wow, that crypto group moderation is paying like mad...

I’m a testimony to that. I started with receiving $150 or so per month, but now..I don’t accept not less than 1 eth per week from each project I work for because they already know what i do for them on the group.

The more knowledge you have about Blockchain, the more money they pay u.

I work 5 hours per day and I manage all the projects groups at once...11pm to 3am cheesy

Na just to chat and reply messages and go to bed. wink
can I send an email message to you.
Wann know more about this.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BigChest(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
einsteine:

you must be an idiiot... So this was your motive behind all that balderdash you wrote up there... Broke ass fool... and someone was busy saying something about you having integrity... The only thing I see here is stupidity

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
Bullshit!
grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
Bullshit!
grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
einsteine:

One person even said you can do site work for 1 month.

Like seriously? All that 1month money na sickness you go spend am on.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Wow, this is huge. $200 a week embarassed embarassed

Please sir how did you search for these stuffs? I need you to put me through. God!

Search on LinkedIn and google with search phrases like "remote jobs crypto", "community management jobs" etc.

Would look up and share some Crypto specific job sites too.

You can also use Ico tracker to know some upcoming projects. I recently found out that many pre-ICO projects post jobs on their site.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Your number ends with 19?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sandra2017(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
industrialchemi:

Your number ends with 19?
Nope. 10

(1) (2) (3) ... (3807) (3808) (3809) (3810) (3811) (3812) (3813) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.