Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4883685 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3824) (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2018
Salary be looking goodgrin cheesy smiley grin

m
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BigChest(m): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2018
industrialchemi:

Haters keep hating.

I won’t reply or quote any of you.

When y’all are done with mentioning my username, na Una go tire las las grin grin
you are mad.. do you think anyone cares about you or your money here... No we don't... we all know how you got the peanuts you are earning... Face looking like a baboon

18 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Babycherry(f): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2018
BigChest:
you are a big fool, if you like spend heaven and earth on this thread.. It doesn't change the fact that you are a SCAMKEY.. yes that is what I call someone that is a Scammer and looks like a Monkey...ewu

Sheeei you did not see the question I posted up there?
If that game start eeeehn...... just get ready for me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BigChest(m): 8:15am On Jul 02, 2018
Babycherry:

Sheeei you did not see the question I posted up there?
If that game start eeeehn...... just get ready for me
hehehe wink

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2018
Samuel60:

Oga keep shut...if u don't know wat to say or u no sabi Wetin we dey talk, just keep shut..

Enough evidence were put up here yesterday including her full name, previous monikers, and screenshots etc. If I may ask, wat more evidence do u need??
Maybe the name of her class rep in CHM101 grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2018
AXYZ:

According to Johnpablo, open today's world cup matches one by one and click on Corners somewhere up to concentrate on only corners. Scroll down and you'd find the said option. Pls feel free to revert if necessary.

Thanks, I’ve got it.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godrocks: 8:19am On Jul 02, 2018
chewbacca:
Tennis picks: 10 odds
Z7G9B5PB
Goodluck..
they have remove coco vandeghe game

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2018
@chewbacca, joanpablo what does -1.5,1.5,-2.5 and 2.5 means in tennis..the thing just dy confused me this morning.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CastingToVilla(m): 8:21am On Jul 02, 2018
industrialchemi:

Haters keep hating.

When y’all are done with mentioning my username, na Una go tire las las grin grin

ETH beggars like einsteine na I'm go dey impressed with this.

Come sef, I am reading that this one is a scanner and she's confidently forming up and down

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2018
Metuh:

If you were the one given 50k considering your financial conditions, won't you asslick the person till eternity

It's not as if this one is genuinely interested in finding the scammer o.

He is only looking for someone to let his frustrations out on. grin
Did you just justified why you and your cohorts are chronic asslickers this early morning? Its obvious your village people had staked your glory for two sure odds that eventually went south!

12 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gantiano(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2018
Gody05:
Did you just justified why you and your cohorts are chronic asslickers this early morning? It obvious your village people had staked your glory for two sure odds that eventually went south!
chaii oga its too early na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2018
Babycherry:

Pls I want to play this game on 1xbet, are the handicaps set or normal handicaps?
Personally,I don't know Oo.
But have you tried checking both the handicap set and normal handicap?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mohsis(m): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2018
Z7G8Z2PF
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Babycherry(f): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2018
Gody05:
Did you just justified why you and your cohorts are chronic asslickers this early morning? It obvious your village people had staked your glory for two sure odds that eventually went south!

All dem trolls, I've been asking one question for over 2 years now, you skipped my questions to answer something totally irrelevant
If those games start, NL will not contain us ooooh

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2018
BigChest,which one is scamkey again Oo??
Is that a botanical name or zoological name? Hahahahaha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by samplanner(m): 8:33am On Jul 02, 2018
what type of trick person go use again for this world...... I played over 14.5 throw-in on Croatia - Denmark extra time yesternight. about five minutes to go to penalty shoot-out there was already 14 throw-in and i was thinking i already won the bet because only one throw-in remaining to win my ticket, but to my surprise in the remaining 5minutes to go no single throw-in was observed in the match. May be there is a spirit that is hindering our luck.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Babycherry(f): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2018
Rushmore:

Personally,I don't know Oo.
But have you tried checking both the handicap set and normal handicap?

Ojare my sister, they look alike, that's why am confuse

Rb007

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2018
Babycherry:

Ojare my sister, they look alike, that's why am confuse
Rb0..07

Just play as you see grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 02, 2018
Let try this one, upset is likely to happen this round like worldcup ooo, so stake what you can afford to lose.
7of8 to come
Fixed odds at 40 odds

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 02, 2018
chewbacca:
Tennis picks: 10 odds
Z7G9B5PB
Goodluck..

Nice games grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sukhothai: 8:39am On Jul 02, 2018
industrialchemi:

Haters keep hating.

Who has time to hate on a petty bad mannered thief?
Which salary?? Attention seeking scammer..
I'm sure you started Scamming and stealing from the womb
You are still hanging around here provoking us Ahbi?
Why not take your Scamming baptized soul out of here in peace?.
Your Scamming activities put your victims life in misery..
Your money is stained with the blood of the innocent..
Anyone who is aware and still receives such blood money from you does so at his risk..

By the time this matter go offline you go know..
Heavens knows why you haven't deactivated this moniker like you did your former monikers
You are planning on your new victims..
And all those gullible people mailing you for eth lessons are dancing to your tune..
Before person know they have sent you money again.. Just like how goldenval sent you $500 and you embezzled it.

Nne Continue o
99 days for rat.. 1 day for the owner of the house

If goldenval de talk of haters..petty Scammer and thief like you go open mouth..
At least goldenval's money and hustle is clean.
Him de help people here genuinely.

Anuofia like you.. If you like don't go and repent
Don’t bother quoting me. Industrialscammist

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BigChest(m): 8:40am On Jul 02, 2018
Rushmore:
BigChest,which one is scamkey again Oo??
Is that a botanical name or zoological name? Hahahahaha
it is an English term for someone that is both a Scammer and Looks like a Monkey...check the 15th edition of Oxford Dictionary tongue

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clily: 8:40am On Jul 02, 2018
industrialchemi:

Haters keep hating.

Babe, nwanne mu nwanyi biko show me d way, been begging you since last night, I even dreamt about you helping me, pls don't ignore me this morning
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yomislim: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2018
Imustreturn:
app or web
app bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2018
RB007:

Nice games grin
abeg what is handicap -1.5,1.5,-2.5 in tennis

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2018
industrialchemi:
Some people eh grin

Poverty no go gree some of them to think straight, chai. grin

Haters always looking for whom to pour their frustrations na loses on. cheesy

I won’t quote any of you bastards mentioning my username, when you all are tired, you can rest.

Tchuss
industrialchemi:
cheesy grin smiley grin grin

grin grin

grin grin

grin grin

Eth sent successfully to some people I promised eth apart from Einstein..

wallet checkers association, keep checking, na joblessness cause am...come make I find you community management job for Telegram so u can stop seeing betting as a source of income grin grin grin. grin
Shut up you stupid unrepentant and unremorseful scammer, 2000 Watt of thunder Kee you there. At first I thought those who were defending you were genuinely doing it but the reason for their motive is extremely obvious now. Why you fools think any of your accusers are haters is still baffling me, like why would I hate someone I don't know just because the imp said he/she is a billionaire in a faceless forum that everyone is who they say they are. Someone that in reality I may be better than in all ramification. Some set of fools even said does she scammed anyone among us here? can you imagine that?We are condemning all the senseless killings going on in the country despite the fact that many of us are not directly affected but because it is barbaric. bakayokoko please help me reason this biitch matter jare.

16 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BigChest(m): 8:43am On Jul 02, 2018
clily:

Babe, nwanne mu nwanyi biko show me d way, been begging you since last night. I even dreamt about you helping me, pls don't ignore me this morning
a condom would have prevented this fool from being born undecided

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clily: 8:44am On Jul 02, 2018
Am not seeking for money from instrustialchemi but the crypto jobs that was posted yesterday, If any other person knows about it should help me out, wanna make something out of my life

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 02, 2018
Godrocks:
is that to win a set or 2 set?

handicap
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2018
Babycherry:

All dem trolls, I've been asking one question for over 2 years now, you skipped my questions to answer something totally irrelevant
If those games start, NL will not contain us ooooh
Lol, ain't engaging in punting activities till next month. Active punters are ebony111, locust, fashrola to mention few. Ask them.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clily: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2018
BigChest:
a condom would have prevented this fool from being born undecided
Lolz, you are bigger fool. Did I ask her for money?, check my previous posts

(1) (2) (3) ... (3824) (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.