Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4883385 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rayvelez(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2018
BigChest:
a condom would have prevented this fool from being born undecided
OMG see boko haram bomb.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godrocks: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2018
Bushyhair:

handicap
you shod know the meaning of the handicap now that's why I am asking, which of the handicap to win a set or 2 sets
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2018
ebony111:
Let try this one, upset is likely to happen this round like worldcup ooo, so stake what you can afford to lose.
7of8 to come
Fixed odds at 40 odds
You no get the 1xbet or bet9ja code? cry cry cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2018
Rushmore:

You no get the 1xbet or bet9ja code? cry cry cry
yes, i no get time to play on different bookies. Don't be annoy.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mrblaze06: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2018
procky:

Yeah.. I am still surprised at how people are happily declaring they were scammed by an invisible young girl.. How gullible will you be to hand over your money to a total stranger.. I currently have neteller to buy and sell from my new ladbroke account. I will be silly to do it with an unverified nairalander. someone will send you a mail or advertise one quick money making scheme and people will send money.. ITS TOTAL GREED and foolishness..
I pray you do not get scammed...some of the people that were scammed was thinking that they were dealing with legit people(yahoo boys format)so don't think that you only get scammed because of greed..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2018
BigChest:
lol Dis guy sef
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2018
ebony111:
Let try this one, upset is likely to happen this round like worldcup ooo, so stake what you can afford to lose.
7of8 to come
Fixed odds at 40 odds
Mail, Bobo.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by klassd(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2018
clily:

Babe, nwanne mu nwanyi biko show me d way, been begging you since last night, I even dreamt about you helping me, pls don't ignore me this morning

Ewu Kenya

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2018
BigChest:
Ah ah na...na Job hin dey ask of na. Him no ask am for money. If the Jobs she claim to have connections to are real,I see no reason why the guy shouldn't try to partake. Or do you want him to be a societal nuisance? undecided

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emijo(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2018
Nini1 were you dey ooooh. Come drop game for us.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2018
ebony111:
yes, i no get time to play on different bookies. Don't be annoy.
Na me and you go share the money if e green grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2018
Guys if your bookie have tie breaker.
Play WTA, tiebreaker NO and also total set '2'
Play ATP, tiebreaker YES
For most of the games
Note:No bet tennis Over/under, Na bookies favourite Market be that.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2018
emijo:
Nini1 were you dey ooooh.
Come drop game for us.
E be like say that guy don go Bahamas dey chill.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by procky(f): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2018
Mrblaze06:
I pray you do not get scammed...some of the people that were scammed was thinking that they were dealing with legit people(yahoo boys format)so don't think that you only get scammed because of greed..

I get you bro.. The fact is that scamming has been existing in Nigeria since the days of yahoo to blackberry... Why would you send money online to someone you don't know, someone no one has confirmed successful transaction with.. During the days of MMM, do you know how many people I warned, even government warned yet some people still ignore and continue adding their money... Scammers will definitely face Karma but people should also be careful.. E.g.. Now she is sharing info and bitcoin and people after what they read here are still sending her mail... Tomorrow if they got Scammed, they will come here and start shouting...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2018
clily:

Babe, nwanne mu nwanyi biko show me d way, been begging you since last night, I even dreamt about you helping me, pls don't ignore me this morning

Pm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2018
BigChest:
it is an English term for someone that is both a Scammer and Looks like a Monkey...check the 15th edition of Oxford Dictionary tongue
Hahahahaha.
Easy on her abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2018
jizzus:

Thanks baba
Na that place i go base through out this month.......alabi juju no fit find me come there

happy birthday Bro wish llnp long lyfe and prosperity more greens to you wink
celebrate dis Guy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clily: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2018
industrialchemi:

Pm
Thank you, I sent you a pm yesterday
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mrblaze06: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2018
procky:

I get you bro.. The fact is that scamming has been existing in Nigeria since the days of yahoo to blackberry... Why would you send money online to someone you don't know, someone no one has confirmed successful transaction with.. During the days of MMM, do you know how many people I warned, even government warned yet some people still ignore and continue adding their money... Scammers will definitely face Karma but people should also be careful.. E.g.. Now she is sharing info and bitcoin and people after what they read here are still sending her mail... Tomorrow if they got Scammed, they will come here and start shouting...
True,everyone need to be careful about how dey conduct their business...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pmagic: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2018
industrialchemi:

Wow, that crypto group moderation is paying like mad...

I’m a testimony to that. I started with receiving $150 or so per month, but now..I don’t accept not less than 1 eth per week from each project I work for because they already know what i do for them on the group.

The more knowledge you have about Blockchain, the more money they pay u.

I work 5 hours per day and I manage all the projects groups at once...11pm to 3am cheesy

Na just to chat and reply messages and go to bed. wink
Abeg help my laif, already know all about crypto stuff since 2016, it's just this kind of job I need link me up abeg.
Mail: Toixyoix@gmail.com
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clily: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2018
industrialchemi:

Pm
Just sent now, please check
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emijo(m): 9:03am On Jul 02, 2018
Rushmore:

E be like say that guy don go Bahamas dey chill.
The guy over good. The small money I won from his game has reduced to 1k. I'm even afraid to play any other game again.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2018
Babycherry:

All dem trolls, I've been asking one question for over 2 years now, you skipped my questions to answer something totally irrelevant
If those games start, NL will not contain us ooooh
Madam what question are you asking
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2018
BUGOFF:
Mail, Bobo.
check back
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by alonso2214(m): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2018
pryme:

I never thought this option was going to have such win rate, am more than happy with the single stakes on this option.

6 out of 9 for me so far grin
na single sure pass for this option... today no go pass me by...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sukhothai: 9:11am On Jul 02, 2018
Bakayokoko just contact me if you need industrialchemiscammi phone number to track her down
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2018
Babycherry:

Pls I want to play this game on 1xbet, are the handicaps set or normal handicaps?

There are three handicaps in the picks:

Filip Krajinovic to win atleast a set

Gilles Muller to win at least a set handicap (i.e 3-0 or 3-1)

David Guez to win a set.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2018
procky:

Yeah.. I am still surprised at how people are happily declaring they were scammed by an invisible young girl.. How gullible will you be to hand over your money to a total stranger.. I currently have neteller to buy and sell from my new ladbroke account. I will be silly to do it with an unverified nairalander. someone will send you a mail or advertise one quick money making scheme and people will send money.. ITS TOTAL GREED and foolishness..
Your post just made me lmao. The truth is always bitter, the scam happened in 2014, lots of us(including myself) were truly gullible.

That was how I got scammed of N50,000 on this thread in 2015 after one idiot told us he will turn our 50k to 250k within a month. Hahaha, I've already spent the money in advance. 1st month pass, nothing, 2nd month stories upon stories, 3rd month, the guy vanished. Looking back now & it's crystal clear we were naive and gullible. Then I was still trying to understand the meaning of 1X2!

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paullo240: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2018
alonso2214:
na single sure pass for this option... today no go pass me by...

abeg which option be that
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Micah70(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2018
Dondave11:
How much and where is your location?
70k. Enugu state
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Williamsvictor: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2018
Please if you use flex on sporty bet and you place 7+ of 8 and later all your game Entered will you get your initial winning or the winning for 7+ 8
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2018
Godrocks:
they have remove coco vandeghe game

yes.. they’ve removed over 19.5 games, which was a steal

(1) (2) (3) ... (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.