Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4898184 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LieDetector(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
alonso2214:
use mastercard/visa card
Hunry:

both of them will work just fine, though you can try visa 1st

alonso2214:
use mastercard/visa card
I've successfully funded my account. I appreciate your contribution. Please how do I deactivate the bonus that was given to me?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Viking007:
[/b]
You're probably going to be the only person who has been able to provide concrete evidence to back up his claim(s). Others just come here, make noise & disappear when asked for proof.

Now that you've successfully exposed that lady, can you please give us evidence on goldenval's fraudulent activities? Forget about anyone coming to attack you. Please post your proof of goldenval's fraudulent gigs or how he defrauded people. Do take your time, it mustn't be today. Once again well done! cheesy I will like to fund your account with a token i.e if you need it.
if some idiots can still defend industrialchemi Nweke Ifunanya Vivan then I dont think its necessary for me to talk about another one for now but will do in due time. Some underage kids here dont really knows what they want and thats why politicians will loot their common wealth, throw crumbs to them and they started hailing them. I watched how an idiot who claims to served 8years ago was busy defending Ifunanya despite the presented evidence, immediately the girl promised him $100, he became more madder and going round the thread attacking anybody who dares speaks against industrialchemi scam. the boy am talking about is einstein or whatever he calls himself. someone like him is a disgrace to Nigerian graduate.
Many people commit suicide while some lost their entire lifetime savings to ponzi, many people dont even realize how ponzi scheme works because those who introduced it to them refused to give them the complete info about how the stuff works. industrialchemi stories about crypto is vague because am very sure that she is involved and still do pump and dump scam across crypto telegram channels, lots of unrepentant scammers are into it infact I can beat my chest that 90% of former ponzi scam owner divert into crpto and ICO scam after the crash of ponzi scam. at times its good to let idiots learn in bitter way

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
afoltundeseun:
Just the Satanic Kingdom winning more souls than the Heavenly kingdom
BTW, I missed LasisiElenu jare
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GeeKlasic(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Bushyhair:

it's a risk worth taking
two of the best players of tennis can neva lose a first round match grin
Egbon, I no do
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clily: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
sukhothai:
so?
Did you indicate (f) on your moniker?
Did you put your pic?
We be sorcerers?
Accept anything you are called
Who is this one undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
clily:
Who is he doesn't matter, what has your gender to with our winnings?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yomislim: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
LieDetector:

I've successfully funded my account. I appreciate your contribution. Please how do I deactivate the bonus that was given to me?
login from web and deactivate from settings.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sukhothai: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
clily:

I am who I am
Who i was
And who i would always be

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

God bless you for this too, promoting ponzi schemes doesn't mean that particular person is a scammer.

Let me sight an example.

I might be a blogger with lot of traffic on a daily basis, this new ponzi company comes to town(just like MMM) and needs publicity,they can get my contact and get in touch. Discuss business with me to sponsor their ads on my blog in echange of money. As a blogger, won't I take that offer? Of course I would take it.

Linda ikeja we all call successful blogger today also promoted some things on her blog that caused loss of money to her followers then. We know how much she collected from PDP nd Co. Can we come out to call her a Scammer?

Nigerians are gullible.
This is why I dont consider you worthy of assistance and decided not to reply your messages again, your brother is now a member of the group because he joined last week and can understand better. Continue wasting your youthful age instead of you to think outside the box and make use of your God given brain.
Bottom line:
industrialchemi scammed people through pre-order of gadgets and the record is there
industrialchemi promotes lots of ponzi scam telegram group and after making some money, she upgrade the scam
industrialchemi owns a ponzi scam website known as legacy
industrialchemi owns and promote hyip websites that uses crypto as medium of transactions to avoid trace

No matter how hard you try to shield her, industrialchemi whos real identity is Nweke Ifunanya Vivian is a scam and a chronic one at that.

16 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
RB007:

Bőoöõoö0òom!
What market did you play please?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godrocks: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Smartslim17:

Pls can you link me up with dat community management job, am not begging for money oo, although if you give me I won't reject it grin grin, am just trying to kill two bids with one Stone cool cool
hahahahahaha una no go kill person for this thread
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
Why dis people com reduce odds for over 1.5 today to 1.28 instead of 1.51 I get for Saturday games na angry

N today own fit end 1-0, 0-0. undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

This is why I dont consider you worthy of assistance and decided not to reply your messages again, your brother is now a member of the group because he joined last week and can understand better. Continue wasting your youthful age instead of you to think outside the box and make use of your God given brain.
Bottom line:
industrialchemi scammed people through pre-order of gadgets and the record is there
industrialchemi promotes lots of ponzi scam telegram group and after making some money, she upgrade the scam
industrialchemi owns a ponzi scam website known as legacy
industrialchemi owns and promote hyip websites that uses crypto as medium of transactions to avoid trace

No matter how hard you try to shield her, industrialchemi whos real identity is Nweke Ifunanya Vivian is a scam and a chronic one at that.

JESU, Industrialchemi only you all these scams? i carry hand for you jare... you are good at what you do. i like people like this ... abeg come teach me jare, i wan learn how to make money like you.. i'm done with the legit ways... grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adukemi2016(f): 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
adukemi2016:
*#Olori*��
*LONDON 2018 TENIS OPEN*

*Z7G9C5TL*
*5 Odds*

*Z7G9882*
*2 Odds*

*Z7G9CCTC*
*200 odds*

*Z7G9CKX7*
*million ticket*

*Z7G9CG56*
*million ticket*

*All games starts 10am, May the odds favor us all*
*#Olori*��
*LONDON 2018 TENIS OPEN*

*Z7G9C5TL*
*5 Odds*

*Z7G9882*
*2 Odds*✅✅���

*Z7G9CCTC*
*200 odds*

*Z7G9CKX7*
*million ticket*

*Z7G9CG56*
*million ticket*

*More Boom Loading by His grace*

*#Olori*
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

if some idiots can still defend industrialchemi Nweke Ifunanya Vivan then I dont think its necessary for me to talk about another one for now but will do in due time. Some underage kids here dont really knows what they want and thats why politicians will loot their common wealth, throw crumbs to them and they started hailing them. I watched how an idiot who claims to serve 8years ago was busy defending Ifunanya despite the presented evidence, immediately the girl promised her $100, he became more madder and going round the thread attacking anybody who sares speaks agains industrialchemi scam. the boy am talking about is einstein or whatever he calls himself. someone like him is a disgrace to Nigerian graduate.
Many people commit suicide while some lost their entire lifetime savings to ponzi, many people dont even realize how ponzi scheme works because those who introduced it to them refused to give them the complete info about how the stuff works. industrialchemi stories about crypto is vague because am very sure that she has involved and still do pump and dump scam across crypto telegram channels, lots of unrepentant scammers are into it infact I can beat my chest that 90% of former ponzi scam owner divert into crpto and ICO scam after the crash of ponzi scam. at times its good to let idiots learn in bitter way

You be man brother...I've seen alot on this thread...working behind the scenes to make sure the law takes its full course...i won't say more,lets just wait and see

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
Luciferlove:

You be man brother...I've seen alot on this thread...working behind the scenes to make sure the law takes its full course...i won't say more,lets just wait and see
Thanks sir, God bless you and all lovers of truth
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BiqSean(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
ebony111:
see the answer
Pls i cant find d "flex" on their app fa... How will i find it pls ??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DeadFool(m): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
1realBobby:

JESU, Industrialchemi only you all these scams? i carry hand for you jare... you are good at what you do. i like people like this ... abeg come teach me jare, i wan learn how to make money like you.. i'm done with the legit ways... grin
you this miserable beggar, you want to take from the proceeds of a scam right? Don't worry, all her curses would be on top your head too

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
BiqSean:

Pls i cant find d "flex" on their app fa... How will i find it pls ??
screenshot the site u enter or the link to the site
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
DeadFool:
you this miserable beggar, you want to take from the proceeds of a scam right? Don't worry, all her curses would be on top your head too
mr man forget that thing e.... biko, industrialchemi, please if you are seeing this, i am your greatest asslicker and worshipper grin , abeg you fit bless me small with small etherium abeg, no let my asslicking go to waste
0xe03c6C86f2FcFbAe9F81cAf771024B1442b20b75

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
Metuh:

Common sense should tell you that although no student is prohibited to work but how will they cope with the heavy semester workloads?

I'm very sure you have never been to the University.

You once begged, No shame in that. grin

I worked as a part time secondary school teacher in the university and still graduated with a first class grade in Mathematics...

Please, atop giving people this kinda advise.

A lot of people work and school and still graduate with good grades.

Some people can use 5 hours to see movies/visit friends/ go clubbing but can't find time to work and study simultaneously.

I wanted to ignore but I just needed to clear that fallacious statement of yours.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Saltwater:
Stop sounding as if everyone scammed then were greedy and gullible. It was importation scam. That was when pre-ordering of goods online started on Techmarket forum. A lot of people dived into it with lot's of skepticism. The procurers were delivering as promised. But when they gathered enough trust, some of them hit people hard and disappeared. Few genuine ones are still doing it till date.

E.g Someone like lagtech waited a whole year to gather people's trust, and then hit them hard. Can you believe that!
lagtech, the most notorious scammer on nairaland

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2018

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DeadFool(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
1realBobby:
mr man forget that thing e.... biko, industrialchemi, please if you are seeing this, i am your greatest asslicker and worshipper grin , abeg you fit bless me small with small etherium abeg, no let my asslicking go to waste
0xe03c6C86f2FcFbAe9F81cAf771024B1442b20b75
I pity for the generation of you and your unborn kids... Stooping so low to beg and worship a small girl who is young enough to be your younger sister. I laugh at you because I know after all this asslicking, she would still ignore you and send you nothing... Shameless illiterate

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
JixNation:

Common Maths 111 took me 2 semesters before I got B, You graduated with First Class in mathematics.

Na senior man you be I swear.
nothing dey maths e... i did engineering and graduated with a second class upper 4.32cgpa.... as i'm speaking to you now, after two years, still no job. abeg e , i'm tired of this nation. nothing works.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
joshuakdboy:

I worked as a part time secondary school teacher in the university and still graduated with a first class grade in Mathematics...

Please, atop giving people this kinda advise.

A lot of people work and school and still graduate with good grades.

Some people can use 5 hours to see movies/visit friends/ go clubbing but can't find time to work and study simultaneously.

I wanted to ignore but I just needed to clear that fallacious statement of yours.
You said 'a lot of people ' not everyone bro.

You teach your sec students Mathematics which is also helping you. Not everyone can teach too.

Try and visit a block industry so you can know what it means to work.

You can't expect a student studying medicine and surgery in Nigeria here to work and study unless such person is a genius. grin

You fail while facing your books squarely not to talk of when another burden is added.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
DeadFool:
I pity for the generation of you and your unborn kids... Stooping so low to beg and worship a small girl who is young enough to be your younger sister. I laugh at you because I know after all this asslicking, she would still ignore you and send you nothing... Shameless illiterate
oga deadfool, please oh, what's your problem with me? is it your business if i chose to beg or asslick her? don't worry, industrialchemi is quite generous, i know she will assist me

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LieDetector(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Damfostopper:
all this New New monikers am seeing.... new set of people have been recruited for alabi
lol.. Not so fast bro grin. Just that some of us aren't as frequent as we used to.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
1realBobby:
nothing dey maths e... i did engineering and graduated with a second class upper 4.32cgpa.... as i'm speaking to you now, after two years, still no job. abeg e , i'm tired of this nation. nothing works.

I dey tell you.

I was speaking with one of my guys that just enrolled in Air Force recently,i told her if I have up to 10 million now I will leave school.

she though I was joking.
I done tire for this Naija I swear.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Saltwater: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
DonPikko:
lagtech, the most notorious scammer on nairaland
Yeah, Grace saved me from Lagtech scam. I already received my first and second shipment and refund before it began to go down.

I actually warned people then but his blind followers attacked me and accused me of impatience. It didn't take long before their eyes clear. By then it's already late.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DeadFool(m): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Madame nweke Vivian industrialchemi... See as you ugly before... Now scam money has made you fair and beautiful... It will never be well with you o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by worthybet(m): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
FREE FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS:

WORLD CUP: BELGIUM VS JAPAN - OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 1.75

WORLD CUP: BRAZIL VS MEXICO - HOME WIN EITHER HALVES @ 1.25

SOURCE: www.worthybet.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69