Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4889388 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
einsteine:

Female tennis is very erratic. You can't just bet on favorites. Kristyna Pliskova lost today for instance.

asin my tickets just burst cuz of female tennis angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
1realBobby:

yeah, you are right man. as a student, if you are good, you can engage in paid tutorial. i even know a guy back then who would go from room to room in the evenings then , selling boxer shorts. even, you can sell recharge card as a student, and during fresh students clearance, you could buy and sell jamb and waec scratch cards, if you have a laptop and modem, you could help out with their registration for a token. you could even compile past questions and sell...

as a student, it is even easier making the money and still studying at the same time, because market is readily available. i did a lot during my university days because i had no sponsor and still came out one of the best in my departments. but after every every, all na still vanity. those years i wasted in the university, i would have used to learn a trade or serve one master. by now, i for don free, don turn oga of my own. better days ahead sha... mehn get ideas but no funds to actualize am. abeg if any body wan help my ministry, help ooo.. life hard

I swear ehn, The country is something else in terms of paid employment search.

The university I served would have retained me but I was clearly told I can't be retained because it's a state university and I'm not an indigene. The HOD and i actually went to the school's registrar to meet him but the man said there's nothing he ("will"wink do.

Even my Alma matá said they don't want a B.Sc holder (G.A) that I should get my M.Sc first before they'd think of absorbing whereas most of them started working with HND and B.Sc during their own days.

Truth be told, studying in a conventional university to get a job in Nigeria is almost useless. One need's luck and connection more than any other thing.

I just have faith that we'd be celebrated someday soon if we never give up. If there's life, we will climb to the zenith of our dreams...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clily: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Viking007:

All what you have written so far is nothing but the gospel truth. Ponzi fraudsters ruined lots of lives. I know of someone who committed suicide. A relation who invested all her life savings into that fraud, who till now is yet to get back to her feet. Even me myself, lost 100k.

I just know karma never forgets, the owner of MMM died all of a sudden. Its not everybody you beg or seek to take money from. There are some kind of money you will collect and become part and parcel of whatever curse is following the person.

That said, I don't agree with the emboldened comment as I don't support labeling someone a fraud without proof. I don't think its fair maligning someone's online image with no proof whatsoever, I know nairaland is an anonymous forum, anyone can troll anybody, but I want to believe you are a just and reasonable person, you have done a good job so far. I still maintain that you please go ahead and post whatever proof you have against goldenval.
Thank you.
My offer of funding is still open, incase you need it smiley.
Am not trying to justify any form of scamming but i don't call any ponzi admin or anyone that owns a ponzi scheme a scammer except d ones that purposely created d website to scam, the Mmm owner you are talking about that died, you might assume it's karma that killed him, I don't think so at all. I was a participant of MMM and know how ponzi schemes work, when I was paying, I never paid to him nor any of my friends, it doesn't have a central account either, d problem with MMM was mainly the guilders.Besides anyone that invested in ponzi scheme and got scammed is also a scammer, where do they expect the percentage they got came from, and some of them that lost if they got paid from another person's money, they would have been rejoicing while the person that paid them wil lose, it's mainly rubbing Peter to pay paul and everyone involved all scammed one way or the other,. You wil expect to get 30% or 50% of your money without working and you are not a thief

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Viking007:
Because you supported/defended fulani herdsmen. embarassed

I have to bro. My wife is a Fulani. Sorry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Bushyhair:

asin my tickets just burst cuz of female tennis angry
Sorry bro.
I was saying something of such last night,if you can remember.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
[s]
clily:

Am not trying to justify any form of scamming but i don't call any ponzi admin or anyone that owns a ponzi scheme a scammer except d ones that purposely created d website to scam, the Mmm owner you are talking about that died, you might assume it's karma that killed him, I don't think so at all. I was a participant of MMM and know how ponzi schemes work, when I was paying, I never paid to him nor any of my friends, it doesn't have a central account either, d problem with MMM was mainly the guilders.Besides anyone that invested in ponzi scheme and got scammed is also a scammer, where do they expect the percentage they got came from, and some of them that lost if they got paid from another person's money, they would have been rejoicing while the person that paid them wil lose, it's mainly rubbing Peter to pay paul and everyone involved all scammed one way or the other,. You wil expect to get 30% or 50% of your money without working and you are not a thief
[/s]

Innobets invested N100 in Bet9ja and won 43+ M, where did he do the work?
And who told you opening and depositing money into someone's account you were merged with isn't a heavy task?

Do you know how much I lost to MMM? what about the sleepless nights?
Do you know how many banks I visited to deposit money into the day I was merged with 10 people?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rheether(f): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
JixNation:

Common Maths 111 took me 2 semesters before I got B, You graduated with First Class in mathematics.

Na senior man you be I swear.

Maths111 cry cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sukhothai: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
clily:
Besides anyone that invested in ponzi scheme and got scammed is also a scammer, where do they expect the percentage they got came from, and some of them that lost if they got paid from another person's money, they would have been rejoicing while the person that paid them wil lose, it's mainly rubbing Peter to pay paul and everyone involved all scammed one way or the other,. You wil expect to get 30% or 50% of your money without working and you are not a thief
by your logic.. fixed deposit is also Scamming?
Betting too is also Scamming.. Bbnaija? E.t.c

Infact we go soon start de chase una women comot from this thread.. Na una de bring wahala come here with una stupid way of reasoning ..
Just the other day one girl typed that we shouldn't attack a scammer if the scammer haven't scammed us personally

You all girls are nothing but dry empty headed coconuts..trouble manufacturers
Procky
Industrachemstri and you

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by illegalking: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Awon weyre don start fight again. Both the rich and the poor ones ogun kee all of una. Meanwhile corner market must pay soon big time
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
rheether:

Maths111 cry cry
I don't know why Maths hard me like this.

My younger brother will always make jest of me.

cheesygrin
He's a genius in maths.
I passed the second time though.

B of 69.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
siegfried99:
How many likes for my birthday grin cool

Happy birthday man smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clily: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
JixNation:
[s][/s]

Innobets invested N100 in Bet9ja and won 43+ M, where did he do the work?
And who told you opening and depositing money into someone's account you were merged with isn't a heavy task?

Do you know how much I lost to MMM? what about the sleepless nights?
Do you know how many banks I visited to deposit money into the day I was merged with 10 people?

The main question is, where is the 30% coming from. Nobi from someone's pocket undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clily: 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
sukhothai:

Infact we go soon start de chase una women comot from this thread.. Na una de bring wahala come here with una stupid way of reasoning ..
Just the other day one girl typed that we shouldn't attack a scammer if the scammer haven't scammed us personally

Procky
Industrachemstri and you
See this one again
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by procky(f): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
sukhothai:

Procky
Industrachemstri and you

if you have foolish level of understanding you say so.. Don't quote me in your tramadol state again.. Where did you see me say no one should attack a scammer...

Someone said many of us are not attacking her and I said you don't expect everyone to attack her since its not everyone she scammed.. I even told her karma will deal with her soon if she is actually the one..

Besides are we on this thread to attack scammers, is this scamming thread. NONSENSE

Please don't quote me in nonsense post again..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
[s]
clily:

[/s]From the owner or creator of the website to the last whatsapp admin, they are all thieves and scammers. You deceived lots of people into believing you have a good networking system that will never crumble. You gained their trust, hypnotized their conscience and vanished into thin air with their money.

You started by saying you don't want to justify scamming only to end up defending ruthless criminals. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by freddyokan(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
Weldon sir, so it justifies the killings yea?
GoTV:

I have to bro. My wife is a Fulani. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
clily:

The main question is, where is the 30% coming from. Nobi from someone's pocket undecided

The main question should be "Why are you so daft and dumb? ".

Do you think gambling is any different from MMM?
Do you know if Mavrodi had a lot of Nigerian bank accounts he was merging people to pay into?
The 30% was coming from another selfish person that didn't question the source of the 30%.
Now, stop defending scams.

I question myself why you're so irrational and insensitive. In real world, I can bet my balls you will have some stvpid guts to insult Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by procky(f): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
tongue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Z7G7LF2H
saw this somewhere, I feel like sharing.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by procky(f): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
sukhothai:
i quoted my mother before saying that it is frustrated fools like her that would curse her children..
I don't know if my mother was raped by my uncle or family relation when young.. But l shall cure her of that madness..
Anuofia.. May my mother be raped to death by dogs. And her carcass fed off to the vultures

I would qoute my mother .. What more can my mother do than type curses behind her phone?
All this prostitutes like my mother wey frustration push her enter betting
Coming here to pour her frustration on me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
Amoryblacq, how far baba?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sandra2017(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Foolish people everywhere..

You want to collect 30,50,100% from MMM

Some people dey will continue to scam them..

Thieves.. You're now blaming the sharp ones that quickly created MMM like ponzi schemes to scam you gullible lots.. grin grin grin grin grin

You're the real scammer not the sharp ones that decide to use your gullible brain to get money cheesy grin

Mumu people.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sukhothai: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Reinforcements landing.. It's about to go hard grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sukhothai: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sukhothai: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Unclesamo(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
BRAZIL ov 1.5 just saved d day.........
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Grabs popcorn.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Prince2546(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Pls i need ur email for guarantor on snapcash pls help me,because they said d person must be on snapcash
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngetskilz23(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
DeadFool:
Industrialchemi before she started scamming.. Ugly thing... Now, you are now fair and beautiful with peoples money
e resemble duck fowl cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.