Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4889248 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by idongesit88: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
DeadFool:
Industrialchemi before she started scamming.. Ugly thing... Now, you are now fair and beautiful with peoples money
let us have a view of her recent pix please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
pryme:

You should stop here.
You are beginning to sound unintelligent on this matter.
You can't compare the level of awareness we have now with that of 2014.
Don't let your emotions cloud your reasoning.
Now That The Awareness Has Come, Why Dont They Take-up The Matter?
There Is No 'Statute Of Limitation' In Criminal Prosecutions, Even After A Hundred Yrs., Once U Are Armed With Admissible Evidence.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
For all those that visit the ashewo thread, una dey miss ooo. One guy just gave us full coverage of him sexcapades from beginning to end with pictures oooo

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
einsteine:

Pay later. Kwikcash. Aella Credit. Branch. Snap Cash. Social lender.

If all these fail, gofundme. goldenval

That's what you shouldve written. grin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GeeKlasic(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
einsteine:

Pay later. Kwikcash. Aella Credit. Branch. Snap Cash. Social lender.

If all these fail, gofundme.

They can't borrow me 30k at once
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by greenalwaz: 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
Viking007:
Because you supported/defended fulani herdsmen. embarassed
I just like ur gut ...Always like to read ur post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AmoryBlacq: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
JixNation:
Amoryblacq, how far baba?
Egbon!
your boy is loyal! what's the 411?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=einsteine post=69022087]

It's the people he scammed that know why they haven't apprehended him. Come on, Nigeria is not as bad as it is. Fraudsters and their cronies are nabbed if you take it up. However, if nairaland bullying is people's solutions to the issue, then we can understand why they haven't nabbed dubai4eva.

On the issue of mmm and ponzi schemes, the big elephant in the room is that people (alleged victims) refuse to accept that it's their gullibility and greed that made them lose all the money. The money lost, by the way, didn't go to only the scheme organizers but also to other participants who were lucky to stop before it crashed. I know bankers who despite receiving a good education on investment theory, still went on
@ "its A Risk They Chose To Bear"
Volenti Non Fit Iniuria.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clily: 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
pryme:

So you know all this and you were part of the ponzi scheme, am sure you were among those that hurled insults at people that were warning about ponzi scheme.

For the fact that you asked where people were expecting to get the 30% from and calling others who participated in ponzi scheme scammers just shows you no different from the very people that ruined people's lives. Do you think all of them were armed with the knowledge of how ponzi works?
Enough of all this mentions am receiving, what do you mean by ruining peoples lives, do you know how much I have lost in ponzi schemes and I blame myself for being foolish and greedy. And d people investing big are more greedy, there are many legit businesses to do and you chose to seat back and invest on a scheme that promised some percentage after sometime, most of those schemes even wrote "invest with your spare cash" I won't reply anyone on this issue again.. Peace
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

Egbon!
your boy is loyal! what's the 411?

Evening baba.

I see as you Jack Alabi left testis with 60k+.
Reason me 10 odds I beg.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clily: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
Industrialchemi, still waiting to hear from you, hope you haven't forgotten.. Biko
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mercyway: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Betnomore:
For all those that visit the ashewo thread, una dey miss ooo. One guy just gave us full coverage of him sexcapades from beginning to end with pictures oooo
God is watching you grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Raizo007: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
JixNation:
Anybody with tomorrow's tennis picks should quote me the codes please.

I will do justice to it.

B930SPSREPWCZW-3053124
TRY YOUR LUCK.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Me wey I don know say argument for this thread no be am at all. Na this thread and ashawo thread I dey use catch trips ooo. I no get time to dey rant

mercyway:

God is watching you grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mceze(m): 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
einsteine:

It's the people he scammed that know why they haven't apprehended him. Come on, Nigeria is not as bad as it is. Fraudsters and their cronies are nabbed if you take it up. However, if nairaland bullying is people's solutions to the issue, then we can understand why they haven't nabbed dubai4eva.

On the issue of mmm and ponzi schemes, the big elephant in the room is that people (alleged victims) refuse to accept that it's their gullibility and greed that made them lose all the money. The money lost, by the way, didn't go to only the scheme organizers but also to other participants who were lucky to stop before it crashed. I know bankers who despite receiving a good education on investment theory, still went on to use customer deposits for MMM, can such persons say they were scammed? Furthermore, if you check the business and investment section of Nairaland circa 2016 and 2017,there were lots of people who would post "What's the latest ponzi scheme? " They knew this was a ponzi scheme, they wanted to join and reap some free money before it crashed.

My points have always been consistent :

People who are scammed with peer to peer ponzi schemes were greedy. Its very telling that nobody CAN be arrested for promoting a peer to peer ponzi scheme because there is often no proof that the promoters stole the money. Of course, we know how they may merge themselves to people using fake accounts but when you engage in such ponzi schemes, it's risk you choose to bear.

My second point is for the issue of other scams that can truly be proven. And like I have reiterated, it's straight forward : Get your proof and go to law enforcement. I know someone who was able to get a refund after he was scammed by a son of a house of representatives member. Why? Because he had proof.

That's it, in a nutshell. I have already written too much on this. These words would have been better spent on my novel.

You write Novels? Am honored to come across you..Wouldn't mind having you as a mentor. I like writing Novels..I just wrote my first Novel. Don't mind you going through it and give me you candid advice..I am also interested in writing movie script..Don't mind having your contact..Here is my email address--angelezeus@yahoo.com
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
clily:
Industrialchemi, still waiting to hear from you, hope you haven't forgotten.. Biko

Not yet, will get back to you. kiss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mercyway: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
Betnomore:
Me wey I don know say argument for this thread no be am at all. Na this thread and ashawo thread I dey use catch trips ooo. I no get time to dey rant

Honestly, I dot have strength to type before because most of what read here is making me fall somehow. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Remove your eyes from there
idongesit88:
let us have a view of her recent pix please

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
BUGOFF:
Now That The Awareness Has Come, Why Dont They Take-up The Matter?
There Is No 'Statute Of Limitation' In Criminal Prosecutions, Even After A Hundred Yrs., Once U Are Armed With Admissible Evidence.

Who knows maybe that's going on at the moment, but as long as these persons that are accused are not behind bars, and are walking around freely, no one is safe. They can as well do it again, while legal proceedings are pending.

Look as far as this country is concern we should forget legal proceedings while dealing with criminals.

There was a time a phone snatched was caught in the night, with a machete and the phone he was beaten and nearly burnt that night, but the police came in took the boy, the phone, the machete to the police station, 3 days later this same boy and 3 of his friends robbed a drinking parlor.

Same with an incident in one LGA in my state, an armed robber was caught and handed over to the police, the arm robber was later released and returned back to that community and poisoned the villagers - more than 15 people died.

Pls people have walked free even with mountains of evidence against them.

The odd for administering justice in this country is 9.80,
While the odds for scammers to go scot free is 1.12

This is Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ndi no corner at the four sides, how market? grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AmoryBlacq: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
JixNation:

Evening baba.

I see as you Jack Alabi left testis with 60k+.

Reason me 10 odds I beg.

10 odd?!?!?

For this harmattan? I can't deliver sorry!

Tomorrow is my birthday, that money don enter preparation!

if na one or two bottles with white london, I go fund or send you, as per my chairman wey you be!

twale baba!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Rushmore:

It's a lost bet, are you happy now?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clily: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
industrialchemi:

Not yet, will get back to you. kiss
Thanks cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

10 odd?!?!?

if na one or two bottles with white london, I go fund or send you, as per my chairman wey you be!

twale baba!

LMAO.

cheesy

I no dey smoke.

But you fit convert am put for 1xbet my use am test their market.

cheesy

See as my guys dey here dey laugh.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobodies: 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
E no go better for this ref after adding 6 mins e allow an reach 7 mins home come score

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

10 odd?!?!?

twale baba!
Julyborn plenty here ooooo
i sight u Bro wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
Wetin you dey do for ashewo thread??
afoltundeseun:
That's what you shouldve written. grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
JixNation:

LMAO.

cheesy

I no dey smoke.

cheesy

Black man like u no dey smoke ni
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alexpetra: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Rushmore:
what do u mean how market??....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AmoryBlacq: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
JixNation:

LMAO.

cheesy
I no dey smoke.

cheesy

chai! why you nor come dey smoke na? you dey miss o!
Anyhow, tomorrow I would do customer to customer transfer. Promise.

Chairmo!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

10 odd?!?!?

twale baba!

Happy birthday in advance.

May your days be longer than your prick and may your money be longer than the wasted odd Russia used in qualifying against Spain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
AmoryBlacq:
chai! why you nor come dey smoke na? you dey miss o!
Anyhow, tomorrow I would do customer to customer transfer. Promise.

Chairmo!
My two hands up alredy.
Enjoy your day, chill it down with enough punna.

In the voice of Erigga, something must kill a man.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.