Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4869639 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 09, 2018
6JBFGPV

Single

Fiorentia Vs Juventus

2 & over 1.5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 09, 2018
einsteine:

Yes, Coca Cola is pretty much an ordinary product. It is not essential or "good" which is precisely the reason why they spend so much advertising the product.

If you invent the cure for cancer, do you think you would need to do any marketing?

Yes for sure u will.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danthamccoy(m): 12:50am On Feb 09, 2018
einsteine:

Yes, Coca Cola is pretty much an ordinary product. It is not essential or "good" which is precisely the reason why they spend so much advertising the product.

If you invent the cure for cancer, do you think you would need to do any marketing?
So what products are good then? Samsung? Apple products? Mercedes Benz? Google? Gucci? HP? Dettol? Close-Up? These companies still spend millions every year on advertisement.
Saying good products don't need advertisement is a childish fallacy. Nobody who owns a business or has been involved in one will say that.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by whogoesthere: 1:02am On Feb 09, 2018
B952EZQAAAWESZ-1225360

7 odds won!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 1:17am On Feb 09, 2018
danthamccoy:

So what products are good then? Samsung? Apple products? Mercedes Benz? Google? Gucci? HP? Dettol? Close-Up? These companies still spend millions every year on advertisement.
Saying good products don't need advertisement is a childish fallacy. Nobody who owns a business or has been involved in one will say that.

By good, I mean truly unique and indispensable. Remarkable.

Advertising is a tax you pay for having unremarkable products.

There is a reason why patent medicine inventors aren't all over your face doing advertising.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by klassd(m): 1:22am On Feb 09, 2018
soluution:
BOOM
#SOFT WORK
#SOFT WORK
#IS OUR WORK OOO
glad i staked 1k
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 1:23am On Feb 09, 2018
1500+ odds,
6JBJHCC
Bend down select smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mxplosvtoluene(m): 1:57am On Feb 09, 2018
My best pick of the day

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Simongm(m): 2:52am On Feb 09, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 09, 2018
Good morning bosses!!! any soft 10 odds?? bet9ja preferable.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ihedioramma: 4:44am On Feb 09, 2018
iamsirmichael1:
4+
Booking number for bet9ja ?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 4:44am On Feb 09, 2018
Cwhyte:
x

I think you are talking about the new.accessbet.com
*Well, the bonus is from 4 matches and at 5% up to 200% at 50 matches.
*I attached a photo to show the 1st half, 2nd half multi-goals
*I also attached a photo to show the Goal-specials like Methods of 1st goals
*for the other options you mentioned, we can add. Our software can actually produce over 3k markets for a single match.

It's seems AccessBet.com and newAccessBet.com are different if not then why can't I log in into the formal with my password and username and also why is their odds different for same football match?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fchristo(m): 6:50am On Feb 09, 2018
soluution:
OYA BEND DOWN SELECT

SOFT SOFT 2+
I wake up to see GREEN

THANKS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bestfactor: 6:51am On Feb 09, 2018
nobsalis:

It's seems AccessBet.com and newAccessBet.com are different if not then why can't I log in into the formal with my password and username and also why is their odds different for same football match?
you ar right new.accessbet com is the new website
We are taking all positive measures in migrating the accounts in due time it would be done
the new platform has a lot of package
also the flexibility and market options Is something I know u ve fancy already

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fchristo(m): 6:55am On Feb 09, 2018
Dopenigga:
so guys still dey play this bullshit...hmm,just pray you won't become addicted and driven into severe depression.

YOU BETTER SHIFT O...

DON'T COME TO THIS THREAD AND SAY NONSENSE. We don't need your input here. Abeg SHIFT!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by crystalboss: 6:56am On Feb 09, 2018
B946EZQTTCCWAC-2137355 undecided

B919EZQPTTPTZC-2137365 grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bestfactor: 6:56am On Feb 09, 2018
nobsalis:

ur username please let me deposit small thing to ur Acc the new one thou

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mannatech: 7:01am On Feb 09, 2018
einsteine:

By good, I mean truly unique and indispensable. Remarkable.

Advertising is a tax you pay for having unremarkable products.

There is a reason why patent medicine inventors aren't all over your face doing advertising.
Good morning,

Why are you trying to prove a point that has no point, you dey try sha.

Name those products or services that are truly unique, indispensable and remarkable that don't do advertisements.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by zanjorrg(m): 7:23am On Feb 09, 2018
einsteine:

My brother, if u don't advertise ur product no matter how essential or necessary is, u will definitely advertise it if u want sell it off as a result of low patronage. Advertisement is a way of bringing d existence of good to customer's awareness. Company spends millions of mon£¥ on advertisements and promotions.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 09, 2018
Bestfactor:
What about me that even pointed out the area you need improvement. I even rushed go open account and remember I quoted you that I didn't receive links and phone confirmation code and you told me to try later which later went through.
I won't forgive you if you don't drop anything to that account.
Username: plutoman
Btw,i'm finding it hard to deposit.I so much love depositing through ATM using quickteller.If you have the option,give me the link or guide me on it here.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dopenigga(m): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2018
Fchristo:

YOU BETTER SHIFT O...

DON'T COME TO THIS THREAD AND SAY NONSENSE. We don't need your input here. Abeg SHIFT!
lol..I guess you just started but very soon my dear,very soon.....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by King4Roller: 7:58am On Feb 09, 2018
Contact me for your funding via airtime. Came a little bit late to the new party.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 09, 2018
Cwhyte,
I saw the multigoals option but I was talking about the combination of both 1st half multigoals and 2nd half multigoals together as a joint market.
On the bonus and goal methods, that is cool on your part but guys never even win singles and two combinations,you dey talk of combinations of 50 matches,i hear you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Suregiver48: 8:07am On Feb 09, 2018
King4Roller:
Contact me for your funding via airtime. Came a little bit late to the new party.

scammer..you don come again...do business with this guy at your risk..he thought that old niggas have gone so he decided to show up to scam the new peeps here
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by espionage48(m): 8:11am On Feb 09, 2018
Bestfactor:

emmanuel484... I registered since last week but couldn't even fund because of money
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Danielnino00(m): 8:28am On Feb 09, 2018
espionage48:

emmanuel484... I registered since last week but couldn't even fund because of money

Which betting site allows u to fund ur account with a bank account other than yours and at d same time u can withdraw ur winnings to ur own account?

I'm kinda new in this betting thing and d site I picked specify that my username must correspond with my bank details.. And I'm having issues with depositing money via quickteller
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 8:30am On Feb 09, 2018
Plutoman:
What about me that even pointed out the area you need improvement. I even rushed go open account and remember I quoted you that I didn't receive links and phone confirmation code and you told me to try later which later went through.
I won't forgive you if you don't drop anything to that account.
Username: Larrykool
Btw,i'm finding it hard to deposit.I so much love depositing through ATM using quickteller.If you have the option,give me the link or guide me on it here.
larrykool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 09, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
larrykool
I am not Larrykool.Open your eyes.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by espionage48(m): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2018
Danielnino00:

Which betting site allows u to fund ur account with a bank account other than yours and at d same time u can withdraw ur winnings to ur own account?

I'm kinda new in this betting thing and d site I picked specify that my username must correspond with my bank details.. And I'm having issues with depositing money via quickteller

it is possible.. All betting site does it..
someone can fund U using his own account number through quickteller or webpay depending on the one U want
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2018
espionage48:

someone can fund U using his own account number through quickteller or webpay depending on the one U want
you don't understand what the guy said.

He wants to fund with another person's account not his.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Danielnino00(m): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2018
espionage48:

For real?? even bet9ja??

what about withdrawing??
Do I have to withdraw my winnings to the account of d person that funded mine ?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by espionage48(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2018
Danielnino00:

For real?? even bet9ja??

what about withdrawing??
Do I have to withdraw my winnings to the account of d person that funded mine ?

you withdraw with ur own account. don't U see people dropping their betting id looking for whom to fund them?
you can fund with another account and withdraw with ur own account

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.