Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4889374 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 10:44am On Feb 09, 2018
espionage48:

no old..do they have new platform?

Yeah.
http://new.accessbet.com

cc Bestfactor
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bestfactor: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2018
KIKO720:
Accessbet please you guy's have lot of work to do.... You're good but Life no be hurry hurry, Been trying to Deposit this is the Pop up that comes up after Inputting the amount on paystack....
depositing on accessbet has always been easy and better using paystack I just did now
Secondly it can't be true there's no where on the platform wen clicked will display new.accessbet.com/sp
It's either you deliberately Input the /sp to display the error so it could like look we don't know what we are doing or Just saying
we have been around for some time now we re just coming out advert now

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=nobsalis post=64914491][/quote] No am not, Am using Chrome..... I wil be back when they are fully ready

Modified.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2018
Bestfactor:
depositing on accessbet has always been easy and better using paystack I just did now
Secondly it can't be true there's no where on the platform wen clicked will display new.accessbet.com/sp
It's either you deliberately Input the /sp to display the error so it could like look we don't know what we are doing or Just saying
Excuse me sir? DID YOU JUST SAY THIS?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jwizzy(m): 10:56am On Feb 09, 2018
Adupe

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2018
Bestfactor:
Cc Bestfactor am disappointed seriously, You just accused me wrongly and Am not pleased I must say ....NOTE: CHECK THE TIME and CHECK THE BATTERY PERCENTAGE in which those screenshots were taken......

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bestfactor: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2018
KIKO720:
Excuse me sir? DID YOU JUST SAY THIS?
show me where it shows new.accessbet.com/sp on the site and I will apologize

Did it again immediately put the amount and click deposit it will redirect you to paystack's page see the time of my own too
NO hard feelings thou

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 09, 2018
Bestfactor:
Check my Last post, I just dropped the screenshots.........
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 11:02am On Feb 09, 2018
in-play tip:

Melanie Klaffner vs Jelena Ostapenko

Player 2 to win @ solid 2.00 odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danthamccoy(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2018
einsteine:

By good, I mean truly unique and indispensable. Remarkable.

Advertising is a tax you pay for having unremarkable products.

There is a reason why patent medicine inventors aren't all over your face doing advertising.
Well that is your personal definition of good, not the generally used definition. So patent medicine make up the only good products? Whole lines of products are not good because they are not unique? Wehdone sah.
Advertising is a tax you pay for having unremarkable products? LMAO. So Elon Musk that does extensive marketing for Tesla and his SpaceX program nko?
Anyway this is off topic. You win.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2018
Bestfactor:
I pick an offense with the BOLDED...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2018
Bestfactor:

Did it again immediately put the amount and click deposit it will redirect you to paystack's page see the time of my own too
NO hard feelings thou
I never disputed the fact that people don't fund their own account I know it works, What I needed was to why Mine wasn't working, You could have told me You would look into it, Than Coming out In an Open forum to accuse me of Bearing FALSE ACCUSATION, As if I didn't know what i was doing.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2018
2dice01:
Povazska Bystrica U20 - Lido di Roma U20
2half total: 80.5 Under

Odd 1.35

Livebet bb
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bestfactor: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2018
KIKO720:
I pick an offense with the BOLDED...
apology bro
i think you should use another browser and see
as no issue regarding ur complaint
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 09, 2018
Bestfactor:

NO hard feelings thou
modified. Will try out another browser
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danthamccoy(m): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2018
Bestfactor:
Na wa oh. You don't know the damage you're potentially doing your company. Just look at.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bestfactor: 11:18am On Feb 09, 2018
KIKO720:
modified. Will try out another browser
sincere apology bro
had to get a stamina
u know how the industry when you are working so hard to build some competitors are also working tirelessly to tarnish your effort....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 11:18am On Feb 09, 2018
Fatat (Women) - Al-Fuheis (Women)
2half total: 72.5 Under
Odd 1.31

Livebet bb
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danthamccoy(m): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2018
Decency13 why haven't I been given freebets in a long time? I've been staking way over 20k a week but you guys have decided to unlook me. Username - Dinoforaz.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Davedgr8(m): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2018
Pls, someone should help wit little staking power. A friend sent me an acca of 300 odds(high chance of playing) nd i don't have cash to play it.

Nairabet- dondave11
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bestfactor: 11:21am On Feb 09, 2018
bros i sincerely apologized to him and all for that
danthamccoy:

Na wa oh. You don't know the damage you're potentially doing your company. Just look at.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2018
intswagga:

Rebet again and post the booking code here Thanks.

I reduced it to this

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 09, 2018
Bestfactor:
sincere apology bro
had to get a stamina
u know how the industry when you are working so hard to build some competitors are also working tirelessly to tarnish your effort....
Apology Accepted....I tried out 3 browser same thing, Seems d fault is from my account, USERNAME: KIKO720. Assist in checking your system database, Maybe I made a mistake in the acc opening or something else who knows
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 11:29am On Feb 09, 2018
Davedgr8:
Pls, someone should help wit little staking power. A friend sent me an acca of 300 odds(high chance of playing) nd i don't have cash to play it.

Nairabet- dondave11

POST THE 300 ODDS HERE

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cwhyte(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2018
KIKO720:
Accessbet please you guy's have lot of work to do.... You're good but Life no be hurry hurry, Been trying to Deposit this is the Pop up that comes up after Inputting the amount on paystack....

can you please tell me your username so i can trace if the error is from here and then fix.

MODIFIED: seen the error, fixing now. I reset your password, check your email.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cwhyte(m): 11:35am On Feb 09, 2018
espionage48:

no old..do they have new platform?
is it not accessBet.com?

new.accessbet.com

we will migrate later because a lot of people still use the old one, we no wan rush them
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bestfactor: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2018
Cc nobsalis your account has been credited with 500

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2018
Cwhyte:

can you please tell me your username so i can trace if the error is from here and then fix.
Kiko720
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2018
Bestfactor:
Cc nobsalis your account has been credited with 500
Me nko? grin grin grin grin lolz, Because I no sue una 200 million for false accusation abi.... U better bribe me, #Onelove #Accessbet

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cwhyte(m): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2018
Credited 500
manage am pls

KIKO720:
Me nko? grin grin grin grin lolz, Because I no sue una 200 million for false accusation abi.... U better bribe me, #Onelove #Accessbet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eunisam: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2018
I don't have much confident in that barca, I may remove it and add my 50naira
6JD7DHG

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Jaydot01 and 1 guest(s)