Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4930052 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5268) (5269) (5270) (5271) (5272) (5273) (5274) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wiseone28: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2018
Another day has come they will argue,curse,insult till the day break.
This is a typical of a black man.
Nobody fit show you a tangible winning ticket.

Its annoying mbok grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2018
Dexter247:
Livelymatilda22 = princeofpeace22
I once exposed the dumbass back then.
No one rants and flaunts won tickets better than him.
Now, watch him deny.. lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2018
afriple:

I left $500 in my account on Friday evening, woke up on Saturday morning and only saw $0.38, how do you expect me to get screenshot of $500 as though i knew the money will leave the next day. I actually grew that money to $500 not that i made a deposit of $500, i did it with roulette and some inplay bets. As i am posting this i can't find any bet in bet history.

I could have easily ignored someone like you, do you think i am just doing this to bring down 1XBET? If you check my website you will even see that i placed 1XBET as one of the website you can play roulette and even placed it number 1 on the list. This is the link https://afriple.com/websites-where-you-can-play-roulette/

This is a personal experience i encountered, you can doubt me for all i care, i even shared screenshot of chats i had with them here. Like i told someone, it's turn by turn, time shall tell.

We all know it's not easy to beat the bookies but it's painful when the bookies collect money you won.

At least, there’ll still be a bet history that’ll show what you earned before this acclaimed issue? Show a bet slip that shows u earn at least $350 before the issue

That way we can take all what you have said hook line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afriple: 10:32am On Sep 06, 2018
justwiseass:

At least, there’ll still be a bet history that’ll show what you earned before this acclaimed issue? Show a bet slip that shows u earn at least $350 before the issue

That way we can take all what you have said hook line and sinker.

Do you understand English at all or is it that you can't read and comprehend simple English. With all due respect, i can't waste my time on you. Thanks

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BetterKola: 10:32am On Sep 06, 2018
Adetunji75:
GERMANY VS FRANCE
CORRECT SCORES: 1:2
PORTUGAL VS CROATIA
CORRECT SCORES 1:2

Hmmm.....I wish you luck.

For me, If I will stake on these games I will choose anybody Wins.

#Good luck bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kingskim(m): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2018
Billic:

I play am oooooo but no be correct score I chose.

Sharp guy grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2018
Germany Vs France
3:1
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by grateful236(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2018
afriple:

Do you understand English at all or is it that that you can't read and comprehend simple English. With all due respect, i can't waste my time on you. Thanks

Ignore this thread, there are a lot imbecīles on this thread. I'm 100% certain that 1xbet is a scam. Sometimes they close accounts and ask you stupîd questions and at the end still don't open it. Take heart bro, sorry for your loss

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2018
kingskim:

Sharp guy grin

That's why this Thread was created. Drop the games whether it's legit or not.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by grateful236(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2018
Billic:
Yoooo! BetKing Dropping SPECIALS Back2Back2Back...

New Special Alert : TRIPLEX SPECIALS
Now, You Can Bet On The Number Of Goals And Corners 3 Selected Matches At Once.
Exclusive On The #PlaygroundforKings.

Nice.. .for major leagues?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afriple: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2018
grateful236:

Ignore this thread, there are a lot imbecīles on this thread. I'm 100% certain that 1xbet is a scam. Sometimes they close accounts and ask you stupîd questions and at the end still don't open it. Take heart bro, sorry for your loss

Thank you very much, i have long moved on, after that day, i didn't make any post about it because i know where and how to go about this to help others stay away from 1XBET. Someone quoted me this morning and ask how far i have gone with the money that vanished from my account and i only replied the person.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2018
afriple:

Do you understand English at all or is it that that you can't read and comprehend simple English. With all due respect, i can't waste my time on you. Thanks

Hello ... why did you abandon your roulette thread
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Davidgprs(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2018
please help ooo

i am unable to withdraw from my 1xbet account through mastercard option

note: after i input amount,it will be showing message sent till eternity.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2018
wiseone28:
Another day has come they will argue,curse,insult till the day break.

This is a typical of a black man.

Nobody fit show you a tangible winning ticket.

Its annoying mbok grin

Spurious argument & all that...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2018
Alexistaiwo, why not continue to drop your long tickets... remember people used to win from its remix.

Ignore those who are still dwelling in the past. You have been reprimanded and so anyone that still continues to mock u should be totally ignored.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afriple: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2018
Chukason1:

Hello ... why did you abandon your roulette thread

It has not been abandoned, i always take my time to do anything i choose to do. I always want to assist people the best ways i can and i only teach or give tips on what i do. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by KingDerailer: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2018
PECON1:
bros please quote me when ur playing ur next game. how do you forecast the correct scores. I will reward you
A lot of factors come into play, yet it's still not guaranteed.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bujebudanu1(m): 11:23am On Sep 06, 2018
Davidgprs:
please help ooo

Through mastercard option!
You are on a long thing bro

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jasp12(m): 11:23am On Sep 06, 2018
Davidgprs:
please help ooo

Use direct bank transfer, just choose the bank (GTB) and input your account number
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Davidgprs(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2018
jasp12:

Use direct bank transfer, just choose the bank (GTB) and input your account number

I am using skye bank (bank transfer)
sms code message sent
still showing message sent but no message received.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kingskim(m): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2018
League: EUROPE: UEFA Nations League – League C

Home – Away: Norway – Cyprus

Tip: 1 / Odd: 1.50

Time for match: 20:45pm

WORLD: Friendly International

Austria vs Sweden
Tip: 1/ odd : 2.04

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cooladex(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2018
Pls who can dash me some 3 odds urgently abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by methodman(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2018
KingDerailer:
A lot of factors come into play, yet it's still not guaranteed.
kindly check your email bro. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mendonzo: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2018
Can someone plz explain

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by EMriss(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2018
Germany vs France

Other + mppape to score
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2018
Mendonzo:
Can someone plz explain

Which match u see this?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by udwise123: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2018
Mendonzo:
Can someone plz explain
MEANING THAT THE GOALKEEPER WILL TOUCH OR PUNCH TO BALL TO GOAL.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mendonzo: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2018
Germany vs france
promisious:

Which match u see this?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by deecis(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
BONANZA FOR NEW AND EXISTING SUBSCRIBERS

VISIT THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE AND REGISTER.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LaMujer: 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
yehmy:

I see not so much into the local names well i already discover it... The cold wey dey come for that side soon no be here o... You schooling or working there?

Could remember the first time i landed at that place around 12:30am on my way to zamfara it change my thinking of north is not safe got to that over head bridge and everywhere is just like a normal day without no one coming close to try and play a fast one on u grin

Schooling, finals

Oh yeah, if you've never been here, you can never know here. Lots of misconceptions about here down south

(1) (2) (3) ... (5268) (5269) (5270) (5271) (5272) (5273) (5274) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.