Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4875772 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5598) (5599) (5600) (5601) (5602) (5603) (5604) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Analee(f): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2018
saintkeppy:

GRACE MY RUNAWAY LOVE, WEYTIN U DEY FIND FOR THIS THREAD cheesy
hmmm..love ke! Send u number na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kayus4live(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Someone should pls fund my account with 200, access bank service is slow here pls I will pay back with 400, I intend to play a certain game but access bank is not helping at all, its when I wanted to win that something will try to hold me back pls help, I will also send the booking to you

Bet9ja - I.d - 4188817
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Rushmore:

And for your stale mind you don grow abi? Where you not the retard that called me out some time back and accused me of gender impersonation? You beckoned on some 'nairaland CIA' to aid you confirm your baseless accusation. Now you're here churning out seemingly wise lines from your stagnant pool of muddy thoughts and forming 'Uncle mature man'. You sound the gong of war and when no one gyrates to your tuneless sound you turn back to form 'mature' and peace keeper. Turds like you are the reason the black man is being labeled a retard.
You're a bloody hypocrite!

Leave that grown baby in a man's body to wallow in his fóolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ijaycool(f): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Z6Z93VR3
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Phillfree(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2018
Guys, go through and revert. Sportybet : EMBSA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mikeogb: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

Don't know what to tell you but, that stake is too high for me.

And the option are corners, which are likely to fail in most cases.

#MyMind
Thanks bro. Am thinking of over 8.5 corner in shalke bayerb. How u see am

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mikeogb: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2018
Juzec:
This is risky. Why not get your 1.40 odd from a single game or accumulator with maximum of 3 games instead of this flexing stuff with those risky games I'm seeing there.
Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ijaycool(f): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2018
Z6Z92HZ9
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kayus4live(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2018
Someone should pls fund my account with 200, access bank service is slow here pls I will pay back with 400, I intend to play a certain game but access bank is not helping at all, its when I wanted to win that something will try to hold me back pls help, I will also send the booking to you
Bet9ja - I.d - 4188817
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2018
Be like say na corner market dey roll now..

Z6Z925ZR

Place N100 and withdraw your 52k by the end of the day wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2018
Rushmore:

And for your stale mind you don grow abi? Where you not the retard that called me out some time back and accused me of gender impersonation? You beckoned on some 'nairaland CIA' to aid you confirm your baseless accusation. Now you're here churning out seemingly wise lines from your stagnant pool of muddy thoughts and forming 'Uncle mature man'. You sound the gong of war and when no one gyrates to your tuneless sound you turn back to form 'mature' and peace keeper. Turds like you are the reason the black man is being labeled a retard.

It seems u have you have bottled this anger for quite some time. Biko easy,

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

Easy angry
Ok Sir

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by groundnutoil(m): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

Man you will win or draw with under 3.5 ...wolves are good, but Man U is in full play today

..but anyone should play what the think is Safe
no wahala sha na just wetin MA mind the tell me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by spacks(m): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2018
AntiRiot:

Hi good friend,

I believe you are doing fine. Thanks so much for love and trust. I'm not into betting and I really don't know much about it, but I guess you guys are doing a great job here predicting game results and making (or losing) some good money off it.

I have much regards.

Thanks
wink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2018
SmilingMary:

It seems u have you have bottled this anger for quite some time. Biko easy,
That retard rarely make meaningful contributions here. What he does most of the time is to stir trouble and fan war embers into inferno. Then he disappears only to come back and start all over again. He hardly says nice things. If you doubt me,go through his posts on this thread. I couldn't just stand the stench of his hypocrisy.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fohia(m): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Over what did u stake on?

2nd half was good tho.
Over 65.5. won

1st half over 24 29 35.all won

They are yet to green my slip o o o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bujebudanu1(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2018
fohia:

Them go green am.

U na bad boy oo.
13k!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fohia(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Them go green am.

U na bad boy oo.
13k!

Mine is still pending... is there a way I can contact them
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ibj55: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2018
B922SAZSAQWEQE-3333676
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2018
fohia:

U played ov66.5, what I'm seeing now is exactly 66 throwins....and u r waiting for green?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 11:55am On Sep 22, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

Man you will win or draw with under 3.5 ..wolves are good, but Man U is in full play today

..but anyone should play what the think is Safe

Bro.. I will advise that you neglect that UNDER 3.5.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bujebudanu1(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2018
fohia:

Mine is still pending... is there a way I can contact them

Chat them.them go green am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lucasinho(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2018
Merrybet what's wrong with your inplay

over 3-4 hours now...error
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2018
Turkeelex:

lol one thing i noticed about life is u just can't cheat nature, what the boy is currently doing, he really needs it because he is at the stage, u know kids must always behave like kids.....we've been there before.....that little brat Iamjix or what he call himself is at the stage, he mentioned me this evening, i just ignored him, so many like that.....so u don't really need to give them attention when they abuse u or when they start their telle tubies play, all u need is to laugh it off.....someday they will grow up n look back n smile at their stupidity as well......

That little boy and that hermaphrodite na idiot dem be true true, Them no go fit understand wetin u dey yarn as per say their medulla never matured reach that level to process wetin u dey yarn.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bujebudanu1(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2018
SmilingMary:

U played ov66.5, what I'm seeing now is exactly 66 throwins....and u r waiting for green?

See

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
Turkeelex:

lol one thing i noticed about life is u just can't cheat nature, what the boy is currently doing, he really needs it because he is at the stage, [b]
u know kids must always behave like kids [/b} .....we've been there before.....that little brat Iamjix or what he call himself is at the stage, he mentioned me this evening, i just ignored him, so many like that.....so u don't really need to give them attention when they abuse u or when they start their telle tubies play, all u need is to laugh it off.....someday they will grow up n look back n smile at their stupidity as well......
Sorry oo, old Papa youngi.. I think you should be taking care of your grand kids instead of gambling away your old age.. Just an advice

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Harwal: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
neroflo:
using the NEWSPAPER TEMPLATES do you have idea of how i can send it to you
please how can I get it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
Rushmore:

I'm suspecting the person behind this monicker is pregnant lmao.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fohia(m): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
bujebudanu1:

See

Green... Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
bujebudanu1:

See

Oh sorry, congrats

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ViVaMadrid: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
This Stoke City- Blackburn so called fixed draw, how sure is it sef

I never see anybody wey stake am just booking, make I nor go carry my money dash alabi for sara o angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5598) (5599) (5600) (5601) (5602) (5603) (5604) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.