Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4876178 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5601) (5602) (5603) (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
MinorityTribe:
Lol that's what i thought when i first came here, since this thread have produced millionaires i thought they are badàss punters here. But so far all the ticket i have played here cast, and the ones i am choosing by my self despite not knowing much about football are the ones entering. I am still following jejely sha, in case a good tip like the correct score and goal scorer or something else comes up. So far so good it's all banters and begging.
Same reason majority of people still visit here once in a while. This is where you get the latest trending market, bookies with good offers or loophole. The thread is a good example of a necessary nonsense.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
Played 2 tickets of 8 games each

About 60 odds each
They seem feasible
All we need is for even just 1 of them to enter for us to smile.

1 game has entered in one of them. It would be selfish to chop alone.

B20SAZSQWWERS-3125801

B954SAZSQRQSCC-3125801

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vampire2020: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
Z6Z7Y3YB
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jagaban880:

c
your babe pillan....don change her d. p again for u

grin
cheesy grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clumsydyna: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Fxwarrior:

About 60 odds each
They seem feasible
All we need is for even just 1 of them to enter for us to smile.

B20SAZSQWWERS-3125801

B954SAZSQRQSCC-3125801
How I wish one can transcribe these codes in 1xbet currency. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
B952saqwzpsrzq-1300193
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
livelymatilda22:

They all threatened to not rest until they chase me out of this thread... Well,
I am just missing them.... Can't I miss them in peace again?
Yea they have limited time for fakers. They trying to let you know its only on this thread u have guts, am sure when u meet them one on one, you would even be scared to greet them cause those are some of the reliable punters that have been helping here with good tips... But look at you, you've never dropped any good tip that won here 4 ONE day, instead you keep making this place boring everyday with your childish posts and someone else won tickets.

Am sorry if am sounding too harsh but I actually meant it the good way..

Please stop this your childish posts here and lets make here a peaceful place once again.
I beg you

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
Viking007:
Same reason majority of people still visit here once in a while. This is where you get the latest trending market, bookies with good offers or loophole. The thread is a good example of a necessary nonsense.

Exactly necessary nonsense if not many would have abandoned this place. But not all can swallow plenty nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
Dwayne22:

Yea they have limited time for fakers. They trying to let you know its only on this thread u have guts, am sure when u meet them one on one, you would even be scared to greet them cause those are some of the reliable punters that have been helping here with good tips... But look at you, you've never dropped any good tip that won here 4 ONE day, instead you keep making this place boring everyday with your childish posts and someone else won tickets.

Please stop this your childish posts here am let make here a peaceful place once again.
I beg you

Thank You. May ur days be long

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
59M85

Corner

1xbet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by coolest01(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
If he likes, he should not stop. But one thing is certain, he can't continue this rubbish forever. Unless he's without a working brain.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
SmilingMary:

It seems u have you have bottled this anger for quite some time. Biko easy,
Interesting though, how people get wound up by the words and believes of faceless, anonymous internet strangers who they're probably not going to meet in real life.

Trolls are always gonna have a field day, always, because they know for sure, they're going to get the needed attention they crave for, from emotionally vulnerable people online.

The variety in our species, regarding how thick skinned or if you like how feeble we are emotionally, is an amazing phenomenon that transcends into our relationships on social media environment.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Dwayne22:

Please stop this your childish posts here am let make here a peaceful place once again.
I beg you
The last day he will have 10 fingers to type in addition

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Dwayne22:
[s]
Yea they have limited time for fakers. They trying to let you know its only on this thread u have guts, am sure when u meet them one on one, you would even be scared to greet them cause those are some of the reliable punters that have been helping here with good tips ... But look at you, you've never dropped any good tip that won here 4 ONE day, instead you keep making this place boring everyday with your childish posts and someone else won tickets.

I beg you [/s]
HahahahahRubbish post from a follow follow that only come here to beg for odds and crumbs .

I know what they look like, if they are better than you, then you are finished... CRUMBEES like you

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alertman24(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
Z6Z7VR2T

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dreh17(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
Alaves not smiling at all.... Beating home team 4 to 1

5-1 already...
See over 4.5 ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clumsydyna: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
qualityGod:
59M85

Corner

1xbet
Please how do I load this code using the mobile application.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
ykgold29:
tnx
Hope you've seen it?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clumsydyna: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
qualityGod:
59M85

Corner

1xbet
Its saying an error occurred while loading the code using the web version.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
yehmy:
The last day he will have 10 fingers to type in addition
Lol...This one has finally show... Hahaha..

I thought you boasted that your father is a POLICE IG and you gonna track me and post it on Nairaland front page?

Which hand you want take catch me? You better go and look for food to eat.

Don't let me disgrace you here this afternoon.... I am warning you now

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godrocks: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
fabulous986:
� *SUREBET247* �
� *BN: BPBVF* �
*EXTENSION TICKET*
*10 ODDS*
*SWITZERLAND* Over 0.5 @ 1.22 Thun vs Sion OU Sion Total Team Goals
*SWEDEN SUPERRETAN* Over 0.5 @ 1.20 Degerfors IF vs GAIS Goteborg OU Degerfors IF Total Team Goals
*SWEDEN ALLVENSKAN* Over 0.5 @ 1.18 Sirius vs Ostersunds FK OU Ostersunds FK Total Team Goals
*SLOVAKIA* Trencin @ 1.32 Trencin vs Zlate Moravce 1X2 Full Time
*SLOVENIA* ND Gorica 0 @ 1.50 ND Gorica vs NK Krsko Draw No Bet
*PORTUGAL* Santa Clara (2) @ 1.10 Santa Clara vs Rio Ave 3W Handicap
Over 0.5 @ 1.26 Maritimo vs Belenenses OU Maritimo Total Team Goals
Porto @ 1.20 Setubal vs Porto To Win Either Half
*POLAND* Wisla Plock (2) @ 1.16 Cracovia vs Wisla Plock 3W Handicap
Over 0.5 @ 1.24 Lechia Gdansk vs Zaglebie Lubin OU Lechia Gdansk Total Team Goals
*NORWAY* Odd BK (2) @ 1.11 Odd BK vs Valerenga 3W Handicap
*HOLLAND* Fortuna Sittard (2) @ 1.14 Fortuna Sittard vs Willem II 3W Handicap

� *SRG* �

������ *SRG* ��������
en7jm sportybet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
Maticja:
Stake high

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
Awa Kaziri aka livelymаtilda22

The boy without sense grin

the boy that has sworn never to have sense grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bet9ja will soon remove this corner market just like they reduced 2nd half sub odds. I'm very sure of that. I will suggest you guys Stake high today and Win big.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sweetspoon: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
justwiseass:

Bigmex

I have this to say

Instead of staking this high. There are a number of strategies that you can adopt such that you’ll still double your money.

I’m sure you expected those 1X to get wins but only one of them didn’t. Imagine you play all win in a separate for a certain amount. And then play all win but one draw (5 stakes now). 2 draws and 2 wins (11 stakes). Even if u want to play 3 draws and one win (15 stakes now).

As the potential winning increases, u decrease your stake.

This strategy is very good if u can reduce your game to three. Lately, I did it and the result was okay.

You can even stake singles, doubles and then treble. The day the three work, u hit a jackpot. With this strategy, you’ll sure get a return.

To Coldplayy... you can as well adopt this in that sub game since 1xbet odd for it is over 1.7 odd. Have a list of 5 matches. Check the stat of the team. There are some teams that are fond of changing during halftime break... you’ll see 46min sub there, avoid then. After getting the 5 matches.

You can decide to try lucky 31. Single stake first, double, treble, then combine 4 and the whole 5. Should the 5 come, you hit a jackpot.

I’m working on 1X and 2X for 3 matches 8 different games that will yield at least 4 games green.

Nice strategy, but i think 1xbet won't let u play same mkt outcome on diff tickets
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
livelymatilda22:

HahahahahRubbish post from a follow follow that only come here to beg for odds and crumbs .

I know what they look like, if they are better than you, then you are finished... CRUMBEES like you

Oga! I beg fund me 4k make I play weekend games, I beg.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ykgold29(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
Rushmore:

Hope you've seen it?
yea buh I think d option is winning and over/under. what am looking for is home or away total goal. abi na d same tin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
ykgold29:
yea buh I think d option is winning and over/under. what am looking for is home or away total goal. abi na d same tin
Please pardon me for supplying answers without fully comprehending your question.
I think what you need is located under the 'goal tab'.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
Before i go back to my Corner dey observe

Stake wisely
Cc jizzus ajericho

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nelsonebby(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
IamJix:

Oga! I beg fund me 4k make I play weekend games, I beg.
Lol...Punting is neither a job nor a do or die.... If you don't bet today, you won't die..

Alabi no dey run, anytime you have the money, he will always be there waiting...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by whatmoreng: 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
Fxwarrior:
About 60 odds each They seem feasible All we need is for even just 1 of them to enter for us to smile.
B20SAZSQWWERS-3125801
B954SAZSQRQSCC-3125801
Sportybet code for the second ticket ENAMZ

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5601) (5602) (5603) (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.