Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4949099 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5608) (5609) (5610) (5611) (5612) (5613) (5614) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emzry1: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
neroflo:
adsense dae your blog?
not yet. I wan buy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clumsydyna: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
Coldplayy:
I did it again, this time around I did it with my last straw.. The mogul Akinalabi has defeated me after a very ardent fight between the both of us, he has drained me of every available naira that I was able to amass from 1xbet via inplays.

Oh the bookies are brothers in arms, you take from one and give to the other, can a man make it via gambling, all we ask for is to hit that jackpot that has only been hit by 1 out of every million punters.

I needed to dream a little bigger, I couldn't continue living that life.. A life of fear and uncertainty, a punter never has peace of mind no matter how much he has in his bank account because he doesn't know when he'll lose it all... I have had my fair share of living a comfortable life but can a man really leave comfortably when his source of income is hedged on predicting future occurrences, a gift meant for the gods.

Oh to be rich... Walking on the pedestal with certainty, money in your wallet, with your bank account smiling at you anytime you spontaneously catch a sight of it... I tasted the rich life, a life of no worries.. A life where you take notice of the little things, things that will normally be neglected by normal everyday men.. The chirping of the sunbird, the hoot of the owl, the soothing embrace of wind ...William Wordsworth felt likewise in his poem 'the daffodils '

Some say I should have just stuck with my inplays but No, I want it to end... I want the midnight wake keep to end, I want the tension to end... I know I've lost good money but I'm not sad smiley, rather I'm glad, I'm glad that I took a bold step to end this way of life.

Regards to Innobets platoworks and looopy.. The real niggas that have squeezed a fortune out of the destiny shredder 'alabi'.

Signing out wink

TISSUEPAPER

You write very well, maybe your talent is still unexplored, look deep inside. You could make this money in many more predictable ways.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by neroflo: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
nuesednutlofa:

Oshey omo iyami. I still dey battle with wordpress. I don't really understand them.

I haven't been able to submit my blog to bing and google webmaster. Even analytics.

Make I still dey battle with am before I buy my site name and adsense.
this ur site name funny oh
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nelsizzy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
Coldplayy:
I did it again, this time around I did it with my last straw.. The mogul Akinalabi has defeated me after a very ardent fight between the both of us, he has drained me of every available naira that I was able to amass from 1xbet via inplays.

Oh the bookies are brothers in arms, you take from one and give to the other, can a man make it via gambling, all we ask for is to hit that jackpot that has only been hit by 1 out of every million punters.

I needed to dream a little bigger, I couldn't continue living that life.. A life of fear and uncertainty, a punter never has peace of mind no matter how much he has in his bank account because he doesn't know when he'll lose it all... I have had my fair share of living a comfortable life but can a man really leave comfortably when his source of income is hedged on predicting future occurrences, a gift meant for the gods.

Oh to be rich... Walking on the pedestal with certainty, money in your wallet, with your bank account smiling at you anytime you spontaneously catch a sight of it... I tasted the rich life, a life of no worries.. A life where you take notice of the little things, things that will normally be neglected by normal everyday men.. The chirping of the sunbird, the hoot of the owl, the soothing embrace of wind ...William Wordsworth felt likewise in his poem 'the daffodils '

Some say I should have just stuck with my inplays but No, I want it to end... I want the midnight wake keep to end, I want the tension to end... I know I've lost good money but I'm not sad smiley, rather I'm glad, I'm glad that I took a bold step to end this way of life.

Regards to Innobets platoworks and looopy.. The real niggas that have squeezed a fortune out of the destiny shredder 'alabi'.

Signing out wink

TISSUEPAPER

My brother ooh. Been long i visit this thread
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
neroflo:
this ur site name funny oh
SPORT OWL
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by freshboy88(m): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
clumsydyna:

You write very well, maybe your talent is still unexplored, look deep inside. You could make this money in many more predictable ways.

I was about saying same u know. Dude needs to looks beyond punting I must say
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ViVaMadrid: 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
LaMujer:

I saw it in Fiorentina.

Before I could deposit, and stake.

Twas gone.

I'll be monitoring that loophole for now

Which bookie has this loopholes?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
Coldplayy:

Signing out wink

TISSUEPAPER

why don't you share what you lost....

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
Make I go use my girlfriend facebook dey promote my blog grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
Coldplayy:

Signing out wink

TISSUEPAPER

saka of life grin

You will be a very Good actor
The kinda niggggas we need in Nollywood

After somedays or week
I know u will drop another episode on this your Series with same or another moniker cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FunnyDude(m): 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
Coldplayy:

Signing out wink

TISSUEPAPER

Glad you QUIT betting. It's a wrong hussle. Sooner you accept this fact the better for your life.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
I can't believe you guys fell for that tissupaper post cheesy.

Dude just successfully swerve una attention away from him, while he continues to milk 1xbet jejely.

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dexter001(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
Coldplayy:

Signing out wink

TISSUEPAPER

Good luck bro.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by idongesit88: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
emeviks:
B928SAZEERPASR-2727918
Thats how my 111k take fly !
this is painful, kai no compensation at all.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
Brighton & Hove Albion - Tottenham Hotspur (Shots In The Direction Of The Goal)
Handicap: 2 -8.5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
ajaymina:

Pls I need to know.

I placed bet on 1-10mins corner YES btw Leicester and Huddersfield
Corner was taken exactly on the 10th minute...

My quest is, will bet9ja declare it a lost?,cos it over 1hr yet no decision is been made.

Lhimmeet , coldplayy , innobets,

Its green, them go green am later
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
UncleDeborah:

Never give up.. My belief is that the win of one day will cover all the losses of the past. Na my motto be that. cheesy

True... Na to dey bet easy easy ..sha.. And also be careful of England... The have been cutting my tickets..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=DeadFool post=71429931][/quote]your name alone says it all..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
Coldplayy:

Signing out wink

TISSUEPAPER

Nice one bro... It is your decision and you know better... Good luck.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
Coldplayy:

Signing out wink

TISSUEPAPER

I wrote a longer epistle than this which gathered plenty likes. cheesy promising never to return, only to do a "Messi" - unretired.

If you are truly calling it quits, well good luck. But should you happen to return, always remember: every penny counts provided it came from alabi. No matter how little it is, spend it on something you can look back and be proud of your achievement. The moment we mix emotions and greed with gambling it's always disastrous.

Bye.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FunnyDude(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
If I say "BETTING IS EVIL"

Majority of you will say I'm overzealous. Betting is destroying many lives. Betting is a spirit that evolves in one's life over time. I repeat "Over time. "
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Cladez:
We remember your statement this week "ITS EITHER ALABI DIE OR I DIE"

From your statement above, we can tell who was beaten mercilessly.

You guys never forget, chaiii
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
2dice01:
Pls dont stake on man.u over corner

Cus they wont attack and they wont let the other team also except if the team is better
it really frustrating
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by asqr: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Coldplayy:

Signing out wink

TISSUEPAPER

This really touched my heart.. Sorry..I think you lost huge amount of money.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
emeviks:
B928SAZEERPASR-2727918

Thats how my 111k take fly !

Boss, you predicted this games? My God! Abeg, forecast for tomorrow
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
Liverpool Fans

Welcome to my blog cool

I don't understand wordpress at all.

https://sportowl./2018/09/22/jurgen-klopp-reveals-the-mistake-he-made-with-liverpool-summer-signing/

Take it easy, it was like that for me, well I enjoyed later
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by johnpablo541(m): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
austino677:
they void your under 5 corner first half... was it a 3-way over /under you selected from?

Smashed 135 odds today

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Looopy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
Coldplayy:

Signing out wink

TISSUEPAPER

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Youngetskilz23:
Lost.... Sorry guys

BERAHINO IS A FOOL

WELL DONE BRO
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nelsonebby(m): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Coldplayy:
Quit gambling today
grin Wetin happen?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Maticja: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Game won [quote author=Holamscoh post=71424970][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
In one of my slips,I played Derby county Vs Brentford
10mins draw. Brentford go score for 1'! I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. Punting is 70% luck especially if your on long accumulators.
Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5608) (5609) (5610) (5611) (5612) (5613) (5614) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.