Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4929733 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5609) (5610) (5611) (5612) (5613) (5614) (5615) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fohia(m): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Please what is the difference between over 5 and over 5.5 corners on 1xbet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Maticja: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
Boom...Green
Maticja:
Stake high
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wallexbaba(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
4 odds

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngetskilz23(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
bakayokoko:

BERAHINO IS A FOOL

WELL DONE BRO
I just tire for the guy....ref tried to make them equalise by force.. grin yet, the idiot missed PK
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Coldplayy:
I did it again, this time around I did it with my last straw.. The mogul Akinalabi has defeated me after a very ardent fight between the both of us, he has drained me of every available naira that I was able to amass from 1xbet via inplays.

Oh the bookies are brothers in arms, you take from one and give to the other, can a man make it via gambling, all we ask for is to hit that jackpot that has only been hit by 1 out of every million punters.

I needed to dream a little bigger, I couldn't continue living that life.. A life of fear and uncertainty, a punter never has peace of mind no matter how much he has in his bank account because he doesn't know when he'll lose it all... I have had my fair share of living a comfortable life but can a man really leave comfortably when his source of income is hedged on predicting future occurrences, a gift meant for the gods.

Oh to be rich... Walking on the pedestal with certainty, money in your wallet, with your bank account smiling at you anytime you spontaneously catch a sight of it... I tasted the rich life, a life of no worries.. A life where you take notice of the little things, things that will normally be neglected by normal everyday men.. The chirping of the sunbird, the hoot of the owl, the soothing embrace of wind ...William Wordsworth felt likewise in his poem 'the daffodils '

Some say I should have just stuck with my inplays but No, I want it to end... I want the midnight wake keep to end, I want the tension to end... I know I've lost good money but I'm not sad smiley, rather I'm glad, I'm glad that I took a bold step to end this way of life.

Regards to Innobets platoworks and looopy.. The real niggas that have squeezed a fortune out of the destiny shredder 'alabi'.

Signing out wink

TISSUEPAPER

And the hero bows out from the stage...
Farewell tissue, Adieu 1xbet warrior.
(Solemn song plays in the background as tissue paper rides into the sunset)

30 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ajaymina(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
FunnyDude:

Glad you QUIT betting. It's a wrong hussle. Sooner you accept this fact the better for your life.

Bro,u tink its dat easy to say NO

Its just like a bad habit, very hard to quit...

If I de lie, make yu ask pple wey de addicted to smoking.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Olizey(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Coldplayy:
I did it again, this time around I did it with my last straw.. The mogul Akinalabi has defeated me after a very ardent fight between the both of us, he has drained me of every available naira that I was able to amass from 1xbet via inplays.

Oh the bookies are brothers in arms, you take from one and give to the other, can a man make it via gambling, all we ask for is to hit that jackpot that has only been hit by 1 out of every million punters.

I needed to dream a little bigger, I couldn't continue living that life.. A life of fear and uncertainty, a punter never has peace of mind no matter how much he has in his bank account because he doesn't know when he'll lose it all... I have had my fair share of living a comfortable life but can a man really leave comfortably when his source of income is hedged on predicting future occurrences, a gift meant for the gods.

Oh to be rich... Walking on the pedestal with certainty, money in your wallet, with your bank account smiling at you anytime you spontaneously catch a sight of it... I tasted the rich life, a life of no worries.. A life where you take notice of the little things, things that will normally be neglected by normal everyday men.. The chirping of the sunbird, the hoot of the owl, the soothing embrace of wind ...William Wordsworth felt likewise in his poem 'the daffodils '

Some say I should have just stuck with my inplays but No, I want it to end... I want the midnight wake keep to end, I want the tension to end... I know I've lost good money but I'm not sad smiley, rather I'm glad, I'm glad that I took a bold step to end this way of life.

Regards to Innobets platoworks and looopy.. The real niggas that have squeezed a fortune out of the destiny shredder 'alabi'.

Signing out wink

TISSUEPAPER

His heart is broken, his emotions damaged. He's nervous, cold and weak. He's taken a beating enough to break the staunchest of oxes. He's living by the thread, hope is gone.

Yet, he's only strong enough to mutter "I shall never quit"
Though Alabi has taken my fortune, I shall never quit.
Though the darkness stares me in the eyes, I shall never quit.
I'm devastated, casted down and worn out, yet, I shall never quit.
Though my joy is taken away, still, I shall never quit. Because,

I'm resilient, strong and determined, to fight Alabi and take back what is mine.
I'll stay strong, stand tall, over and above the fear of Alabi.
No standing down, no defeat, no retreat.

Victoria ascerta. We die here grin

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
FunnyDude:
If I say "BETTING IS EVIL"

Majority of you will say I'm overzealous. Betting is destroying many lives. Betting is a spirit that evolves in one's life over time. I repeat "Over time. "

You left betting but refused to leave betting thread. How ironic.

16 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
Imustreturn:
it really frustrating
sorry bro

Na mourinho cause am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by karlswizzy(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
a day of sorrow indeed, soldiers. I've been trying to free my last money from the cold hands of alabi (1xbet) since last week. my last withdrawal was reversed back to my account today after much pleading with customer support. I've been withdrawing via bank transfer within minutes up until this issue started. I attempted to withdraw the reversed money again today but it stopped working(said I should use same details with my deposit, which is exactly what I've been doing). please house I'll really appreciate your suggestions on alternative methods to withdraw from 1xbet.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mannatech: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
High possibility these games will play this outcome

Portugal

Porto away win

Mexico

Crul azul home win

Trinidad and Tobago

W connection fc away win

USA mls

Minnesota fc ov 2.5

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hardeycute(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
I love this thread, the thrills, the drama, the love, the hatred, the winnings, the wailings and the atmosphere

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Rushmore:
In one of my slips,I played Derby county Vs Brentford
10mins draw. Brentford go score for 1'! I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. Punting is 70% luck especially if your on long accumulators.
Hahahahaha
chaii i hate 10mins draw ehn

If only 10mins draw odd can be 1.30

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jagaban880:

2 games cut mine

guess yrs is still sailing smoothly
his own can't sail because na range yours na over
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nelsonebby(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
karlswizzy:
a day of sorrow indeed, soldiers. I've been trying to free my last money from the cold hands of alabi (1xbet) since last week. my last withdrawal was reversed back to my account today after much pleading with customer support. I've been withdrawing via bank transfer within minutes up until this issue started. I attempted to withdraw the reversed money again today but it stopped working(said I should use same details with my deposit, which is exactly what I've been doing). please house I'll really appreciate your suggestions on alternative methods to withdraw from 1xbet.
Bitcoin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
johnpablo541:

Smashed 135 odds today
nice one i keep. on my 2 odds.. would have staked 100k.. but zenith bank card issue

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
Coldplayy:

Signing out wink

TISSUEPAPER
;

grin grin falling hero
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ajaymina(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

Its green, them go green am later

I js pray n hope 4 +ve result...

If na 1Xbet, I no go get single fear
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by UncleDeborah: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
Coldplayy:
but can a man really leave comfortably when his source of income is hedged on predicting future occurrences, a gift meant for the gods.

grin grin...

This part is funny but if u think am well na true.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by karlswizzy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
nelsonebby:
Bitcoin
I think u can only withdraw with Bitcoin if u sed Bitcoin to fund ur account
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by karlswizzy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
nelsonebby:
Bitcoin
I think u can only withdraw with Bitcoin if u used Bitcoin to fund ur account
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by karlswizzy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
ajaymina:

I js pray n hope 4 +ve result...
If na 1Xbet, I no go get single fear
the same 1xbet is causing so much frustration to others
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nelsonebby(m): 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
karlswizzy:

I think u can only withdraw with Bitcoin if u used Bitcoin to fund ur account
oh. Didn’t know sef.
I mostly fund with bitcoin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Taidi(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fohia(m): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
Schalke 04 una papa, common one corner
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LaMujer: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
ViVaMadrid:

Which bookie has this loopholes?

Sporty
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Crownbefitsme(f): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
Coldplayy:

Signing out wink

TISSUEPAPER

Follow your heart
Good luck...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Unclesamo(m): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bayern...ov 2.5 oooooo...biko
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by grateful236(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
johnpablo541:

Smashed 135 odds today

Congratulations bro. Please how do you go to about your predictions? Which leagues and countries do you go for? And bros you no dey share your code. Why na? cry cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rawe45: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
Schalke or Bayern.. 1 more corner please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Raizo007: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
FRoosevelt:
His heart is broken, his emotions damaged. He's nervous, cold and weak. He's taken a beating enough to break the staunchest of oxes. He's living by the thread, hope is gone.

Yet, he's only strong enough to mutter "I shall never quit"
Though Alabi has taken my fortune, I shall never quit.
Though the darkness stares me in the eyes, I shall never quit.
I'm devastated, casted down and worn out, yet, I shall never quit.
Though my joy is taken away, still, I shall never quit. Because,

I'm resilient, strong and determined, to fight Alabi and take back what is mine.
I'll stay strong, stand tall, over and above the fear of Alabi.
No standing down, no defeat, no retreat.

Victoria ascerta. We die here grin
Alabi's P.A

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5609) (5610) (5611) (5612) (5613) (5614) (5615) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.