Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4927937 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
BUGOFF:
Z6YJWYNJ. -34.91odds.
lets go again.
Some interesting additions made, any Sportybet user here to generate code?it eud be safer to flex 11/13.
825.67odds。

I need a gud man to fund me 2h for airtime, tanx

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by maklelemakukula(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
Rushmore:

I learnt they haven't lost to Madrid at home in like forever.
Note: my source of info might be wrong Oo
correct. And they seem to be scoring a lot of late

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by maklelemakukula(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Don't ever think Madrid will not win Sevilla. Real Madrid shatter Sevilla on a regular basis, though I know a game of football is unpredictable. Valencia are always tough for Real Madrid, but Sevilla always get annihilated by Real Madrid. But as a Barcelona fan, it's my wish that Sevilla, at least, gets a draw.

I can't remember the last time Madrid won at Sevilla's home tho...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Billic:
No be to win millions from betting be the koko, nah how to make proper use of the money.

Most of us don't have any plans.
Damn right. No plans, or, as I like to put it, poverty of the mind.

The same reason a politician can't leave politics to run a profitable business and create jobs with his loots.
The same reason a 'yahoo boy' can't leave fraud to run a legit business after hitting big.

The same reason an olosho can't leave prostitution to make legal income.

It goes on and on and on....

They can't reason out and execute any genuine profitable ideas.

Mental poverty is worse than financial poverty.

At least if I have an idea of how to multiply money, I'll be confident I can turn my small 100k into millions.

Henry Ford, CEO Ford motors, was once asked what he would do if he lost everything he's gotten.

He replied saying he would need only time, say 5 years, to be able to get them all back. Ford knew he had a rich array of ideas about what to do to multiply money. He was a thinking human, an innovator, a creator, a risk taker.

That's why poverty to me is not that you don't have money, it's that you don't have ideas or are not motivated enough to execute such ideas. I know the government and poor economy are stalling innovative minds in this country but that shouldn't limit us.

The reason anybody here might return to betting as a source of income after winning millions, excluding chronic addiction, is poverty of the mind.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dexter001(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
Good afternoon. How is the day going?
Pretty good, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
maklelemakukula:
Correct. They {Sevilla} hardly lose at home against Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PECON1(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
FRoosevelt:

The same reason a politician can't leave politics to run a profitable business and create jobs with his loots.
The same reason a 'yahoo boy' can't leave fraud to run a legit business after hitting big.

At least if I have an idea of how to multiply money, I'll be confident I can turn my small 100k into millions.

Henry Ford, CEO Ford motors, was once asked what he would do if he lost everything he's gotten.

He replied saying he would need only time, say 5 years, to be able to get them all back. Ford knew he had a rich array of ideas about what to do to multiply money. He was a thinking human, am innovator, a creator, a risk taker.

That's why poverty to me is not that you don't have money, it's that you don't have ideas or are not motivated enough to execute such ideas. I know the government is a cog in the wheel to innovative minds in this country but that shouldn't limit us.

The reason anybody here might return to betting as a source of income after winning millions, excluding chronic addiction, is poverty of the mind.
ur words are full of wisdom. God I need this money oooo.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dickson25(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
Good day all....pls i need &over 2.5 prediction...5 matches is okay for me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by etibaba(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
maklelemakukula:
Madrid won in Seville 2015 with Ronaldo scoring a hatrick. Scoreline was 2-3.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by etibaba(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
msmon:
I want to register on sportybet but I can't seem to change the country code and I don't want to register via FB. Anyone with an idea how I can change the country code?
That's because you are accessing Sportybet Kenya.
https://www.sportybet.com/ng/lite/register?fromUrl=%2Fng%2Flite

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
maklelemakukula:
correct. And they seem to be scoring a lot of late

I gave Sevilla 2 goals ahead of Madrid clash

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
msmon:
I want to register on sportybet but I can't seem to change the country code and I don't want to register via FB. Anyone with an idea how I can change the country code?

Are you from Kenya
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ajaymina(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
Booking Number: Z6YHHDBB

26/09/2018 12:44:32
Code 3315 Date 26/09/2018 19:00
Event Ath. Bilbao - Villarreal
Live/Prematch Normale Selection Over Corner

Code 3316 Date 26/09/2018 19:00
Event Leganes - Barcelona

Code 3317 Date 26/09/2018 21:00
Event Valencia - Celta Vigo

Code 3318 Date 26/09/2018 21:00
Event Sevilla - Real Madrid

Code 7786 Date 26/09/2018 20:00
Event Atalanta - Torino

Code 7789 Date 26/09/2018 20:00
Event Juventus - Bologna

Code 7790 Date 26/09/2018 20:00
Event Napoli - Parma

Code 7775 Date 26/09/2018 18:00
Event Udinese - Lazio

Code 7782 Date 26/09/2018 19:30
Event Borussia Dortmund - Nurnberg

Code 7783 Date 26/09/2018 19:30
Event RB Leipzig - Stuttgart

Code 7784 Date 26/09/2018 19:30
Event Monchengladbach - Eintracht Frankfurt

Code 7774 Date 26/09/2018 17:30
Event Fortuna Dusseldorf - Bayer Leverkusen

Code 7779 Date 26/09/2018 18:00
Event Dijon - Lyon

Code 7780 Date 26/09/2018 18:00
Event Marseille - Strasbourg

Code 7792 Date 26/09/2018 20:00
Event PSG - Reims

332.78 odds.

Remix n merry.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

I gave Sevilla 2 goals ahead of Madrid clash
Oya where's the code? angry

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
Sportybet today's game

EZRAZ

Edit to your taste and play.

NOTE: You should know I am not perfect, all the doctors in the house, please stick to your theater, I am not responsible for your family problems, your win and losses.

Please play and remember no one is perfect...

Stake what you can afford to lose , Green luck people! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
13odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
FRoosevelt:

He replied saying he would need only time, say 5 years, to be able to get them all back. Ford knew he had a rich array of ideas about what to do to multiply money. He was a thinking human, am innovator, a creator, a risk taker.

That's why poverty to me is not that you don't have money, it's that you don't have ideas or are not motivated enough to execute such ideas. I know the government and poor economy are stalling innovative minds in this country but that shouldn't limit us.

Gosh...this hit me!!...but wer is the money kwanu

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
4.77 odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ekhemini:
Guys, does this mean Barcelona will have more than 1, as in 2+ corner in each half?
Please what bookie is that
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by taiocol: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
5odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hello house I need your review b4 staking

Z6YH9L78
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kingigwe1: 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
I'm yet to get my withdrawal from bet9ja for days now. Nawa ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ekhemini(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Stephenmoka4:

Please what bookie is that
1xbet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
Z6YH5QD2

3 odds na back up...

incase of ambush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fashrola(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
SmilingMary:
Possible

You can't accumulate such games on 1xbet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
FRoosevelt:

Oh lord, you have awaken my consciousness again. This is the best piece I have read in long while.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
Lhimeet:

Have you sent the fund?

Not seen it yet
I don send am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
Jagaban880:
Z6YH5QD2

I comot CaP for you

angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
obakovich:

I don send am
Reply your mail.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

Ogbeni shut up!

You always like to court unnecessary attention on here. Always seeking to get peoples approval and show that you are wiser than most. You sound like a lonely nigger

This same hypocrite here posted one mumu epistle a certain time ago and claimed he has quit gambling and will unfollow this thread but uptill now this old man is still here looking for controversial topics to use and show himself. Only u kno why u said u were gonna quit then, na only u know how much u lose then but yet see u blaming and insulting another simply because he was bold enough to tell his story so others can learn
from it and help themselves

You, i and everyother person in this thread aren't better than the man..At the end of the day we are all gamblers even though some are smarter gamblers

There are many who have lost more than that man.

The simple thing be say gambling is bad and if you can try and quit. Shikena

Jisuss jisuss, Na uncle Viking u give smackdown like dis cheesy.. Truth dey Wetin u talk sha, dat uncle need calm down, e dey always feel like sey Na him carry everybody come here or wise pass for here. No b every issues person go chook mouth.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
Onyejemechimere:
Sportybet today's game

EZRAZ

Edit to your taste and play.

NOTE: You should know I am not perfect, all the doctors in the house, please stick to your theater, I am not responsible for your family problems, your win and losses.

Please play and remember no one is perfect...

Stake what you can afford to lose , Green luck people! smiley
Hahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.