Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4928888 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) (5690) (5691) (5692) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AlvaroMorata(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
Joeflix257:

1st half x 2nd half

correct.. ur proposed stake is much though.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
obakovich:

Sent to chiefwey
Done.. No vex

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
Joeflix257:
Make una analyse this game, I want to go in with 10k

Don't try it.....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

Ogbeni shut up!

You always like to court unnecessary attention on here. Always seeking to get peoples approval and show that you are wiser than most. You sound like a lonely nigger

This same hypocrite here posted one mumu epistle a certain time ago and claimed he has quit gambling and will unfollow this thread but uptill now this old man is still here looking for controversial topics to use and show himself. Only u kno why u said u were gonna quit then, na only u know how much u lose then but yet see u blaming and insulting another simply because he was bold enough to tell his story so others can learn
from it and help themselves

You, i and everyother person in this thread aren't better than the man..At the end of the day we are all gamblers even though some are smarter gamblers

There are many who have lost more than that man.

The simple thing be say gambling is bad and if you can try and quit. Shikena
Hmmmm..I will tell one of my STUBBORN friends that lives in glass house not to throw stones. ...Na wa ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betdey: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Liverpool FC vs Chelsea FC

1x2: 1.81 | 3.84

19:45 GMT+1

Bet here ➡️ www.betdey.com/search/7/4157

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GoggleB(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
Who can help me deposit 1k on my bet9ja now.. I am having issues with my visa cards on bet9ja it is not working on the site since Sunday.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Joeflix257: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
AlvaroMorata:

correct.. ur proposed stake is much though.

Let me try with 5k then... all na luck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Williamsvictor:
Look at the last three of the special
Can it happen
the second to the last would have been OK but to get 4 cards for Celtic match is the issue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by StRichard(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
See how 17 odds is winning 1.08 odd , is high time I stop playing cup matches.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoggleB:
Who can help me deposit 1k on my bet9ja now.. I am having issues with my visa cards on bet9ja it is not working on the site since Sunday.
Transfer?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Celtic to win

Godrocks:
is it Celtic to win or their opponent to win
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AlvaroMorata(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Joeflix257:

Let me try with 5k then... all na luck

sure. goodluck bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Joeflix257: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
AlvaroMorata:

sure. goodluck bro

Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Daily 2odd..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Damn right. No plans, or, as I like to put it, poverty of the mind.

The same reason a politician can't leave politics to run a profitable business and create jobs with his loots.
The same reason a 'yahoo boy' can't leave fraud to run a legit business after hitting big.

The same reason an olosho can't leave prostitution to make legal income.

It goes on and on and on....

They can't reason out and execute any genuine profitable ideas.

Mental poverty is worse than financial poverty.

At least if I have an idea of how to multiply money, I'll be confident I can turn my small 100k into millions.

Henry Ford, CEO Ford motors, was once asked what he would do if he lost everything he's gotten.

He replied saying he would need only time, say 5 years, to be able to get them all back. Ford knew he had a rich array of ideas about what to do to multiply money. He was a thinking human, an innovator, a creator, a risk taker.

That's why poverty to me is not that you don't have money, it's that you don't have ideas or are not motivated enough to execute such ideas. I know the government and poor economy are stalling innovative minds in this country but that shouldn't limit us.

The reason anybody here might return to betting as a source of income after winning millions, excluding chronic addiction, is poverty of the mind.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ekhemini(m): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
fashrola:
No
Chai
Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ekhemini(m): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
jimmiedave:

Pls which bookie is that
1xbet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
Wow. Personally, this is the best thing you have said on this thread. The analogy and analysis is so on point.

FRoosevelt:
Damn right. No plans, or, as I like to put it, poverty of the mind.

The same reason a politician can't leave politics to run a profitable business and create jobs with his loots.
The same reason a 'yahoo boy' can't leave fraud to run a legit business after hitting big.

The same reason an olosho can't leave prostitution to make legal income.

It goes on and on and on....

They can't reason out and execute any genuine profitable ideas.

Mental poverty is worse than financial poverty.

At least if I have an idea of how to multiply money, I'll be confident I can turn my small 100k into millions.

Henry Ford, CEO Ford motors, was once asked what he would do if he lost everything he's gotten.

He replied saying he would need only time, say 5 years, to be able to get them all back. Ford knew he had a rich array of ideas about what to do to multiply money. He was a thinking human, an innovator, a creator, a risk taker.

That's why poverty to me is not that you don't have money, it's that you don't have ideas or are not motivated enough to execute such ideas. I know the government and poor economy are stalling innovative minds in this country but that shouldn't limit us.

The reason anybody here might return to betting as a source of income after winning millions, excluding chronic addiction, is poverty of the mind.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Daily 2odd.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jQuery(f): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Liverpool - Chelsea
Full time: 1 : 1 or
1 : 0

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Samuel60:

Oga keep shut dem don massacre u already, u sound pained, else I don’t get y u choose not to respond to who massacred u Na my post u see respond to. You claim to speak d truth yet u find it hard telling urself d truth, talking frm both sides of d mouth. You come here drop epistles about how u don quit betting n all, weeks later u find urself coming back here again, naso alabi juju tke strong reach . Abeg get out of here n enjoy ur L in peace cheesy

Chaii....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
locust:

baba u talk too much these days.

Locurse .....My brother some medical doctors couldn't allow me rest yesterday, was making a warning ahead of the clash.

grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LaMujer: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
5.53 odds

F16hl

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wallexbaba(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
Dijon - Lyon. 1 - 1 Sevilla - Madrid 2 - 2

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=locust post=71543938]

baba u talk too much these days.[ get time to dey explain your game, everyone is responsible for the games the play. Just drop code and go. If e cut, then e cut wink wink/quote]

OK boss smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
EXLOVER:
thankgod say i dor see who play same option with me.

grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jimmiedave(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ekhemini:

1xbet

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GoggleB(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
Lhimeet:

Transfer?
Can you transfer it to my bet9ja account??
And I will transfer the money to your bank account..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Believe in Yourself wink

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Samuel60:

Oga keep shut dem don massacre u already, u sound pained, else I don’t get y u choose not to respond to who massacred u Na my post u see respond to. You claim to speak d truth yet u find it hard telling urself d truth, talking frm both sides of d mouth. You come here drop epistles about how u don quit betting n all, weeks later u find urself coming back here again, naso alabi juju tke strong reach . Abeg get out of here n enjoy ur L in peace cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
If you don't have money because you gambled(with your salary, pocket money, Alawi or even stolen money grin ) , you are not broke but STUPID and highly IRRESPONSIBLE

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by evanstical: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Timbuktu,you have not been picking your calls and reply text messages.I need to talk to you please pick your phone or reply me here ,there is a serious issue involving your agent in Awka Anambra and it not going to speak well of company
Timbuktu14:
You welcome bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) (5690) (5691) (5692) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.