Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4884858 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
all teams in bundesliga played 20mins draw. hmmmmm. y today??

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by timigreene(m): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
Shollay20:

Watyin be the scam.. If you get time check my post to see the different debit/ lost stake to alabi the devile' if you like call it scam, or even call me scammer i register nairaland 2014 i neva scam anybody...am always online/active on business sec..

Then if it's not a scam, why don't you share it with fellow housemates. Knowing fully well that a lot of people here are on a loosing streak.

The magnitude of your losing doesn't determine as long as u loose, losing is losing wether small or big so.,
Help people get liberated and from their nightmares alabi and co have put them and your name will not be forgotten 4 Gud.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Humphreycool07(m): 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
borntoexcel2000:

Then, that's a massive win
. am trying to stake on single accumulation he no dey work. somebody plz teach me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ceejay2: 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
Shollay20:

Watyin be the scam.. If you get time check my post to see the different debit/ lost stake to alabi the devile' if you like call it scam, or even call me scammer i register nairaland 2014 i neva scam anybody...am always online/active on business sec..

Boss post d method make we hit the bookies hard na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ihedioramma: 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
borntoexcel2000:
6NR23YR
I see winnings
Do your selections
Stake singles and with spare cash.
AMEN
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
paroh137:
Takashi Inui has ruined me. After PSG got sense and started scoring they too just had to ruin my 15 min draw. Onto inplay things abeg

heya, sorry bro.
no worry things go set in place with time
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fashrola(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
Shollay20:

My mind tell me make i no relief the secret anymore, i don waste money no be small, make i milk alabi de devil,..make me too enjoy money small for one year before other people will discover the secret or before i will relief the secret.. Thanks...later i upload the winning screenshot.

LAST 2 TO 1 MONTH Am here fully lamenten here been wasting/losing huge money with different bookie be it nairabet, bet9ja, bonanzawin, 1xbet, merrybe, loinsbet, even i later register on waserebet on that day, but all na red apple... Even that day i could remember mention that 1xbet has different mark been losing front and back...due to different marke..

But Now winning is my paority...please don't vex my bro.
Bye to football e.g ronaldo to score, bye to goal by kicking... Am fully happy...

Then you shouldn't had bother coming up with the post earlier.....there's no secret in betting... Except you want to start football arbitration which is not really profitable with small funds

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
borntoexcel2000:
6NR23YR
I see winnings
Do your selections
Stake singles and with spare cash.
B922EWSARACSPE-3187975 Let's see.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Twilights(m): 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Corners market seems to be d saving grace today all premier league teams played over 8.5.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kenooff(m): 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
ayibaba:
game where denizilispor don cast
tomorrow still dey, I won't back down on this millions
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kenooff(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
Imagine all the single bets on the site entered and I refused to play it, but the accumulations wey i rush play cast.... na greed be my problem sef
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by xpset2(f): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
fashrola:

Then you shouldn't had bother coming up with the post earlier.....there's no secret in betting... Except you want to start football arbitration which is not really profitable with small funds
I just tire, they come to say I have a system but am not sharing.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Puntersjo: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Twilights:
Corners market seems to be d saving grace today all premier league teams played over 8.5.

Yeah bro, jejely waiting for Liverpool v Newcastle

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
Kenooff:
Imagine all the single bets on the site entered and I refused to play it, but the accumulations wey i rush play cast.... na greed be my problem sef
which site be that.?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shollay20(m): 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
All this suggession nothing concern me.. If you guyz cannot wait till january na you sabi no by my power' but i stand on word.. Waytin concern me with arbitration, make i stake and won... Except if i don't won to stake..
I won't comment again.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by xpset2(f): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
To think that he once asked for a secret

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by xpset2(f): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
Shollay20:
All this suggession nothing concern me.. If you guyz cannot wait till january na you sabi no by my power' but i stand on word.. Waytin concern me with arbitration, make i stake and won... Except if i don't won to stake..
I won't comment again.
make una free the guy jare

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fashrola(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
Shollay20:
I won't comment again.

Baba no worry.... Keep am to yourself, I hope you enter Forbes magazine next year grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
xpset2:
To think that he once asked for a secret
grincheesycheesy
Nairalanders and bursting ehn,make una the epp EFCC d arrange G-Boys na.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
fashrola:

Baba no worry.... Keep am to yourself, I hope you enter Forbes magazine next year grin
lol... that's how they behave grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
fashrola:

cheesygrincheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rastaLivity: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
Shollay20:
MR IDRIOD AND AUSTINO I PRAY FOR YOU MAKE YOU TOO DISCOVER YOU Talent/picks on 1xbet...because YOU TOO YOU HAVE WASTED alot of money... Make i winning enough money before december 2018 small small.

I THANK GOD!!!

GOD Deliver me from FOOTBALLwith diffirents picks...1W, 2W, X, 1X, 2X 1X AND UN3.5/over2.5 YELLOW CARD, CORNER KICKS, FOUL THROWIN, SHOT ON TARGET, HIT POST OR CROSSBAR, BALL POSSESSION, RED CARD, SUBSTITUTION AND MANY MORE...BYE BYE TO FOOTBALL... NOW I CAN NOW BE SEEN ALERT EVERYWEEK... AFTER WASTING UP 300K ON FOOTBALL WITH DIFFERENT bookie/Picks but all this is Scam or Village headmaster and Red tomatooo....or one game spoil ticket...

Now am winning comfortabilly no debit alert anymore for now, I won't relive this secret on till january 2019 may God protect our live.... Am planning to buy [Nokia 2 andriod phone on money]. Stay blessed.
just checkout mumu talk, dude is longing for PM
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
ikihealthplus:
Roll over day3
Watford v westbrom
H(2:0)
Odd:1.07
Stake 226.72
Winning:242.59
Gl grin
won cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rastaLivity: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
rastaLivity:
AZ Alkmaar: The most consistent team this year, a gift that keeps giving
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
My Liverpool doing things,

Bless you Mo Sallah

At least if ticket tear. na to flex my team game with 1 bottle to boot, cant shout grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shollay20(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
fashrola:

Please stop don't kill me with laughing...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by purem(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
B938EWSAAEQTAR-953597
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rastaLivity: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
timigreene:

Then if it's not a scam, why don't you share it with fellow housemates. Knowing fully well that a lot of people here are on a loosing streak.

The magnitude of your losing doesn't determine as long as u loose, losing is losing wether small or big so.,
Help people get liberated and from their nightmares alabi and co have put them and your name will not be forgotten 4 Gud.
after reading this piece of crap I can't help but wonder how old are you

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by borntoexcel2000(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
B932EWEESWEPCE-2757517

Totally forgot I played this game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alexpetra: 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
ikihealthplus:
won cheesy
dis guy you still dey do this tin..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by timigreene(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
rastaLivity:
after reading this piece of crap I can't help but wonder how old are you

To the bitches at home
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rastaLivity: 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
timigreene:

To the bitches at home
greet them when you get home tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.