Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4897875 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6452) (6453) (6454) (6455) (6456) (6457) (6458) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by losprince(m): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
looks like livelymatilda is back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
justwiseass:
They keep chasing good punters away by making this thread hostile to them.

Very true.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daddio(m): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Successimpactld:
guy no be me spoil your ticket....grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by IAMJojo(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
TOT-2-0 CHE
Na wa o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Very true.

C'mon sharrap there. Na to dey complain you sabi. You should be chased away if all you can do for this thread is to complain. Mumu
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by overdrive(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
tooawesome:

C'mon sharrap there. Na to dey complain you sabi. You should be chased away if all you can do for this thread is to complain. Mumu

this was uncalled for my brother.abi una get beef before
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
It’s high time I left Sportybet. Their cashout policy is unfriendly.

Whenever you’re bout to win a match that’s still ongoing, they lock it saying no valid odd... of which that was when they’re supposed to offer sth good enough as you’re bout to win the match. Bet9ja only locks cashout for an inplay only when they’re bout to score or a player is bout to be carded

I’ll only go back whenever I’m ready to punish them heavily like Nelsonebby cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
tooawesome:

It's fine my brother, I understand betting has turned you into this so I won't respond, however I'll advice you take a break from punting, when you return, send me a mail, I'll counsel you on how to see it as mere luck and hope for the best, if you continue this way, it will mess with you head so bad that your family and friends would see you in a different light.

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by phrezzz: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
justwiseass:

Whenever you’re bout to win a match that’s still ongoing, they lock it saying no valid odd... of which that was when they’re supposed to offer sth good enough as you’re bout to win the match. Bet9ja only locks cashout for an inplay only when they’re bout to score or a player is bout to be carded

I’ll only go back whenever I’m ready to punish them heavily like Nelsonebby cheesy cheesy
I sent you a mail
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Toseenlove: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
I will continue complaining here and there until game ends.

Only 2 games today and 1 tomorrow remaining and cashout is only 14,800 from a 1k and 21 games on already green. SPORTYBET your cashout is total scam

Bro u need to do serious prayer tonight preferably around 1:00am to 3:00am I have the feelings this is your breakthrough to become a millionaire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sleezwizz: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
justwiseass:

Na recently them just start that rubbish... even their cash out amount is always meagre...

I will soon dump dem too... dem don dey f up
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
While you guys are here hating and complaining someone on this thread is about to become a millionaire right under your nose cheesy

This life is damn funny

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
I will continue complaining here and there until game ends.

Only 2 games today and 1 tomorrow remaining and cashout is only 14,800 from a 1k and 21 games on already green. SPORTYBET your cashout is total scam

no cash out biko....e go boom ....

remember us if e click oooooo grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
oboy bet9ja don get customer to customer transfer ooooo... maximum 5000
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by grateful236(m): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
TissuePaper:
While you guys are here hating and complaining someone on this thread is about to become a millionaire right under your nose cheesy

This life is damn funny

Wow.. Nice.. Congrats to the person. Na you abi? smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
grateful236:

Wow.. Nice.. Congrats to the person. Na you abi? smiley
lagostaxiguy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by grateful236(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
TissuePaper:
lagostaxiguy

Oh.. Alright. Nice.. Good for him
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by babyfaceafrica: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
TissuePaper:

This life is damn funny
and so?...we should boil air?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
and so?...we should boil air?
if you'd like
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Sarriball is being taught a lesson in the EPL. The dude think say England na small boys ground

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rumicarter: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
TissuePaper:

This life is damn funny

Jesu ooooooooooooooooooooo!
Baba God where your eyes dey? I dinor have 2 heads.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

It's fine my brother, I understand betting has turned you into this so I won't respond, however I'll advice you take a break from punting, when you return, send me a mail, I'll counsel you on how to see it as mere luck and hope for the best, if you continue this way, it will mess with you head so bad that your family and friends would see you in a different light.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
Toseenlove:

Bro u need to do serious prayer tonight preferably around 1:00am to 3:00am I have the feelings this is your breakthrough to become a millionaire.
The person behind that moniker is already a millionaire & a responsible fellow in another thread. He's not one of the "hoodlums" according to my guy @Tissuepaper. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FearlessDapsin(m): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
Guys, I'm having difficulty funding my sportybet account. Anyone with the same problem?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
Calibrator:
Corporate beggar.

you are becoming....

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
Viking007:
The person behind that moniker is already a millionaire & a responsible fellow in another thread. He's not one of the "hoodlums" according to my guy @Tissuepaper. cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
Chelsea and Schalke give me one more corner pls
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
Viking007:

The bolded always sounds funny to me cheesy cheesy

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

I don't need your crappy response. It's very simple, stop complaining like a baby and be useful to the thread. As for your counsel shove it up your broke ignorant asś smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
ACCESs BET......Dope ojare..i almost..nack dem

wif dese Market

OV 3.5 and 4.5,,corner 2nd half

angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Starboytwo(m): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
Where the millionaire....any weapon fashioned against you odeshi

We dey behind you gidigba
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
tooawesome:

I don't need your crappy response. It's very simple, stop complaining like a baby and be useful to the thread. As for your counsel shove it up your broke ignorant asś smiley

I just started participating in this section of nairaland few days ago and I have dropped all the games I've played. What more do you need? I hardly have time to play games because of work and other things I engage in. Don't worry, you will be fine

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6452) (6453) (6454) (6455) (6456) (6457) (6458) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.