Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4882070 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6510) (6511) (6512) (6513) (6514) (6515) (6516) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:14am On Nov 27, 2018
bigomoh:
It's my Earthstrong. Im thankful for the gift of life and the grace to see out another 365

Happy birthday Bro, enjoy your day!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2018
Locust see wetin I dey talk.. grin

Triple blessing.. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2018
GoTV:

2 odds
Z6LT8FN5
Thanks bro Hope its sure? Cus 5k is involved
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pascal558(m): 10:20am On Nov 27, 2018
arukwe123:
have u said the same thing to yourself?
relax bros this year PFP is over! Wait till next year......
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by arukwe123(m): 10:20am On Nov 27, 2018
Krak:

Imagine Juventus not knowing they have a Champions League match today and then asking the place and venue from UEFA by tomorrow evening, one day afer the game should have been played.

Pfp had been going on for months every mondays, and you were supposed to be a contestant only for you to come on the very last week tueseday asking if you should drop your games.

Does that not sound ridiculous to you?
but all this epistle na stress na. Simple YES OR NO is what is needed. Btw this is my first time participating, I just wanted to try my luck since this is the last episode. I don't know the particular time of posting a game.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oddoood: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2018
Viking007:
This is what happens when you are about to become a millionaire, you begin to post responsibly. Rooting for you to win that money, you really need it. Hopefully you'll make a good ambassador of merrybet & put a stop to your multiple monikers shenanigans.

Lest I forget, Good morning everyone! It's champions league week.
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fucc12: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2018
fashrola:

And capital intensive......

Na highstakers go benefit wella
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2018
Chukason1:
Happy birthday to me ... One more year don enter my life .. Most grateful to God almighty
Happy birthday CHUKA.. smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by grateful236(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2018
justwiseass:

I’m slowly but surely getting to understand that punters quit a market too soon. We act like Ashewo, as we never wait enough to be favoured in a market.

There was a time I was playing , for 5 days only two matches were casting 10 legs in my acca. Even when I strategized by playing 2 (5 legs & the whole 10 legs) I’d still have one Judas in the 5 legs. I left the market too soon. (I used 1x2 odd to determine ...)

When one of the veterans here suggested first substitution, thank God it came with a lot of warnings... People tried during that period and then quit too soon cos it was casting then.

Well, I kept trying em and at a bout a month. I won 92 odds of which few guys too won from here. All Champions league matches that day green.

Let’s stick to whatever looks promising. Everyday no be Christmas

Any substitution ticket?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2018
2 odds.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ajaymina(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
True to their words, they finally updated the betslip but how they arrived at this amount from 1.6m still baffles me.

In punting, A WIN IS A WIN no matter how small so I'm grateful.

Congrats once again!

When you say, "TRUE TO THEIR WORDS" what exactly are you implying

Truth be told, this needs to be investigated if its not part of their criminal T&C.

Why will they deny you your full ROI.

Are they tying to say if someone wins a whooping sum of 20milli, they will pay 13milli??

Bros, dump the poo bookie and support your home bookies joor.

Bet9ja , nairbet , merrybet will never try dis scam

No offense, jus pained to some level because it could happen to anyone again.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by arukwe123(m): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2018
pascal558:
relax bros this year PFP is over! Wait till next year......
this is what you should have said instead of trying to appear savage

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2018
Rushmore:

Nice UI with wack navigation.
You've always hated Bet9ja.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2018
Simkreative:

Thanks bro
Hope its sure?
Cus 5k is involved

Nothing is sure but it's worth the risk
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2018
SeunKelechi:

Lol, you really dislike bet9ja.. No be today..
I'm telling you..

She has never complimented Bet9ja before and I don't think she's doing that anytime soon
shocked

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mohsis(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2018
eduzz:
welcome back

i don miss ur games like free mtn megabits grin

cheesy Been around... Just decided to stop posting for a while
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2018
Lhimeet:

I'm telling you..

She has never complimented Bet9ja before and I don't think she's doing that anytime soon
shocked

Cook corner make we chop. Hunger dey
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2018
ajaymina:

Congrats once again!

Truth be told, this needs to be investigated if its not part of their criminal T&C.

Are they tying to say if someone wins a whooping sum of 20milli, they will pay 13milli??

A game was voided..

Y'all skipped that part..

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oddoood: 10:31am On Nov 27, 2018
Peaceontome247:
Guys, Abeg can Nigeria beats cameroon ?
make una stop to dey ask this kain question.

If we know (and very certain) that Nigeria will beat Cameroun, believe me, all of will be millionaire by after the match.

I know some people will borrow loans and loans to stake on Nigeria since they already know the outcome.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 27, 2018
Lhimeet:
Locust see wetin I dey talk.. grin

Triple blessing.. cheesy wink
na just 6h na

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2018
GoTV:

Cook corner make we chop. Hunger dey
Bet9ja have refused to add tomorrow Corners.

I'll wait till later to see if it will added..

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oddoood: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2018
bemagnify:
apart from sportybet and 1xbet....pleas wch betting site pay faster
"DONTBet" pays faster because the money won't even leave your account in the first place

21 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2018
IAmBloody:
na just 6h na
I never get money like my Boss Chewbacca na.. Abi Viking007 cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by spiritmanonpoint: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2018
Lhimeet:

I'm telling you..

shocked

bros any corner things today , please quote me
for any corner game for today. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mohsis(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2018
grin
oddoood:

FUNKE! FUNKE! JESUS IS LORD
grin cheesy grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2018
Lhimeet:

I never get money like my Boss Chewbacca na.. Abi Viking007 cry
but u win 15+ this weekend abi u don use am fu*k

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2018
ajaymina:

Congrats once again!

Ajaymina you sef? grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2018
Lhimeet:

Bet9ja have refused to add tomorrow Corners.

I'll wait till later to see if it will added..

They now add corners daily to avoid accumulations. Same thing they did yesterday. Corner was allowed for yesterdays major league games. I think they are trying to reduce winnings
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2018
arukwe123:
but all this epistle na stress na. Simple YES OR NO is what is needed. Btw this is my first time participating, I just wanted to try my luck since this is the last episode. I don't know the particular time of posting a game.

This shows that you probably never qualified.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ajericho(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2018
Lhimeet:

Happy birthday CHUKA.. smiley
good morning bro,pls can you help me fund my bet9ja account for recharge card?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2018
IAmBloody:
but u win 15+ this weekend abi u don use am fu*k
Lol.. I don't do that kinda sh*t Bro. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6510) (6511) (6512) (6513) (6514) (6515) (6516) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.