Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4886268 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6760) (6761) (6762) (6763) (6764) (6765) (6766) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 12, 2018
I am not understanding sir

justwiseass:
Alexistaiwo how far boss

See this game... just 5 draws... A 1k stake could nack one 1m

Wondering if you could split your game into 5 folds...

Some tipsters on SofaScore only focus on draws... and yes they have success rate

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 12, 2018
This thread is full of bad Belle witches.. Stay off it and watch your green punting
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ILoveToFuCcK: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2018
Thatstanding4:

Bet9ja agent

undecided undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2018
RevenGeMission:

its funny isn't it ? earlier comment you were advised that people were ingrates , they always ask for your own coupon code if you post games

this is why

you dont have to be wicked because a few people wont show gratitude , posting codes with no chance of win reduces your credibility and makes you more enemies

some people , myself inclusive just want to win. when i play someone's game i inform them and also promise cashback/ commission

point being , if your code wins , those who will appreciate you will , however maliciously posting bad codes for hundreds of viewers in plain wickedness

YOU SELF! NA EVERY GAME POSTED HERE YOU DEY PLAY??

DEY USE YOUR HEAD NA.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 7:22am On Dec 12, 2018
Aeroflyer:

UCL is not that bad. Only that at this stage, most teams already know their fate so there might be a little bit of unseriousness towards games. Just look at barca and the kind lineup they use start match.

Tomorrow will even be worse. Virtually all the top 2 teams in all the groups playing tomorrow have already qualified. The only thing some of them are fighting for is top spot. And some people will still be foolish to bet. I'd advice you wait for weekend. It's not a must you bet everyday. That's Indiscipline and it'll ruin you in no time. If e no be weekend e no fit be. Games boku with different choices to make.

1000 LIKES

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2018
Emzyme:
whats accessbet minimum withdrawal

hello
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 7:32am On Dec 12, 2018
StrafordSTONES:

lol ...you must be using 1xbet. foul and throw-in market did all kinds of things to me there...they are very unpredictable markets and the former is sometimes dependent on referee's mood and disposition. That's why I have moved to Nairabet where there are no careless options and not too many options for inplay. I just make my research before match and live it to play, no cashout options or being inclined to stake live games
Thanks fam

Am a 1xbet soldier grin
Losing one or two games won't stop my mojo

Which option is not careless as long as you have staked cos the world we are sef isn't careful
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 7:36am On Dec 12, 2018
88Y1T

1xbet

Grateful236
LieDetector

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SHAMONEYXL(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

you are very correct , avoid them no matter how juicy they look, but they are good for live games tho, Tottenham obviously had a upper hand, I made 220k just placing them to score at 73mins.

Note: why so much curses and abuses on this thread ? You guys are becoming too emotional with these games , as much as there is luck factor , it is very difficult to make anything with such state of mind
I believe you are always HAPPY with the mentions you get from this thread.

Always ready to show off your winnings. Some dudes dey beg you to dey drop your inplay games, but you always refuse, but youre always EAGER to SHOW OFF YOUR WINNINGS.

anyway, as an experienced puberty myself. I know there are many losses behind which you always hide.

Ask Austino77. HE DID MORE THAN YOURE DOING NOW. WHERE IS HE TODAY.
Peace.

21 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ILoveToFuCcK: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2018
Lagostaxiguy fund me for bet9ja na.. Make me seff sama December jollification
2017625 Hydrogas
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Yemike(m): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2018
SHAMONEYXL:

Always ready to show off your winnings. Some dudes dey beg you to dey drop your inplay games, but you always refuse, but youre always EAGER to SHOW OFF YOUR WINNINGS.

anyway, as an experienced puberty myself. I know there are many losses behind which you always hide.

Peace.
Hian!
Let him enjoy his winning and familiarity nah.
It's His time today. Tomorrow, it may be yours.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2018
SHAMONEYXL:

Peace.

what the fvck is wrong with you why all this rants?

How many times will he tell you that he can't navigate between the bet site and here at the same time?

Live bets aren't meant to be there for ever....before he posts the game here, the option would have been blocked. Of what benefit is it to you then?

What happened to Austino? Isn't he still alive? Shun this jealousy and move on. Nobody owes you anything my guy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SHAMONEYXL(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2018
Yemike:

Hian!
Let him enjoy his winning and familiarity nah.
It's His time today. Tomorrow, it may be yours.
I nor dey beef am, and I nor dey beg am for games.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Crownbefitsme(f): 7:58am On Dec 12, 2018
Metuh:

How many times will he tell you that he can't navigate between the bet site and here at the same time?

Live bets aren't meant to be there for ever....before he posts the game here, the option would have been blocked. Of what benefit is it to you then?

What happened to Austino? Isn't he still alive? Shun this jealousy and move on. Nobody owes you anything my guy.
Beta pikin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ocon: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2018
SHAMONEYXL:

Peace.
Bros, if not that I don't like insulting people, I would've said you're a very pained and bitter fellow sad. What happen to you ignoring his showoff if you feel intimidated and can't take it? Besides, no one owe anybody shit! If he or anybody else decide not to share their games, will you kill urself. You self sit-down and use ur head nah undecided
Same way some guy frustrated viking007 from dropping games again. Y'all want to start with him now. Make jealousy kill all of una.

Lagostaxiguy, ride on Bros. Don't allow their constant bickering to put you down. Some of us are feeling you.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PenGriffey: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2018
ILoveToFuCcK:
Z6JB5Y78

If you like no play am, when he come don't ask me for funding, because I go use the money fυck
Olosho
this kine game sef undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 12, 2018
SHAMONEYXL:

Peace.
Live games and normal stakes are two different things sir.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ILoveToFuCcK: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2018
PenGriffey:
this kine game sef undecided
Bryson tiller, na your opppurtunity to turn millionaire be this so you go fit fυck Nicki undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SHAMONEYXL(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2018
Metuh:

fools. Go through my post and munch where I asked for games from him. His ass lickers know themselves. Okay, since you have a slow brain to comprehened comments. Lemme break it down for you.

Each time he posts his winnings here, some fools always quote him to beg him to drop his games, and he always, as usual, refuses them.

He knows that when he drops his winnings, some hungry guys must surely quote him. (People like you). So, he's actually after the mentions he receives from here, hence the reason why he keeps coming back.

at the bolded.
I want to believe youre doing EYE SERVICE with your comment. how many times has hammer2010 dropped live games here.

There's nothing hard in dropping a live game event here, the only thing that could change is the odds.

Continue your ass licking, you can send him a PM to beg for your crumbs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by techgeek290: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2018
Please bro, can you be posting the live games here for people who wants to play?. Instead of always posting the winning ticket at the end of the game.

Chewbacca posts his tennis inplay tips here almost everytime.
lagostaxiguy:

you are very correct , avoid them no matter how juicy they look, but they are good for live games tho, Tottenham obviously had a upper hand, I made 220k just placing them to score at 73mins.

Note: why so much curses and abuses on this thread ? You guys are becoming too emotional with these games , as much as there is luck factor , it is very difficult to make anything with such state of mind

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by agbaman1782(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2018
I no wan chop alone today,I don arrange ham carefully.... please stake wisely, don't stake what you cannot afford to loose

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 8:11am On Dec 12, 2018
SHAMONEYXL:
fools. Go through my post and munch where I asked for games from him. His ass lickers know themselves. Okay, since you have a slow brain to comprehened comments. Lemme break it down for you.

Each time he posts his winnings here, some fools always quote him to beg him to drop his games, and he always, as usual, refuses them.

He knows that when he drops his winnings, some hungry guys must surely quote him. (People like you). So, he's actually after the mentions he receives from here, hence the reason why he keeps coming back.

at the bolded.
I want to believe youre doing EYE SERVICE with your comment. how many times has hammer2010 dropped live games here.

There's nothing hard in dropping a live game event here, the only thing that could change is the odds.

Continue your ass licking, you can send him a PM to beg for your crumbs.

He posts his prematch games here sometimes. Give him some credit.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SHAMONEYXL(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2018
grin

I CANT BELIEVE THE LEVEL OF ASSLICKING ON THIS THREAD.

I DONT HAVE A BET9ja Or sportybet account.

So i dont play CODES ON THIS THREAD.

MAYBE YOU GUYS ARE MISTAKEN ME FOR SOMEONE ELSE.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SHAMONEYXL(m): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2018
techgeek290:
Please bro, can you be posting the live games here for people who wants to play?. Instead of always posting the winning ticket at the end of the game.

Chewbacca posts his tennis inplay tips here almost everytime.
You go wait tire, � his fans and asslivkers says it's IMPOSSIBLE to drop live games here. I wonder how chewbecca was doing his own grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 12, 2018
Sure game..
4.68odd

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oludoyin99(m): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2018
B94sqctaqzsqt-2637848 17/20 green. Going to cook another for weekend. will drop when I'm through

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SHAMONEYXL(m): 8:19am On Dec 12, 2018
Krak:

He posts his prematch games here sometimes. Give him some credit.
I'm not discrediting him.

How many of his prematch games have won.

Like he always say. He's good in inplay games. Why can't he drop his inplay tips for those who have been begging him?

He just finds joy taunting them with his winnings. Anyway, thozr moto sef are not worth fighting. There level of asslicking is out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ibj55: 8:21am On Dec 12, 2018
Z6J9V266
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PenGriffey: 8:21am On Dec 12, 2018
ILoveToFuCcK:

Bryson tiller, na your opppurtunity to turn millionaire be this so you go fit fυck Nicki undecided
lmaooo my guy... i just de look the game, my heart de skip.. i no know whether i go just close eye do am o.. atleast if i fit hammer with am Nicki go be my side chick grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by stevejomo(m): 8:23am On Dec 12, 2018
B937SZPWQRRTQR-6191885
What's your opinion bosses?
I have a strong feeling to cash out
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2018
Emekus92:

I didn't play but with my calculations it's 2 odd
sorry it was actually 3odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2018
Why the long post?
Only about four people have earned the right to brag about their forecast on this thread like you are presently doing.

Lhimeet
Chiefheywhy
Eduzz
Chewbacca

Who plays your game here?
If not for this rant sef, I swear I don't know that someone with the moniker omotowo usually post games here.

Go and sit down and be humble!

OMOTOWO:
you must be a learner here.You post winning ticket alone,they will chastise you for not posting the code before the matches and if you post game too,they will ask for your own ticket to convince them you also play .Just use your instinct like I am doing now.If I post game and everybody play am and e enter red sea,congratulations to those who play and if e green too,congratulations .Stupid people with fish brain.If you are stupid,you may quote me.If they play your game and they win,you will see nobody to say thank you but if they loose,they will start abusing you..Useless ingrates .I know so many people have played those games I sent in here lately tonight and I am so sure all of una go loose plenty money tonight .Na Ogun go kill all of the ingrates here.The day I have been posting winning winning winning games,how much una don pay for my data .Instead one useless guy called specks Abi na spacks dey fool himself after winning #17,000 with #500 .He dey tell me wey fit born him sey e don send card.Speck Abi na slack,I know you play all my booking tonight .That card money ,na triple you go loose tonight from my games ..

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6760) (6761) (6762) (6763) (6764) (6765) (6766) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.