Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4886692 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6757) (6758) (6759) (6760) (6761) (6762) (6763) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
OMOTOWO:
most of them dey village now dey find where to sleep but sleep will not even come sef..

How you go post tips for guys, come dey rejoice say the games cast? Hian!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 11:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
OMOTOWO:
You are a fucking liar .May you die in silence with your red tickets tonight

1ST CLASS MUMU

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OMOTOWO(m): 11:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
locust:

How you go post tips for guys, come dey rejoice say the games cast? Hian!
why won't I ?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fucc12: 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Xfactor22:

Hypocrite of the highest order. Your mumu dey smell undecided

Try not to be unfortunate this night

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OMOTOWO(m): 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
bakayokoko:

1ST CLASS MUMU
swear you never play my game before .Thank God you loose so much tonight MUFu
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by taiocol: 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
Why did psg score that fourth goal embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Toyorsih(m): 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
The way some people dey behave for this thread dey make me think if them been no suck breast when them small...
How you go post game wey cast, you go kon dey happy?? Nawa o.... People sha
NB: i no mention person name o

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Toyorsih(m): 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
taiocol:
Why did psg score that fourth goal embarassed embarassed embarassed

I dey tell you. It was just one very useless goal...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Smadeinc: 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
OMOTOWO:
You are a fucking liar .May you die in silence with your red tickets tonight
Shut up bro... You lost ontop your slips you wan come dey abuse nigggers here to compensate yourself....fuuuuuu

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
fucc12:

Try not to be unfortunate this night
Shut up you fool.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 12, 2018
OMOTOWO:
I am so happy all the games I posted tonight casted.I am sure they are biting their teeth in silent now because of my post.E sese bere ni..
sincerely baba u wicked o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OMOTOWO(m): 12:02am On Dec 12, 2018
Smadeinc:

Shut up bro... You lost ontop your slips you wan come dey abuse nigggers here to compensate yourself....fuuuuuu
they are coming out small small
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 12, 2018
colyx1:
Thank God say I nor bet today cos I nor get money to trowey for champions league games, so unpredictable. Even Europa I nor dey. We dey jejely dey wait for weekend. grin

you are very correct , avoid them no matter how juicy they look, but they are good for live games tho, Tottenham obviously had a upper hand, I made 220k just placing them to score at 73mins.

Note: why so much curses and abuses on this thread ? You guys are becoming too emotional with these games , as much as there is luck factor , it is very difficult to make anything with such state of mind

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Smadeinc: 12:07am On Dec 12, 2018
OMOTOWO:
they are coming out small small
Coming out from where...the devil forbids i stake on games from people who get angry over airtime they didn't receive

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 12, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

you are very correct , avoid them no matter how juicy they look, but they are good for live games tho, Tottenham obviously had a upper hand, I made 220k just placing them to score at 73mins.

Note: why so much curses and abuses on this thread ? You guys are becoming too emotional with these games , as much as there is luck factor , it is very difficult to make anything with such state of mind

Christmas don set for you like this o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 12, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

big boss i hail o,u know ur onions paaa
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Aeroflyer: 12:14am On Dec 12, 2018
colyx1:
Thank God say I nor bet today cos I nor get money to trowey for champions league games, so unpredictable. Even Europa I nor dey. We dey jejely dey wait for weekend. grin
UCL is not that bad. Only that at this stage, most teams already know their fate so there might be a little bit of unseriousness towards games. Just look at barca and the kind lineup they use start match.

Tomorrow will even be worse. Virtually all the top 2 teams in all the groups playing tomorrow have already qualified. The only thing some of them are fighting for is top spot. And some people will still be foolish to bet. I'd advice you wait for weekend. It's not a must you bet everyday. That's Indiscipline and it'll ruin you in no time. If e no be weekend e no fit be. Games boku with different choices to make.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fucc12: 12:17am On Dec 12, 2018
Xfactor22:

Shut up you fool.
No quote me again, try de your lane abeg.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 12:17am On Dec 12, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

you must have played this game with 100k
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 12, 2018
gift01:
you must have played this game with 100k

No sir, away to score was over 4 odds and I played with 50k.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AfonjaPikin: 12:26am On Dec 12, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Promise is a debt, you promised some certain persons something but you didn't fulfill it. undecided

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 12, 2018
Booking Number: Z6JBGT3H

Ajax - Bayern Munich
2X

Benfica Lisbon - AEK Athens
OVER 1.5

FC Shakhtar Donetsk - Lyon
AWAY 1-3 GOALS

FC Viktoria Plzen - Roma
2X

Real Madrid - CSKA Moscow

Valencia - Manchester Utd
AWAY 1-3 GOALS

BSC Young Boys - Juventus

6.75 odds

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 12, 2018
Booking Number: Z6JBJ6QX

FC Shakhtar Donetsk - Lyon
AWAY 1-3 GOALS

Real Madrid - CSKA Moscow

BSC Young Boys - Juventus
2X

2odds

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 12:30am On Dec 12, 2018
LieDetector:
any game today?
there was
Liverpool vs Napoli couldn't play 23fouls

The played 22 cry I was begging somebody to foul somebody angry from my end but they couldn't hear me

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 12, 2018
AfonjaPikin:

Promise is a debt, you promised some certain persons something but you didn't fulfill it. undecided

Excuse you , I do not make promises I don't wish to carry out , please don't mix me up, thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 12:36am On Dec 12, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

If I may ask, how much will you lose if they didn't score? Just curious

Never mind!

seen!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AfonjaPikin: 12:38am On Dec 12, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Excuse you , I do not make promises I don't wish to carry out , please don't mix me up, thanks

Find attached

lagostaxiguy:
Well it appears its a done deal, though I wasted 130k hedging the bet as adviced, I couldn't credit my account upto the 500k suggested but thank God I didn't.

I don't need to mention monickers but thank you all for the bashing and I hope we have learnt that Sportybet is not the best bookie to use for long accumulators.

Lhimeet, justwise, rushmore, crazy dude called Shezkid lol and other wonderful people. Just hold on, I'll do the needful.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 12:42am On Dec 12, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

You currently have momentum so keep going but remember these words when change appears

S T O P AND R U N

Ask that guy at wall street

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Aventador: 12:47am On Dec 12, 2018
bkknigga:

Damn. This place is full of idiots. I was trying so hard not to use that sort of word but with the mentions I was getting I can only SMH. A lot of you here would die poor to be honest, I bet if a real scammer came here you'd all fall for him but let's all put our heads together and fix a match they are forming 'wise man'.

The next time I post here would be to let y'all know what you missed out on losers. Bye.

Pls I'm interested
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 12:48am On Dec 12, 2018
Alexistaiwo how far boss

See this game... just 5 draws... A 1k stake could nack one 1m

Wondering if you could split your game into 5 folds...

Some tipsters on SofaScore only focus on draws... and yes they have success rate

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AfonjaPikin: 12:55am On Dec 12, 2018
lagostaxiguy grin grin

You cannot reply again. grin grin

PROMISE IS A DEBT!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6757) (6758) (6759) (6760) (6761) (6762) (6763) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)