Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4901641 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6874) (6875) (6876) (6877) (6878) (6879) (6880) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kaycee125: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
The girls presenting the cheques are very beautiful, Afoltundeseun hope say you carry one go house. cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
kaycee125:
The girls presenting the cheques are very beautiful, Afoltundeseun hope say you carry one go house. cheesy
And f*ckable as well cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bookiesondebt: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Kinda Difficult to satisfy guys on this platform, someone asked a question and i answered , the figures were to illustrate the cashout so he can understand better, show off you say? I laugh at that because I have no reason to do that, like i said earlier , if you can't see it as motivation, just move on when you see my post. Punters who don't have much winnings are very happy when they know they are not alone, they love to see others cry and complain of their loses, unfortunately that's what motivate them to continue losing since they are not alone. got to go home. bye
you cant please everyone
when next you got a game...kindly share
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
SmilingMary:

That's election week o

So you no go forecast?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bookiesondebt: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
Xfactor22:

See the grown man wey dey always trolls like 15 year old boy. Chai.. Nawa oh angry
omo if that is afiltundeseun then I don't know what to say

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AfonjaPikin: 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
bookiesondebt:

Even if that isn't him, but for that kind of person to go and represent him,means afol is of same caliber.

12 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ayanbaba2(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
bookiesondebt:
see ring for him finger...
so na him dey swap tickets. chaii!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Taidi(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:

enjoy

Seen..Thanks bro..i appreciate..God bless
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by joeeee240(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Kinda Difficult to satisfy guys on this platform, someone asked a question and i answered , the figures were to illustrate the cashout so he can understand better, show off you say? I laugh at that because I have no reason to do that, like i said earlier , if you can't see it as motivation, just move on when you see my post. Punters who don't have much winnings are very happy when they know they are not alone, they love to see others cry and complain of their loses, unfortunately that's what motivate them to continue losing since they are not alone. got to go home. bye

It's difficult to satisfy anyone not only on this forum but in life too. It is what it is. Humans love to hate. Please keep on doing you. Please, I would love to be playing your games. Man needs a lil something to rock the Christmas with family. Please can I send you a pm?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
Calibrator:
There is no rest for the wicked

Lol.
See my number on my siggy.
I will attach my picture soon.I haven't left school environment.
Whichever thing you want come to my environment and leave people on nairaland to rest
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
troot:
More..... Group Pix

Oboy this second place guy no smile ooo grin grin

But why now cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Goodluck
Wawu... Confirmed thanks boss, more winnings
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Khan2013(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:

ENJOY
thanks boss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Xfactor22:

See the grown man wey dey always trolls like 15 year old boy. Chai.. Nawa oh angry

Was surprised too!

So we have grown up dudes who can’t even comport themselves

By the way, he looks like a family man grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calibrator: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
I have closed shop for the year.

My cathedral priest is getting tired of hearing my murderous confessions.

Since you have a death wish.
You can try again next year.

IamJix:

Lol.
See my number on my siggy.
I will attach my picture soon.I haven't left school environment.
Whichever thing you want come to my environment and leave people on nairaland to rest

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TheStrongest: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
MEN with 5+years experience in gambling nai win the pfp...

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
Faceless forum hmmm. See the old men we thought were young boys?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
Calibrator:
I have closed shop for the year.

My cathedral priest is getting tired of hearing my murderous confessions.

Since you have a death wish.
You can try again next year.

cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
justwiseass:

So you no go forecast?

Make that time come sha....I just hope I'm very busy then....too much free time now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calibrator: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
TissuePaper, are you scared of lagostaxiguy?

Why use one of your alternate monikers to type this?

ZinolyOnlineHelp:
A saying goes.. Poor people stay poor tryna show they are rich.. While people who have don't stress at all.

That nigga has been steadily quoting figures since his ticket entered.. Don't know his aim tho.. And he does it in a childish way.. Using cash out as excuses.

Lagostaxiguy probably has a problem money can't solve.. Stupid ass fool

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
kaycee125:

You no wan make the money last ni? Haba! cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
Xfactor22:

baba...i suprise ooooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
TheStrongest:
MEN with 5+years experience in gambling nai win the pfp...

grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Raeki: 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
jektony:
JUST NEGODU....Who else placed this bet: B950SZSPCPWZWA-1103897

Who booked dat game should quote me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
Tissuepaper I go work come back I no receive email oooo

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
shut the fvck up
Motivation you say?
Why not motivate with your booking codes so you rest niggas can show off too?
Your bitch punk ass too stupid to share codes.. Ain't it?
Coming around here talking all sorts of shiits about kids on this platform while your brain is suffering from unhealthy pre gestation..

Forget all this your ass lickers. They'd leave your stupid ass in no time..
Ask of Jeffersonjeff or calebsky... They used their asses and dumped them..
Guy chill, just chill. Let him enjoy his money in peace. I hate rubbish

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calibrator: 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
Already risked CP wrath for an in-house hit recently. Don't want to risk it again.

So count yourself lucky.

IamJix:

cool cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Khan2013(m): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Calibrator:
I want to believe that those of you begging for crumbs here don't have family members or lovers.

Can you please imagine how your family members and lover will react to know that you are begging not to eat oo but to bet.

g

Since morning till now, begging for stake money.
I am ashamed on your behalf.
All of you.
you're dick
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Calibrator:
TissuePaper, are you scared of lagostaxiguy?

Why use one of your alternate monikers to type this?

This ain't TissuePaper you useless slowpoke..
Illiterate fool trying to form nairaland fbi

cheesy you might want to choose your next words wisely

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6874) (6875) (6876) (6877) (6878) (6879) (6880) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.