Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4892642 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6875) (6876) (6877) (6878) (6879) (6880) (6881) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Calibrator:
Already risked CP wrath for an in-house hit recently.
Don't want to risk it again.

So count yourself lucky.

cool cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
justwiseass:

Was surprised too!

So we have grown up dudes who can’t even comport themselves

By the way, he looks like a family man grin grin

See another one with ring for hand. sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
deedee44:

You don't meannit cry Na to dey avoid that div be that

Thats the only reason I avoid them on all bookies.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

That's a difficult question because I don't even know again, i have a running game with one game left for 6 pm today, last cashout yesterday was 281k (two hundred and eighty one) for a win of 753k i have been very busy in the office as normal Monday so i just checked now, cashout has disappeared..lol...last game starts in few minutes but unfortunately i won't be able to monitor it as i will be driving home then. sportybet keeps upgrading unlike bet9ja you can't even see green to motivate you until you either win or lose.
U will win in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by taiocol: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
Some humans are just pained

So there prefer you keep posting cut 1 slips than winning .

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
taiocol:
Some humans are just pained

So there prefer you keep posting cut 1 slips than winning .
let's take it this way?

How about sharing your neighbor some fresh maize from the farm (booking codes) rather than shoving the already eaten stalk of corn up his face and continually teasing him with the taste of the corn and not letting him taste when you have a pot full of maize.

Don't shove bones up the face of a dog if you aint gon give it

13 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
It is well!

Here is somewhat a battle ground! But the most interesting thing is that the veterans I know here don’t reply all posts

They just do their things and leave. Today you hear from them, tomorrow you barely hear... now that’s maturity

Ignore annoying posts! End of story, end of discussion

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ILoveToFuCcK: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
gift01:
I've funded you guys

Thank you for the finding once again, remain small I for nack Alabi with doggy and show appreciation.. Still on still thanks cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by shigo20(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Emzyme:

sure , visit the site

can i deposit on the site with Visa card and how long does it take to reflect
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AeroplaneApple: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

That's a difficult question because I don't even know again, i have a running game with one game left for 6 pm today, last cashout yesterday was 281k (two hundred and eighty one) for a win of 753k i have been very busy in the office as normal Monday so i just checked now, cashout has disappeared..lol...last game starts in few minutes but unfortunately i won't be able to monitor it as i will be driving home then. sportybet keeps upgrading unlike bet9ja you can't even see green to motivate you until you either win or lose.
hopefully it will come through green. It's all luck, no be we dey play the ball.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Talib93(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:

enjoy
Many thanks bro... God bless you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rooneyboy(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
BetKingOfficial:
Kindly check with your bank if the withdrawal amount has been deducted from your account.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
sincerity and its antipodal will neva pas without its payment.if u knw u knw
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
justwiseass:
It is well!

Here is somewhat a battle ground! But the most interesting thing is that the veterans I know here don’t reply all posts

They just do their things and leave. Today you hear from them, tomorrow you barely hear... now that’s maturity

Ignore annoying posts! End of story, end of discussion
meanwhile my WhatsApp group is as calm as ever, lol

I'm loving it smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
Betnomore:
Tissuepaper I go work come back I no receive email oooo
sorry sir, time ooo, chai pls bear with me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
Race from 1k to 5k

Poland League.

MIEDŹ LEGNICA vs KS LECHIA GDAŃSK

Over 0.5

@ 1.40

Inplay

Sportybet

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by taiocol: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
let's take it this way?

How about sharing your neighbor some fresh maize from the farm (booking codes) rather than shoving the already eaten stalk of corn up his face and continually teasing him with the taste of the corn and not letting him taste when you have a pot full of maize.

Don't shove bones up the face of a dog if you aint gon give it

Fine he's not giving you maize which is bad but what happens to you farming and harvesting Your Own maize?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
How do I use my 1xgame bonus from 1xbet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
shigo20:
can i deposit on the site with Visa card and how long does it take to reflect

yeah , instantly
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
TissuePaper:
meanwhile my WhatsApp group is as calm as ever, lol

I'm loving it smiley

Be rest assured that I’ll join in no time
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ILoveToFuCcK: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
Fixed match angry. Pay me 20k after winning angry angry angry

Z6HBJ7NL
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
iamsirmichael1:
Race from 1k to 5k

Poland League.

Over 0.5

@ 1.40

Inplay

Sportybet

Guy I beg no let them score now grin grin

Or better still... and under 1.5 cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by shigo20(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Emzyme:

yeah , instantly
how fast is there withdrawal
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jektony(m): 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Abeg mention me when you do, i like your game
Virulent:

Espanyol -real betis do us something ooo, I almost substituted them for sevilla but that alaves-sevilla scare been still dey my body. I go drop anoda one this weekend
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
justwiseass:

Guy I beg no let them score now grin grin

Or better still... and under 1.5 cheesy cheesy

Hahaha... Poland League dey score goals well in second half. So even though no be me dey field, dey go must score.

Or better yet, 2 and under 0.5. Lol grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by keandre: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
jektony:
My corner tips
Z6HBPYJ7 from tomorrow till Sunday

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
iamsirmichael1:
Race from 1k to 5k

Poland League.

Over 0.5

@ 1.40

Inplay

Sportybet

1.65 now!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
ILoveToFuCcK:

Z6HBJ7NL
all hail d grtest clown of d thread,i like ow u calm nerves in a tense atmosphere lyk dis
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
I bought a fixed game but i'm afraid to stake on it angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jektony(m): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nice One my Chief..... grin grin grin
keandre:

My corner tips
Z6HBPYJ7 from tomorrow till Sunday
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Virulent: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
jektony:

No shït
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kayus4live(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
ILoveToFuCcK:

Z6HBJ7NL

Send your account number make I pay you the 20k even before the game start cos I know that the game is going to green

(1) (2) (3) ... (6875) (6876) (6877) (6878) (6879) (6880) (6881) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.