Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (7050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4927537 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7047) (7048) (7049) (7050) (7051) (7052) (7053) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by joeeee240(m): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
chidiezeh:

seems i won with this...i changed juve x2 over 1.5

B916SZQATSSCRQ-4026366

They never green am

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
kingsleyvictor:
so you still want to send more punters to village...grin
Every Almajiri with him plate, All man for himself grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Stargner: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
Emekus92:

:Z6G32HRF

Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Stargner: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
yehmy:

Open 1xbet nd load the game open another tab open bet9ja and select the games use chrome for fast access

Thanks. Can’t access the site
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coolpuyol(m): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
Boxing Day Ended well.

Nearly cashed out on Sportybet today, and it was just Chelsea over 1.5 I was waiting for. Thank God.

Thanks BetKing. Thanks Sportybet. Saturday we will end the year
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
Emekus92:
U prefer half bread
Congrats
Na the full bread dey bellefull, sometimes cashout na scam sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
Guys please I need your review. . . To you which bookie do you consider okay? . .In terms of bonus, cash out and markets available. . . .Also state y you believe the bookie is okay please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
tyhwo:

[s]Just hit me up to put you through. There is a way about it. 1xbet is governed by rules which one must abide to else you have some difficulties with it. Been using it for over 2 years and I've done all those verification before[/s].
Say whatever you wanna say here. This is a public forum, anyone else might be in this similar situation in the neat future, and a simple google search will ridirect here for answer.

Because you hear say nah 120k, you've been pestering him to hit you up so you can tax him. MONEY MONGERS.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chikason68(m): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
afoltundeseun:
Say whatever you wanna say here. This is a public forum, anyone else might be in this similar situation in the neat future, and a simple google search will ridirect here for answer.

Because you hear say nah 120k, you've been pestering him to hit you up so you can tax him. MONEY MONGERS.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coldplayyy(m): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kenneth10110:
Sampdoria Genoa And Draw 1.18

Liverpool Fc 1.19

Manchester United 1.25

Draw And Arsenal Fc 1.18

Draw And Juventus Turin 1.20

Draw And Luton Town 1.19

Ballymena United Fc 2 2 1.12

Manchester City 1.38

West Bromwich Albion And Draw 1.14

Leeds United And Draw 1.13

Nairabet Code >> 186831822

STAKE WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD

GOODLUCK �

5 ODDS BOXING DAY SPECIAL

How market? smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gboy101: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
1xbet have the worst online review. I still wonder why people still using them including me.

the reason I'm still using them is the fast withdraw in less than 10mins
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Talib93(m): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
chidiezeh:

B916SZQATSSCRQ-4026366

They never green am
Fine remix... Quote me when you remix next time sha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Paparazzi2244: 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
#ilovethisgame

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fucc12: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
Gboy101:
1xbet have the worst online review. I still wonder why people still using them including me.

the reason I'm still using them is the fast withdraw in less than 10mins

Sportybet is faster, under 3mins alert don come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 12:02am On Dec 27, 2018
gewise7:
Guys please I need your review. . . To you which bookie do you consider okay? . .In terms of bonus, cash out and markets available. . . .Also state y you believe the bookie is okay please
please ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 12:14am On Dec 27, 2018
gewise7:
please ooo
just stick with our local bookie, if u go win something tangible or any funny thing happens you will know who to drag...

Bet9ja tops list for more options and bonus (plus withdrawal is now under 6hrs even on weekends)

Sportybet fastest withdrawal better odds than bet9ja

Nairabet high odds been long in the business now got more options but got slowest payout system
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by engrrichie92(m): 12:21am On Dec 27, 2018
Guys...
A quick one

Has anybody actually methodically and calculatively won millions from these guys?₩
I just know there has to be a way somehow...of course with some element of luck but at thesame time minimizing your risk to as low as you can

This is what I'm focused on for now...coz the question now is how many of us have actually won millions with this our approach so far...imsaying millions because this should be the goal of every successful endeavour (business/ otherwise) thinking BIG

I have about 50k to invest
My first approach....divide and conquer
I'm stepping out with my first 10k

Split into ten different places...1k each
2 points of no more than 4 games

Do you know that you just need 10 success rates(of course not everyday) to cash out your first million
This is my third attempt and invested 3k so far...and my best have done so far is gotten to my third row and failed...but then with every failure comes a learning point
My challenge right now is the perfect market to stick with for this kind of project... (any ideas?)

Still learning...still discovering
By the time I exhaust my first 10k capital,(if I don't get it right)
I should be ready to go in with my next 10k capital armed with better knowledge and sound financial management

That's the approach I want to start with ...and if I exhaust the whole 50k and I don't meet my target

I can convince myself that betting is then not a viable business
I give up and move on to other things ...

Watch out for this space for success/failure story...#just thinking out loud

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 12:43am On Dec 27, 2018
yehmy:
just stick with our local bookie, if u go win something tangible or any funny thing happens you will know who to drag...

Bet9ja tops list for more options and bonus (plus withdrawal is now under 6hrs even on weekends)

Sportybet fastest withdrawal better odds than bet9ja

Nairabet high odds been long in the business now got more options but got slowest payout system
Thanks.
..But do u have anything to say about betking?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by lanrei(m): 12:46am On Dec 27, 2018
engrrichie92:
Guys...
A quick one

Has anybody actually methodically and calculatively won millions from these guys?₩
I just know there has to be a way somehow...of course with some element of luck but at thesame time minimizing your risk to as low as you can

This is what I'm focused on for now...coz the question now is how many of us have actually won millions with this our approach so far...imsaying millions because this should be the goal of every successful endeavour (business/ otherwise) thinking BIG

Do you know that you just need 10 success rates(of course not everyday) to cash out your first million
This is my third attempt and invested 3k so far...and my best have done so far is gotten to my third row and failed...but then with every failure comes a learning point
My challenge right now is the perfect market to stick with for this kind of project... (any ideas?)

I should be ready to go in with my next 10k capital armed with better knowledge and sound financial management

That's the approach I want to start with ...and if I exhaust the whole 50k and I don't meet my target

I'm with u. Hoping for some sensible contributions
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 1:20am On Dec 27, 2018
Viking007:
With all due respect sire, when was the last time you yourself won a bet? Castigating those who burn their data to post games will not make any of you better.
what are you talking about?castigate who?You sure you understood my post at all or, you came with your mind set to throw dirt?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngbbt: 1:36am On Dec 27, 2018
Youngbbt:
B938SZQSWPWWAQ-1785147
Z6FZZB27
3/5
not bad

quote me if you want more game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lordseyad(m): 2:12am On Dec 27, 2018

the kind of hatred I jxt developed for that yeye Bony enh..

jeez,

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:19am On Dec 27, 2018
Lordseyad:

jeez,

village uncles
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 2:21am On Dec 27, 2018
Lordseyad:

jeez,
sad. i too saw the game as + Ov2.5 @ 1.85odds, i was fit to syake a limb till a Ptincesweet guy pointed out the risk so, i went for Ov1.5 and yet...
it's just the way it is sometimes cos we aren't all-knowing.

Take heart, Bobo.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 27, 2018
Tomorrow when they start saying that Alexistaiwo forecast does not add anything to the thread.

Make una continue supplying them with ammunition and support (likes and shares).

chidiezeh:

B916SZQATSSCRQ-4026366

They never green am

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by blaze612(m): 3:53am On Dec 27, 2018
Please someone should predict yellow cards n corner games like this. B92szacpsztzq-1128816 make chop again
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gboy101: 4:30am On Dec 27, 2018
is it possible to buy a bet9ja agent account from one state and use it to open bet9ja shop in another States?

please someone with experience should help me out.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chloride6: 4:55am On Dec 27, 2018
engrrichie92:
Guys...
A quick one

I think the sweet spot in this gambling business is between the 6 - 10 odds range...

Playing long ACCA and two odds or less is a stupid idea..

With ACCA, your chances of winning are significantly diminished.... I have never won odds of above 50 odds....

With 2 odds, you need to be make sure you win 1 in every 2 odds just to break even....

With 2 odds, winning 2 in 3 means your profit over 3 games is just 33%...

With 2 odds, winning 3 in 4 means your profit over 4 games is 50%....

Bottom line, its stupid...

Another stupid idea is rollover.....

Good punters like alexistaiwo, aroundnaija, born2excel can give you 10 odds....

You need to only win one to break even

Can you beat that grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 4:56am On Dec 27, 2018
SmilingMary:
Tonight

GREEN as Usual

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chloride6: 4:57am On Dec 27, 2018
Gboy101:
is it possible to buy a bet9ja agent account from one state and use it to open bet9ja shop in another States?

please someone with experience should help me out.

If you have any existing bet9ja in the vicinity you will most likely be reported especially in a place like Lagos as franchise is given by area...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 5:03am On Dec 27, 2018
SmilingMary:
UD5E7

1xbet

GREEN again

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 5:15am On Dec 27, 2018
Know Your Game

(1) (2) (3) ... (7047) (7048) (7049) (7050) (7051) (7052) (7053) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.