Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (7053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4913736 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7050) (7051) (7052) (7053) (7054) (7055) (7056) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2018
Emzyme:

no xmas/ new year bonus ni
gift01 abeg check ur mail i wan fund
check your mail
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2018
gift01:
check your mail

done
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Paparazzi2244: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2018
#istilllovethisgame

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 27, 2018
Those people you call boss are the lucky people.

If I told you to play Crystal Palace to win HT @ 100 odds after going behind against Manchester City.

When the forecast drop, You will call me boss whereas I was only lucky because I had absolutely no control over the variables which produced the outcome of the forecast.

joeeee240:

Lol. I disagree Sir, there are actually Bosses in this business. Luck is overrated

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sweetveek(m): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2018
please who knows where i can get stylus pen in Benin?? i nees it asap
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2018
yehmy:
you wan make him mumu head dey swell
And what is this suppose to mean?

Didn't you also win with his tips?

Don't be an Ingrate man!

Show appreciation, not necessarily monetary

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fucc12: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Make my head swell say mere online betting thread recognition can be converted into bank alerts abi?

Like I told chief AXYZ on whatsapp.
There are no bosses in this business.
Just lucky people and unlucky people.

Make weekend come jare.
Maybe e go make sense.

I fit pm?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gmacnoms(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
alexistaiwo and co, analysis needed pls on this... Z6FVWLSH
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AXYZ: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
eduzz:
won!! grin
4/4

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yomislim: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lhimeet:

Don't be an Ingrate man!

sheey corner tips dey for weekend match bro?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by amajato: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
sweetveek:
please who knows where i can get stylus pen in Benin?? i nees it asap
Hallmark
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigiyaro(m): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Gboy101:
lol, there are people that claimed to have agent account for sell. they lied it can be used anywhere. and that is my stands.
i don't know what you are talking about , but as far as bet9ja is concerned, the super agent can do and undo.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gboy101: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
kingDELE:
i have come to d realization dat betting cannot fight poverty.

who has make it purely from betting??
the only way is by winning millions and invest it. otherwise they will collect back the little you won

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lhimeet:

Don't be an Ingrate man!

Dey jump up nd Down dey enter wetin no consign u.... Person wey i dey refer to sef know say na joke but u start to dey use panadol for him headache

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
Today’s pick

BCS456D

Sportybet

Pls don’t stake high
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by delan40(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
My ogas some football matches are fixed for those who knows. And if u don't know, now you know. Please follow me on Saturday to win sure 10+ odds betting on 2 draws. This setting will last till February. It start with Middleboro vs Blackburn on the on the 5th of December.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dollypezzle: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
delan40:
My ogas some football matches are fixed for those who knows. And if u don't know, now you know. Please follow me on Saturday to win sure 10+ odds betting on 2 draws. This setting will last till February. It start with Middleboro vs Blackburn on the on the 5th of December.
bro, i dey follow
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
yehmy:
Dey jump up nd Down dey enter wetin no consign u.... Person wey i dey refer to sef know say na joke but u start to dey use panadol for him headache
That's how you form play even when you're serious

How is it your concern if that AXYZ praises him?

Or are you feeling jealous? Get sense and stop nonsense play

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
yomislim:
sheey corner tips dey for weekend match bro?
Maybe. I dey rest now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lhimeet:

That's how you form play even when you're serious

How is it your concern if that AXYZ praises him?

Or are you feeling jealous? Get sense and stop nonsense play
It's like u are hungry for mention... Just move ahead bro if you are this Sad

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by delan40(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dollypezzle:
bro, i dey follow
thanks so much. Sorry for my long epistle. You see Chelsea VS Liverpool drewXxx. To confirm the game, you check the last letter of chelsea= A. You will see Watford on number 1 to play with bournemouth opponent of crystal palace a week after. The opponent of Watford is arsenal to take fulham the following week.
Fast foward to last week you will see Newcastle vs fulham, the last letter of Newcastle= E. Southampton will be on 5 to play with mancity opponent of crystal palace a week after. The opponent of Southampton is fulham to take fulham the following week.
Newcastle vs fulhamxxxx last week. I won my 120k that 1xbet to pay me with this.
This coming Saturday fulham vs huddersfield is a registered draw. Thanks my ogas.

1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Qualitygod01(f): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
justwiseass:
Today’s pick

BCS456D

Sportybet

Pls don’t stake high

You are now 2nd on sofascore..thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dollypezzle: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
delan40:
thanks so much. Sorry for my long epistle. You see Chelsea VS Liverpool drewXxx. To confirm the game, you check the last letter of chelsea= A. You will see Watford on number 1 to play with bournemouth opponent of crystal palace a week after. The opponent of Watford is arsenal to take fulham the following week.
Fast foward to last week you will see Newcastle vs fulham, the last letter of Newcastle= E. Southampton will be on 5 to play with mancity opponent of crystal palace a week after. The opponent of Southampton is fulham to take fulham the following week.
Newcastle vs fulhamxxxx last week. I won my 120k that 1xbet to pay me with this.
This coming Saturday fulham vs huddersfield is a registered draw. Thanks my ogas.
bro to b honest, i dont understand. is it that u registered with the site and wat does their last letter have to do with anything
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by delan40(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dollypezzle:
bro to b honest, i dont understand. is it that u registered with the site and wat does their last letter have to do with anything
someone that play pool will understand this. That is how they line football matches for pool betting.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dollypezzle: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
delan40:
someone that play pool will understand this. That is how they line football matches for pool betting.
oh ok. will play th prediction. thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SeunKelechi: 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
delan40:
Interesting, let's start with Fulham-Huddersfield..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ceejay2: 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
delan40:

So what's the possible draw this weekend ??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fucc12: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
delan40:

Who get Panadol

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wiseone28: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
delan40:
One guy that knows how to forecast pool well told me Preston vs Aston villa will be a draw…i will try and see
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chidiezeh(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
BCS4AP7

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
Z6FVF7VS 2odd
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bookiesondebt: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
delan40:
what of the 2nd game

(1) (2) (3) ... (7050) (7051) (7052) (7053) (7054) (7055) (7056) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.