Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4900484 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by IfoyinTEDO(f): 12:01am On Mar 09, 2018
chewbacca:
B91EWSWZZSZTA-4686395

grin grin

Tomorrow I will do a small give away wink

Please Don’t drop any Bet9ja/Nairabet id’s to avoid derailing the thread.

It will be in form of recharge cards.

Thank you smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by VictorVance(m): 12:09am On Mar 09, 2018
OMOTOWO:
o ga o..oru were WO leleyi bayi..I ran away from here because of somebody like u..
I thought I was helping you make a point. Because I dont see any waste of your time and data unless you wont stake on your games. I also comment less on this thread in other to avoid insults from disgruntled people like you.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 12:10am On Mar 09, 2018
imeeti:
give us the answer for 290 days nah.

It is 21812273. That's the total odds if you role over 1.06 odds for 290 days.

Power of compound interest.

It is simply 1.06*1.06*....repeat for 290 times. Or simply 1.06 raised to the 290th power.

Simple maths.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 12:13am On Mar 09, 2018
imeeti:
500 naira roll over on 1.06 is just N9500+ for 290 days

Guy go and ask for a school fees refund. Also ask them to call all the people that taught you Maths to come and refund their salaries that they collected while they taught you.

The formula is 500 x 1.06^290.

Now if anybody argue anything about this again....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OMOTOWO(m): 12:17am On Mar 09, 2018
VictorVance:

I thought I was helping you make a point. Because I dont see any waste of your time and data unless you wont stake on your games. I also comment less on this thread in other to avoid insults from disgruntled people like you.
OK I will not be playing..is that what you want to hear?don't worry.I will be playing my game all alone and be sharing the win ing here as usual..I thought this thread have been sanitised ni..never knew sey na SAME NI..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by VictorVance(m): 12:17am On Mar 09, 2018
xgames:
God bless u
AMEN
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 12:19am On Mar 09, 2018
einsteine:

Guy go and ask for a school fees refund. Also ask them to call all the people that taught you Maths to come and refund their salaries that they collected while they taught you.

Easyjeje ...The guy offend you before? grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 12:22am On Mar 09, 2018
einsteine:

Omo see finishing...." dis one pass Mortal Kombat sha

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 12:28am On Mar 09, 2018
in-play tip:

Katerina Siniakova to win @ 1.9 odds

B944EWAWCZEZEP-4686395
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 12:28am On Mar 09, 2018
OMOTOWO:
OK I will not be playing..is that what you want to hear?don't worry.I will be playing my game all alone and be sharing the win ing here as usual..I thought this thread have been sanitised ni..never knew sey na SAME NI..
Wait? You didn't fund the monickers you promised the other day? And to think you're talking about sanity ..Hmmm! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 12:50am On Mar 09, 2018
Lhimeet:
[/color]
1X2 killings slips since 19's... sad

Lhimeet you didn't analyze that lazio game well. Looking at their previous result you will see that they have not been consistent. On 5 February, Genoa wired them 2-1 for their home and other such observations trail their performance.

Lazio nah name. Sometimes we pick teams based on dem suppose win not on consistency. Am not saying that consistency is always right but 90 percent right is acceptable and when a consistent team fails, you need to observe them. Bayern Munich was consistent before they lost at home to hertha, am watching their performance lately which has been encouraging and would soon pick them in the near future.

Same applied to Club brugge until they dwindled. Let's devote more time to analysis to get a stronger game.

For consistency, check Al Ahly Cairo results which bet9ja had to remove Egyptian league to avoid winnings.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OGeeKush(m): 12:58am On Mar 09, 2018
overdrive:

What is the least sum one can fund and can one fund thru MasterCard

The least is like 150 naira
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Surebet247promo: 1:00am On Mar 09, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Lhimeet you didn't analyze that lazio game well. Looking at their previous result you will see that they have not been consistent. On 5 February, Genoa wired them 2-1 for their home and other such observations trail their performance.

Lazio nah name. Sometimes we pick teams based on dem suppose win not on consistency. Am not saying that consistency is always right but 90 percent right is acceptable and when a consistent team fails, you need to observe them. Bayern Munich was consistent before they lost at home to hertha, am watching their performance lately which has been encouraging and would soon pick them in the near future.

Same applied to Club brugge until they dwindled. Let's devote more time to analysis to get a stronger game.

For consistency, check Al Ahly Cairo results which bet9ja had to remove Egyptian league to avoid winnings.
campaign after election

Where u dae b4 the match start?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by IfoyinTEDO(f): 1:05am On Mar 09, 2018
Surebet247promo:
campaign after election

some people always talk like they started punting yesterday. I just tire.

Always emphasising on analysis. Like it guarantees Winning

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Surebet247promo: 1:08am On Mar 09, 2018
IfoyinTEDO:
some people always talk like they started punting yesterday. I just tire.

Always emphasising on analysis. Like it guarantees Winning
u dae mind am

Ask am whether he himself win ticket today

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 1:08am On Mar 09, 2018
VictorVance:

Technically, you would not be wasting your data and time because u are supposed to be staking on your own games as well.

Epic.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by IfoyinTEDO(f): 1:08am On Mar 09, 2018
Fxwarrior:

talking about analysis and previous results. I guess you would have tipped Milan over Arsenal.

Milan has been on a good run before today's game. And we all know arsenal story.

You guys should grow up for once, Haba.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rastaLivity: 1:14am On Mar 09, 2018
Fxwarrior:

your the 3rd person saying this crap, bet9ja didn't remove any Egyptian league from their site, I played al ahly league game yesterday afternoon.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 1:15am On Mar 09, 2018
Surebet247promo:
campaign after election

What was I supposed to do before match start? Stop the match? He already posted his game and never asked for inputs.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 1:16am On Mar 09, 2018
VictorVance:

Technically, you would not be wasting your data and time because u are supposed to be staking on your own games as well.
Guy, stay away from that dude, he will later bill you 2k per week.. my two scents
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 1:18am On Mar 09, 2018
IfoyinTEDO:
talking about analysis and previous results. I guess you would have tipped Milan over Arsenal.

Milan has been on a good run before today's game. And we all know arsenal story.

You guys should grow up for once, Haba.

Milan and Arsenal are in different leagues and I prefer to punt on same league matches.

What I posted was an observation which it took me time to come to that realization. If you have been following my progress here you will see I came very close to winning 215 odds.Just 1 game spoilt it out of 10 games. Call me a rookie I accept humbly but that observation has helped me recently.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 1:55am On Mar 09, 2018
rastaLivity:
your the 3rd person saying this crap, bet9ja didn't remove any Egyptian league from their site, I played al ahly league game yesterday afternoon.

Post your coupon game then to prove your point.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 2:07am On Mar 09, 2018
chewbacca:
in-play tip:

Katerina Siniakova to win @ 1.9 odds

B944EWAWCZEZEP-4686395

GREEN
Congrats to those who played grin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rastaLivity: 2:08am On Mar 09, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Post your coupon game then to prove your point.
Choose 'ALL' , you probably selected Tomorrow or Today

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 2:08am On Mar 09, 2018
6PCLYYK
4 odds
5 games

Based on my analysis. Castable, play responsibly.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 2:11am On Mar 09, 2018
rastaLivity:
Choose 'ALL' , you probably selected Tomorrow or Today

Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 2:19am On Mar 09, 2018
chewbacca:

GREEN

Congrats to you that shared.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 2:20am On Mar 09, 2018
chewbacca:

GREEN

Missed dis one bro

Anyways congratulations to u and dos dat played
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by foxzzy(m): 2:54am On Mar 09, 2018
thank me later

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 3:14am On Mar 09, 2018
foxzzy:
thank me later

Ajax is not consistent. They couldn't beat Ado at home. Hereenveen drew with PSV. It won't be surprising if they beat or draw with Ajax. The game no strong my mind.

Same for some other games there which I believe you included because dem suppose win. Servette is the second in table and have won only 2 out of 6 previous consecutive matches. Is it strong? Yes dem suppose win wohlen cos wollen lost 4 previous matches but that kind game sha. All join.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OMOTOWO(m): 5:10am On Mar 09, 2018
Lhimeet:

Wait? You didn't fund the monickers you promised the other day? And to think you're talking about sanity ..Hmmm! undecided
did anybody show me how to do the bet9ja to bet9ja transfer or you didn't read that in my message ..sebi na id all of una dey drop...abeg make I dey my lane sef
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 5:22am On Mar 09, 2018
anyone played my 2 odds?

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.