Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4870334 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Toyorsih(m): 5:26am On Mar 09, 2018
OMOTOWO:
did anybody show me how to do the bet9ja to bet9ja transfer or you didn't read that in my message ..sebi na id all of una dey drop...abeg make I dey my lane sef

Baba,abeg no vex... Just dey drop your games

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 5:28am On Mar 09, 2018
1xBet

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dinoescobar(m): 5:38am On Mar 09, 2018
OMOTOWO:
OK I will not be playing..is that what you want to hear?don't worry.I will be playing my game all alone and be sharing the win ing here as usual..I thought this thread have been sanitised ni..never knew sey na SAME NI..

Bro morning, it isn't everything you look at dat deserves mentioning, u pledged to do a good deed and someone comes to seek cheap popularity and u re rattled? Ogah o. Do ur tin and let ur good works speak for you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 5:43am On Mar 09, 2018
OMOTOWO:
OK I will not be playing..is that what you want to hear?don't worry.I will be playing my game all alone and be sharing the win ing here as usual..I thought this thread have been sanitised ni..never knew sey na SAME NI..
sometimes you've to overlook things, some said i didn't share how i made money from betwin9ja and accessbet, but i shared the coupon winning here only the smart ones were able to figure it out.... just continue the good work especially the winning betslip it worth more than sharing booking code

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 6:00am On Mar 09, 2018
OMOTOWO:
did anybody show me how to do the bet9ja to bet9ja transfer or you didn't read that in my message ..sebi na id all of una dey drop...abeg make I dey my lane sef

there is nothing like customer to customer transfer in bet9ja..you can only fund through quick teller, ATM or web pay

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 09, 2018
orhiomwon:
Ice hockey.

Boston Bruins - Philadelphia Flyers- 1ft.

Odd- 2.06
won

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alabaintprice(m): 6:18am On Mar 09, 2018
austino677:
anyone played my 2 odds?
Pls how do you fund and what method do you withdraw with in your 1xbet acc
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 6:20am On Mar 09, 2018
Alabaintprice:

Pls how do you fund and what method do you withdraw with in your 1xbet acc
i fund with my zenith bank master card and withdraw through my zenith account
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ForValour: 6:27am On Mar 09, 2018
GAME THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFF!

6PQWGGT

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 6:44am On Mar 09, 2018
no red card still paying

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 6:51am On Mar 09, 2018
austino677:
no red card still paying

But Lazio vs Kiev got redcard yesterday Na..."
Anyways which bookie is dis again

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 6:54am On Mar 09, 2018
nobsalis:

extra time was 4mins that red card was on. 97" so won every books got terms and conditions.... any thing from. 95th mins is no. longer active on that betslip... the bookie on our last discussion on. Gmail (betland)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Thrifty247: 6:55am On Mar 09, 2018
austino677:
extra time was 4mins that red card was on. 97" so won every books got terms and conditions.... any thing from. 95th mins is no. longer active on that betslip... the bookie on our last discussion on. Gmail (betland)

Wow.... I love dis terms bro.... What's d name of d betting site bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by choix007(m): 6:57am On Mar 09, 2018
nobsalis:

He wasn't sent off rather, he was already substituted when the incident happened (off field red card)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 6:57am On Mar 09, 2018
Thrifty247:

Wow.... I love dis terms bro.... What's d name of d betting site bro
you might hate it next time.. betland
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 6:58am On Mar 09, 2018
choix007:

He wasn't sent off rather, he was already substituted when the incident happened (off field red card)
correct but some bookies will. mark it as. lost especially bet9ja.. the selection was will. there be a red card in the match yes /no

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by choix007(m): 6:58am On Mar 09, 2018
austino677:

And who told u so? Match ends when referees blows the final whistle
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 7:00am On Mar 09, 2018
choix007:

And who told u so? Match ends when referees blows the final whistle
i guess you don't read terms and condition on extra time....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by luorquay: 7:29am On Mar 09, 2018
@chewbacca.......the tennis match for this morning abeg na who go win?? cc me biko when you post
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 09, 2018
imeeti:
Show your workings nah ;Dhow did you arrive at 21million for 290 days with just 1.06 odds, not even 1.60 odds
you must be an art student or a very poor science student. No offienceeess
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 09, 2018
imeeti:

Dude iyaf kill me o.

1.06 is 21,812,273 odds for 290 days.

Seriously, you are getting this thing mixed up.

Probably because of the days (290). stick to 2 to 5 days, you will understand.

I want to believe we have some sound mathematical minds in the house and this guy DEY yarn dust.

1.06 odds rolled over for 290 days is 21millions odds.
Damn
smh, 1.06 raise to power 290 is what? I hate wen people get arrogant over iggnorance. Be humble and learn, no offieeeence
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2018
OMOTOWO:

You are an adult but you behave like a kid. You have been in this betting thing for long, you should have known that there was never a customer to customer transfer on Bet9ja.

A simple google search would also have told you this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Twilights(m): 7:44am On Mar 09, 2018
Nawa oo just when I thought have seen it all. some people are still arguing over a simple multiplication. Something my 15 year old nephew must not miss else I will beat d hell out of him. It's a public show of shame...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 09, 2018
luorquay:
@chwbacca.......the tennis match for this morning abeg na who go win?? cc me biko when you post

Baba you funny gan.

Cc chewbacca na Olih...tic d hia.

cheesygrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 09, 2018
Krak:

You are an adult but you behave like a kid. You have been in this betting thing for long, you should have known that there was never a customer to customer transfer on Bet9ja.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OMOTOWO(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2018
Krak:

lols no be only google..na spectacle..you think I have time abi..alaraka omode
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OMOTOWO(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2018
Krak:

lols no be only google..na spectacle..you think I have time abi..alaraka
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 7:58am On Mar 09, 2018
OMOTOWO:
lols no be only google..na spectacle..you think I have time abi..alaraka omode

You are more dumb than we thought. You better go and read the book FOOLS DIE by Mario Puzo. It will teach you a lesson or two about gambling addiction.

That is if you want to learn.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OMOTOWO(m): 8:01am On Mar 09, 2018
Krak:

You are more dumb than we thought. You better go and read the book FOOLS DIE by Mario Puzo. It will teach you a lesson or two about gambling addiction.

That is if you want to learn.
I have rest since I stopped posting here.I am taking a break again..all these 198* and 199* children here sabi frustrate person too much

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by drizzt27: 8:14am On Mar 09, 2018
OMOTOWO:
I have rest since I stopped posting here.I am taking a break again..all these 198* and 199* children here sabi frustrate person too much

Guy do ur thing & free dis matter nah. U hv d ryt not to reply. Let peace reign oh biko
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OMOTOWO(m): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2018
drizzt27:

Guy do ur thing & free dis matter nah. U hv d ryt not to reply. Let peace reign oh biko
thank u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by simongonner: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2018
xule20 I see u..

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.