Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4919013 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Holamscoh:
B922EWZSZTZCSW-1914510 Juventus X2 would have saved this ticket.

Can't you just let old wounds heal in peace angry

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
BBFE:

Lock ke, the cavs, lakers, sixers and the nuggets are all lined up for tonight.

What are the markets you want to play for tonight's 12:00 basketball?

Can you help me with your games?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
1realBobby:
and once again, I just contributed 5,000 naira to the Alabi foundation... never in my life will I stake anything more than 100 naira again.. only this month 35k gone and all the games na 1 dey cut am, while guys be using 100 naira to chop thousands on a steady... my bank account balance remain 2k... and I promise you Akin Alabi, I will fight you with the last drop of my blood until I get all my money back.. from Grace to grass... what a pity... cursed be the day you introduced me to betting Kelvin... you ruined my life... Shey if I use this 5k buy wrapper for my mama, she for bless me Taya... infact I'm depressed.....

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
1realBobby:
and once again, I just contributed 5,000 naira to the Alabi foundation... never in my life will I stake anything more than 100 naira again.. only this month 35k gone and all the games na 1 dey cut am, while guys be using 100 naira to chop thousands on a steady... my bank account balance remain 2k... and I promise you Akin Alabi, I will fight you with the last drop of my blood until I get all my money back.. from Grace to grass... what a pity... cursed be the day you introduced me to betting Kelvin... you ruined my life... Shey if I use this 5k buy wrapper for my mama, she for bless me Taya... infact I'm depressed.....

You need gambling counselling bro.
You are addicted

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sheggsliveth: 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
1realBobby:

So sorry about that but I still blame you for that dont use money that will affect u when lost on game....bet wisely next time Better luck next time bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sheggsliveth: 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
sheggsliveth:

So sorry about that but I still blame you for that dont use money that will affect u when lost on game....bet wisely next time Better luck next time bro

@MrJames007 please don't forget me, u can kindly leave me your number
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
1realBobby:
i feel your pain, give me your account let me and DonPiiko give you something
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
alexistaiwo:

You need gambling counselling bro.
You are addicted
too late bro... I'm already compiling 1 million naira ticket to play with my last 2k... no retreat no surrender. I must pay alabi back all the pains he has caused me...

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
sheggsliveth:

I beg because I cant fund my account through my bank the order guy that wants to fund it for me required for I'd and password I don't want stories that touches so I said no to it, U can also help me in funding or Teach me how to fund with verve card its complaining of cvv2 error
u say?

U just referred to me..
I have funded guys with the same thing u wrote up there. No one has complained of story that touch.

Human beings shaa
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FearlessDapsin(m): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
1realBobby:

too late bro... I'm already compiling 1 million naira ticket to play with my last 2k... no retreat no surrender. I must pay alabi back all the pains he has caused me...
Baba, calm down o. I just dey look you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
alexistaiwo:

You missed nothing.

The game no sure at all

You get sure 10 odds for this week?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DrProf(m): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
eunisam:
This week millions
6RZN95Z
6RZT9Q7 (The remix)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
1realBobby:

Guy,if you no bikiafool ehnn you go dey dance with your viallage people fore Lagoon.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sheggsliveth: 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
smithsydny:
u say?

U just referred to me..
I have funded guys with the same thing u wrote up there. No one has complained of story that touch.

Human beings shaa

its not like that bro its for security purpose....someone needs to be security alert I don't have a bad thought bro I believe there should be a better way to fund instead of password
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bukas15(m): 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

Liverpool to beat man city 3-1??

Ogbeni, which kind weed you smoke na?? You think say pep never learn lesson abi??
you are becoming too insultive.try to be gentlemanly.shalom
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
paroh137:

Golazo! 7k profit today, all from live betting. Times like this I wish my babe lived around me. The kind squeezing wey I for dey give am right now ehn...
Guy I win 3k this night.
Make I use am follow your live tips tomorrow...keep me posted.
Na this one you no come dey WhatsApp undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by saintkeppy(m): 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Gody05:
bro, when will the game start so as to know when to fund my account and nap am, it looks promising and pls tell me which one ur mind tell u to remove wey u no wan remove, tell me so make I remove am... Lol best of luck

2moro, just the observe the odds, I notice 5 odds has been added & I decided to change 2games to other options.

Stenhousemuir FC Win either HalF, though dem suppose win out rightly@1.50 odds

NK Inter Zapresic Home(1-3), hope say dem no go score than More than 3goals grin
From 1X&un4.5

You can remove MV Maastricht win either half @1.40, if u ain't comfortable.

Every games there looks good, carefully picked @average home Wins odds, but nothing is certain in betting, we can only hope for the best.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
sheggsliveth:

its not like that bro its for security purpose....someone needs to be security alert I don't have a bad thought bro I believe there should be a better way to fund instead of password
its OK bro.

I try to be transparent in my dealings giving my bank details carries my full name already. So of I do mess such trust up then I can be easily casted cuz am fully on social media. Nah how much wan make me such rubbish.. Guys know me off nairaland them sabi me reach with my moniker.. U won't believe I posted in a group on Facebook called RantHq. A guy mentioned my moniker and asked if I was the one.. So u can imagine if I have done any shady dealings I for just cast.

Bless you baba
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Donlynus(m): 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
b91ewwsrctcar-4731245
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by drizzt27: 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
1realBobby:

Bro, wld be gud u take a break oh. And besides e go also make sense if u get something for ur mom too, so ur inner mind go clear small... U already cursing d day u started betting but if u keep calm u will realise u also beginning to rili chase ur loss... If u go on like dt u fit no win anything oh. It is well
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jrupa(m): 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
Donlynus:
b91ewwsrctcar-4731245
Congrats... please can you credit me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kingDELE(m): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
motta:
WAIT OOO WHERE THAT GUY THAT SAID HE WILL BE WINNING A MILLION EVERY WEEK FROM VIRTUA
aswear me sef dey look 4 d guy.

E pain me say i no cram him monika

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coldfeets: 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
1realBobby:

Guy you be true comedian.

I can't stop laughing even up till now. grin grin grin

And I'm sure chief akinalabi is also laughing at you right now. grin grin grin

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

By the way, who be dis Kelvin sef?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy deserve an award... for turning you into this type of comedian.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Chai, I don die! grin grin grin grin

Chineke meeehhh

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Montez90: 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Na so you go talk, until you carry money un
smithsydny:
its OK bro.

I try to be transparent in my dealings giving my bank details carries my full name already. So of I do mess such trust up then I can be easily casted cuz am fully on social media. Nah how much wan make me such rubbish.. Guys know me off nairaland them sabi me reach with my moniker.. U won't believe I posted in a group on Facebook called RantHq. A guy mentioned my moniker and asked if I was the one.. So u can imagine if I have done any shady dealings I for just cast.

Bless you baba
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
saintkeppy:

2moro, just the observe the odds, I notice 5 odds has been added & I decided to change 2games to other options.

Stenhousemuir FC Win either HalF, though dem suppose win out rightly@1.50 odds

NK Inter Zapresic Home(1-3), hope say dem no go score than More than 3goals grin
From 1X&un4.5

You can remove MV Maastricht win either half @1.40, if u ain't comfortable.

Every games there looks good, carefully picked @average home Wins odds, but nothing is certain in betting, we can only hope for the best.
Thank u for ur time sir. Goodluck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
6RZXLTN

11+ odds

Rochdale - Fleetwood Town
1X & Under(4.5) DC & O/U 4.5

Northampton Town - Shrewsbury Town
X2 Double Chance

Albion Rovers - Ayr Utd
X2 & Ov(1.5) DC&O/U 1.5

Cliftonville FC - Ballymena United
1 DNB

Airdrieonians - Alloa Athletic
12 Double Chance

Leiston - Tonbridge Angels
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

St Ives Town - Slough Town
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

RW Oberhausen - Rodinghausen
1X Double Chance

FC Wegberg-Beeck - Wuppertaler SV
2 DNB

North Ferriby Utd - Salford City
2 1X2

Stenhousemuir - Cowdenbeath
12 Double Chance

Elgin City - Stirling Albion
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Piacenza - Prato
1X Double Chance

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 12:12am On Mar 20, 2018
Don't let Gambling become a problem in your life o, u already ve problems u brought from heaven, when u reach earth, some people come compile am for u and now u urself wan add alabi issues again. See this season, I ve won 20k and Alabi don collect 35k and I can't count so many narrow loss Like that bayern eye glass, psv selling my last game to be happy but the thing is I gain more and more experience. Do not gamble with what u can't afford to lose, if ur category nah 200 box stick to it and leave the big boys alone... Moral of my story, if u can sustain the heat, leave the kitchen....

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 20, 2018
Gody05:
Don't let Gambling become a problem in your life o, u already ve problems u brought from heaven, when u reach earth, some people come compile am for u and now u urself wan add alabi issues again. See this season, I ve won 20k and Alabi don collect 35k and I can't count so many narrow loss Like that bayern eye glass, psv selling my last game to be happy but the thing is I gain more and more experience. Do not gamble with what u can't afford to lose, if ur category nah 200 box stick to it and leave the big boys alone... Moral of my story, if u can sustain the heat, leave the kitchen....

Come again...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 12:18am On Mar 20, 2018
Gody05:
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 12:18am On Mar 20, 2018
Gody05:
wise words from a gambler wink

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 12:19am On Mar 20, 2018
emmayayodeji:
I don forget 1000Naira ontop this game

19th-20th of March
Soccer X Hockey
10odds
Bet Code >> 148219528

PFC SLAVIA SOFIA VS FC PIRIN BLAGOEVGRAD
HOME WIN @1.90

FSV FRANKFURT VS OFFENBACHER KICKERS
BOTH TEAM SCORE @1.60

WEXFORD VS UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN
X2&OV1.5 @1.50

SCHWEINFURT 05 VS SPVGG BAYREUTH
OV0.5HT@1.25

NASHVILLE PREDATORS AT BUFFALO SABRES
BTS@1.10

LOS ANGELES KINGS AT MINNESOTA WILD
BTS@1.12

SKA-NEVA VS TOROS NEFTEKAMSK
BTS@1.25

HK DINAMO ST PETERSBURG VS METALLURG NOVOKUZNETSK
BTS@1.22

Dem don void 2 soccer games

It remain 5odds

4hockey remaining to green

Alabi allow me collect this small 6k a beg u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 12:19am On Mar 20, 2018
Gody05:

na once Alabi turn this one to motivational speaker oooo... hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.