Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4964229 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 20, 2018
walebizz:
Let's be factual this betting stuff...is a big damn waste of time and resources, how can one be playing all the time and yet have no account for win.....u got frustrated to the extent of 100naira to win 400# and e go still cast!!�

Why wouldn't it be a waste of time when you aren't following the principles.

Don't play every time and if you must stake.
Stake on only the markets you are familiar with.
Stake the amount you can afford to lose at least ten times over at any particular point in time without feeling the hit.

And remember never chase your losses.
New day....
New Balance sheet...

Do all this and come back to share your testimony.

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 7:23am On Mar 20, 2018
obakovich:
Yes
may I try am sha.. I pray it greens sha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 20, 2018
obakovich:
6S27ZZN
chai the first two games no dey alabibet ..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 7:27am On Mar 20, 2018
Morning Guys, Any unshakeble 3odds today?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:29am On Mar 20, 2018
anitasoll:
Instead of betting your money left, I think it would be much better to invest your money on something that will multiply for you like starting your own business. Online business is something that you can start right away without having the need for huge capital or sometimes you don't need any capital for that. If you are interested to know more about this, message me on my instagram page (anitasolonline)
This one dey find who go dash am money all in the name of internet marketting tutorial cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by viktor88: 7:35am On Mar 20, 2018
1xbet options is more easier to win than all the stupid Nigerians bookies with 1xbet getting 2 odds with 90 percent chance is easy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2018
Paroh137 any show from ur side to me bro?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sholad11(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2018
B945EWWTEEQCER-256683 - 11odds
Hopefully it turns grEen.
Obakovich kudos sire

Jah bless our hustle
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ultimate77(m): 7:51am On Mar 20, 2018
6S2GFXZ that's where I sleep. Win and show some love..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coldfeets: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2018
nuattitude74:

Every punter has their day sha. If you are destined to win on a particular ticket, there's nothing that will stop it from happening. This particular win made me realise once again how even the elements will contrive to make you win even when you've given up. The patterns will be clear as the games progress.

It all started with the Polish League match between Jagellonia Bialystock and Arka Gdynia. Up till the 90th minute, Jagellonia were losing 2-1 as I was monitoring the match on livescore. In exasperation, I turned off my Internet and went to bed. Upon waking up in the morning next day, I checked my bet9ja account and was shocked to discover that the ticket was still alive and I was being offered a 10k cash out by bet9ja ! Wowzers! Jagellonia had been able to equalise and had gone on to win the match 3-2 all in the space of one minute!

I wanted to cash out knowing how crazy betting is. You take what you are offered and be merry. However, I had noticed this same pattern of luck in my other previous big wins in betting so I decided to ignore the cash out. Next group of matches would prove me right.

Barcelona vs Bilbao was always going to be a walk over for Messi and Co. Also, high scoring Rijeka would trounce Cibalia in Cyprus. No worries. However, the real proof of my hunch was in the Danish League.

Brondy and Midtjylland were neck and neck on the last day of the Danish league: Brondby vs Hobro and Midtjylland vs Sonderjyske. A win for both home teams would leave me with just two matches left to win 74k with 130 Naira.

Both games started at 5 p.m and Midtjylland took an early lead against their opponents. Brondby however were struggling against Hobro after the end of the first half. In the 70th minute, I was happy that they scored only for Hobro to equalise four minutes later. Damn! Ticket has casted! That was how it was until the dying minutes when Brondby made it 2-1! Hurray, Ticket alive once again. However, right before my very eyes, in the other match Midtjylland concedes a goal 1-1 ! Ticket Casted again. It was 90 minutes, but I just knew the pattern of luck had been established and they would score a goal even if it was one second of the match remaining. How right I was! I refreshed the page in less than 40 seconds and voila : Midtjylland had made it 2-1! Wins for both team and for ME!

Immediately after the match, bet9ja offered me a Cashout of 31k. Of course I wasn't going to take it because it was my lucky day. More so being that the last two games on my ticket involved Madrid vs Girona and Napoli vs Genoa. Easy games on paper.

The matches got underway at 8:45 and CR7 gave Madrid an early lead only for Stuani to equalise for Girona some eight minutes later. I switched on DSTV and saw how Madrid were stringing passes together but were also looking highly vulnerable to the counter attacks from a resilient and dangerous-looking Girona. At the end of first half, it was 1-1.

In the other match, Napoli were struggling again Genoa with livescore commentators saying that Genoa had more ball possession and looking the most likely to score at the end of first half. I wasn't bothered one bit as I knew it was my lucky day. I switched off my Internet and went to bed.

I woke up this morning and I saw the greens!

Wow!

I really enjoyed this narrative.

Have you ever considered story telling and writing as a career? wink

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Brownhypo: 8:00am On Mar 20, 2018
austino677:
Viking007 tongue
have you been able to withdraw ?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 8:07am On Mar 20, 2018
emmayayodeji:

Dem don void 2 soccer games

It remain 5odds

4hockey remaining to green

Alabi allow me collect this small 6k a beg u

Alabi don corner person for midnight
Ordinary hockey . smallest odds
them play 4-0 undecided undecided
i just weak

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sosy25: 8:08am On Mar 20, 2018
chidiezeh:
B930EWWSZETAAC-3563405

Who played this game...I posted it here .. Is going fine 5k cash out

I played your game. I played it with 200 naira and cashed out 664 naira before it casted. Thank you Officer. B957EWWSZQRWSP-52774
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Andrew2017: 8:16am On Mar 20, 2018
austino677:
Viking007 tongue
It's evident you have insecurity issues. What do you expect us to do with your fvcking screenshot of stake without initially dropping the games for people here to follow? The other day I reprimanded you here, some peeps thought I was ranting. Y'all can see this guy no get sense at all. Why flaunt amount you stake and still mention someone to come and see? Mr you need to get a life outside nairaland, seems you like the attention you get from asslickers here. Getout you this cheap attention seeker!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chidiezeh(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2018
sosy25:

I played your game. I played it with 200 naira and cashed out 664 naira before it casted. Thank you Officer. B957EWWSZQRWSP-52774

I cashed out 6k too b4 it casted
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 8:20am On Mar 20, 2018
austino677:
Viking007 tongue

You really have Issues
You should see someone

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 20, 2018
obakovich:
6S27ZZN
serie C no dey nairabet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 20, 2018
smithsydny:
serie C no dey nairabet
Na bet9ja I use
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 8:29am On Mar 20, 2018
paroh137:

After this lamentation, I went ahead to play live games wit the 90 naira, made almost 1k, then lost it again, fell down to 50 naira. Started all over with the 50 naira, yesternight I withdrew 5k, as at this morning I've won 12k from overnight NBA, 3rd nightin a row! And to think starting point was 90 naira! Is this our God not a wonderful God?

Currently 26k in my Merrybet account right now, did live basketball night vigil last night. I still can't believe this. All from 90 naira!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2018
obakovich:

Na bet9ja I use
yea I see baba.. U too much
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 20, 2018
paroh137:

Currently 26k in my Merrybet account right now, did live basketball night vigil last night. I still can't believe this. All from 90 naira!
bless you.. U are bless.. Our God is wonderful
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2018
sammyobi584:

how did you achieve that and which market did you play please

Sometimes over/under points in a certain quarter, sometimes I add soccer. My favorite soccer bet is playing Over 0.5 for games that are 0-0 at halftime, but with prospects. Sometimes I check stats and play To Score Next Goal. It's not foolproof sha, they still cast if they want. Yesternight I lost some and won many, towards this morning, for some reason, I was just winning like crazy.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OhGeeBee: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2018
paroh137:

Enjoy your winning streak while it lastgrin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2018
Coldfeets:

Nice observation.

It's either AkinAlabi owns ebonybet too or Ebonybet is just doing complete copy copy copycat.

I suspect the later...
Confirmed. Akin alabi owns both sites.
You can use same booking codes on both sites. Try this 148309185

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 8:37am On Mar 20, 2018
OhGeeBee:
Enjoy your winning streak while it lastgrin
Lol omo. I dey fear say e no go continue today.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:38am On Mar 20, 2018
emmayayodeji:

You really have Issues You should see someone
He is an insecured shameless nigger

See the small odds wey him dey carry sef

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coldfeets: 8:44am On Mar 20, 2018
brogxy:

Wow!

I hope he can manage both effectivel.

Anyway sha, congrats to him.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2018
MrJames007:
Is the person in your dp a boy or a girl
human
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2018
yehmy:
Do i look like Bobrisky
ask me again
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 8:46am On Mar 20, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

He is an insecured shameless nigger

See the small odds wey him dey carry sef

If person talk now, dem go say na hate grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FrankGathers1: 8:50am On Mar 20, 2018
5 Odds, 148317058 Nairabet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2018
brogxy:

negative. Same server provider that's why.

If you book a game on AccessBET, you can use the code on betland and betwin9ja.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.