Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4902209 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Brownhypo: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
Make this international break do and finish ssef sad

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=sammyobi584 post=66128445][/quote]

Brother,
So na here you dey.

Village Council meeting is about to start.
Bring your seat along or else na stand you go stand throughout.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
Suregiver48:

I saw them in sambisa forest with sammyobi,percival and seedorfy.. they have been trying to repair their bus to enter the city for the past 6 months but alabi no gree them...Even soluution brought his bus to help them out but the engine of that one knock so Much that it is beyond repair

wat about Jerrisonjeff?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Juzec: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Did you make your millions by solely listening to music undecided

If no be music wey go change Wycombe full time result to home win.
I no download embarassed

Them no dey beat my selected teams.
Na draw up and down.
I must conquer this spirit of draw soup in my life by fire by force.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Juzec: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
vampire2020:
sometimes I always get embarrassed and angry at your annoying comments especially when it relates to money,can you just hear your self about the payout you made, you made a 50k withdrawal,now only you want to spend it, how does it sound to you,and you know people are here that don't have enough,so brother the best thing you would have done was to stake the whole 50k on aleast an odd of 10 and you have a potential winning of about 500k,at least the house can manage a. token from that,cauae I know you are rich man..

Na why I been dey miss you be this. From one mischievous comment to another cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Brother,
So na here you dey.

Village Council meeting is about to start.
Bring your seat along or else na stand you go stand throughout.

Lol That beautyfunke sent me to village with his NBA tips last night.. Worst still was That he has the gut to ask the group members for 3k for VIP subscription only for the members to tackle him.. Imagine the admin of a whatsapp group leaving the chat before other members can do so..That means Na one chance be,that na

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
sammyobi584:

Lol That beautyfunke sent me to village with his NBA tips last night.. Worst still was That he has the gut to ask the group members for 3k for VIP subscription only for the members to tackle him.. Imagine the admin of a whatsapp group leaving the chat before other members can do so..That means Na one chance be,that na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shollay20(m): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
Suregiver48:

I saw them in sambisa forest with sammyobi,percival and seedorfy.. they have been trying to repair their bus to enter the city for the past 6 months but alabi no gree them...Even soluution brought his bus to help them out but the engine of that one knock so Much that it is beyond repair

if visit this place a day and you don't laugh, that means you have to visit baba-alawo/Oracle for laughing testing.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vampire2020: 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
Juzec:
Na why I been dey miss you be this. From one mischievous comment to another cheesy
boss mi,ayam back o, please what's the way forward now, I heard you guys have been making another of money, right now I have about 50k on alabi grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
Brownhypo:
Make this international break do and finish ssef sad
like say u dey chop when international break no dey

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chikason68(m): 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
B90EWRZAAPETZ-241938
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Juzec: 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
vampire2020:
boss mi,ayam back o, please what's the way forward now, I heard you guys have been making another of money, right now I have about 50k on alabi grin
na them bosses Viking007 austino677 and goldenval, you go ask oo. Me na learner oo grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
sammyobi584:

Too many village housing agents on the loose.
Even if na fifty hectares of village land you want.
They are always ready to oblige you.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
alexistaiwo:
What you guys don't know is that if we can come together as one.
There's nothing we can't achieve.

As much as I hate to admit,
I need you some talented people remixing skills too almost as much as you need my forecast skills...

I forecasted this game (initially 20 games long before remixing it to 12 games, 19 entered 1 red) B930EWRQTCZACR-1914510 this afternoon quite sure that there is only one Judas in the forecast , I wanted to throw it in the thread maybe someone can remix it and we can all win.

Then I changed my mind and remixed it myself (not my strong point) because of the dimwits here always ready to badmouth anything.
Now I didn't win and some of you didn't win too.
We all lost this opportunity.
Please create a telegram group for those ready to play ur games and will appreciate you. You are trying your best but some are still not happy. Creating the telegram group shouldn't stop you from posting here.
I suggested telegram, seems its better when it
comes to groupings.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Did you make your millions by solely listening to music undecided

If no be music wey go change Wycombe full time result to home win.
I no download embarassed

Them no dey beat my selected teams.
Na draw up and down.
I must conquer this spirit of draw soup in my life by fire by force.
it will help you relax your mind... no do pass yourself my brother

one hit for today went well

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kizyte(m): 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
Another peanut
B914EWWCQZAWSR-1314322

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shollay20:

if visit this place a day and you don't laugh, that means you have to visit baba-alawo/Oracle for laughing testing.

Shollay Baba!

Where you dey now? Village or City? Or you still dey road? cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
brogxy:

Please create a telegram group for those are ready to play ur games and will appreciate you. You are trying your best but some are still not happy. Creating the telegram group shouldn't stop you from posting here.
I suggested telegram, seems its better went it come to groupings.

My wound never heal from wetin my body receive the last time I created rollover group on whatsapp.
Biko
I no do.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
untapped current wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
austino677:
it will help you relax your mind... no do pass yourself my brother

one hit for today went well

Sha continue dey stake with 1xbet.
No come Bet9ja Abeg before person go win, they go come talk say make we forward account number to austino677 say he don chop all money meant for winnings.

Me sef dey come city very soon.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AlvaroMorata(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
B922EWRAZWCACC-4709251

thinking of cashing out.. sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Blesser28(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Juzec:
Boss I always dey loyal oo
guys i need someone to help and fund ma 1xbet acct gonna pay by card or deposit
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Sha continue dey stake with 1xbet.
No come Bet9ja Abeg before person go win, they go come talk say make we forward account number to austino677 say he don chop all money meant for winnings.

Me sef dey come city very soon.
i only stake on Bet9ja when i see bonus.. I'll fund 500 naira once every 5 months.. looking for current cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
alexistaiwo:

My wound never heal from wetin my body receive the last time I created rollover group on whatsapp.
Biko
I no do.
Why Do you care about what they will say?
Your opening comment was that you wanted to help people. So why not open a group that only interested persons will connect.
AS LONG AS YOU DONT COLLECT MONEY AT THE LONG RUN, you will still do the same thing you want to do here.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shollay20(m): 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
I still dey city dey observe how d things is going on...HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
austino677:
i only stake on Bet9ja when i see bonus.. I'll fund 500 naira once every 5 months.. looking for current cry
Thank God.

I don dey fear say how bet9ja go fit pay my April winnings because by God's grace na my month to win big.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oludoyin99(m): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=daddio post=66123393]B950EWRAQRZAWP-3949731

SOMEONE UPLOADED THIS HERE TODAY 80+ ODDS BUT WHEN I CHECKED ALL IT REMAINS IS ABOUT 30 ODDS AND I ADDED SOME MORE TO MY TASTE.

SHOULD I CASH OUT OR I SHOULD LEAVE IT?

[/quote
I'm the one boss, I like your picks. how about we collabo for tomorrow??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
Chefpiiko:
like say u dey chop when international break no dey

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oludoyin99(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
daddio:
B950EWRAQRZAWP-3949731

SOMEONE UPLOADED THIS HERE TODAY 80+ ODDS BUT WHEN I CHECKED ALL IT REMAINS IS ABOUT 30 ODDS AND I ADDED SOME MORE TO MY TASTE.

SHOULD I CASH OUT OR I SHOULD LEAVE IT?

I'm the one boss, I like your picks. how about we collabo for tomorrow??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
B910EWRQRSZESP-4307529 hmm bet9ja sef Today weh i no stake better Money e enter
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daddio(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hunry:

dammit,stupid saarbrucken.
and I initially wanted to pick opava straight win.
beta days ahead

TO BE SINCERE, I COULDN'T SEARCH FOR ANY OF THE GAME COS I WAS BUSY.

BUT I HAVE TO THANK YOU.

ONLY THE TENNIS I PLAYED ON 1XBET CAME THROUGH THOUGH

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)