Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4885408 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 25, 2018
Almere City - FC Emmen
DNB away
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 7:20am On Mar 25, 2018
Merrybet don cast finally. After paying Fergueson #300 000 they couldn't stand the blow.Now its time to pack up.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 7:23am On Mar 25, 2018
This week go sweet sha. I don package 20 odds.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 7:38am On Mar 25, 2018
Fxwarrior:
This week go sweet sha. I don package 20 odds.

Me don package 136odds grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by janeysdelyt(f): 7:39am On Mar 25, 2018
Please I need sure codes.who can help plot
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 7:48am On Mar 25, 2018
NLbully:

Me don package 136odds grin

Hehehe. U sure say Alabi never package for you.

136 odds is too much not to risk casting. My games no go pass 8 games.
Your own fit be 20 games,abeg edit am o cos we must chop this week. grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by janeysdelyt(f): 7:50am On Mar 25, 2018
Please can you share your code
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 25, 2018
alexistaiwo:

All of them dey make person head to the same destination......

Village grin
brogxy:

Why Do you care about what they will say?
Your opening comment was that you wanted to help people. So why not open a group that only interested persons will connect.
AS LONG AS YOU DONT COLLECT MONEY AT THE LONG RUN, you will still do the same thing you want to do here.

alexistaiwo:
What you guys don't know is that if we can come together as one.
There's nothing we can't achieve.

As much as I hate to admit,
I need you some talented people remixing skills too almost as much as you need my forecast skills...

I forecasted this game (initially 20 games long before remixing it to 12 games, 19 entered 1 red) B930EWRQTCZACR-1914510 this afternoon quite sure that there is only one Judas in the forecast , I wanted to throw it in the thread maybe someone can remix it and we can all win.

Then I changed my mind and remixed it myself (not my strong point) because of the dimwits here always ready to badmouth anything.
Now I didn't win and some of you didn't win too.
We all lost this opportunity.
Please create a telegram group for those ready to play ur games and will appreciate you. You are trying your best but some are still not happy. Creating the telegram group shouldn't stop you from posting here.
I suggested telegram, seems its better when it
comes to groupings.

brogxy:

I know of someone whose username starts with "WEALTH" doing what I suggested and he is going great.

I say this again On behalf of those that are interested in maybe 2odds daily. Do consider us.
I have seen your abilities, seems so good

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 7:52am On Mar 25, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Hehehe. U sure say Alabi never package for you.

136 odds is too much not to risk casting. My games no go pass 8 games.
Your own fit be 20 games,abeg edit am o cos we must chop this week. grin

Me na only 100# I dey put now

I cannur comman kill myself

Now 114odds 1 game was played yesterday

6SVDYF3

13k should be ok for you now

The strategy is to be cashing out and rebeting
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 7:53am On Mar 25, 2018
janeysdelyt:
Please can you share your code

Mine??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 7:56am On Mar 25, 2018
Lubumbashi:
Merrybet has removed the 1x2 market in many soccer matches slated for 2day and this new week. Who knows why? Is Merrybet closing shop or were they hit badly this outgoing week?

obviously it is from their odds provider.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DorianD(m): 8:04am On Mar 25, 2018
join the mini odds train...B924EWRZTTQPSP-3934110 cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 8:07am On Mar 25, 2018
NLbully:

Me na only 100# I dey put now

I cannur comman kill myself

Now 114odds 1 game was played yesterday

6SVDYF3

13k should be ok for you now

The strategy is to be cashing out and rebeting

Goodluck if it actually works for you like that.
I play once a week. I have scouted all over the world for 90percent accuracy. Home wins throughout #500 to get #10k plus and 8 games.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 8:09am On Mar 25, 2018
HemmanuelRichy:
Please sirs if you know any corner market on NAIRABET except these leagues listed below please quote me and list any league(s) where Corner market is available. Thanks

England (Premier League)
France (League 1)
Spain (LA Liga)
Italy (Serie A)
Germany (Bundesliga)
Russia (Premier League)
USA(MLS)
thats all bro

Except you wait till for worldcup
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 8:10am On Mar 25, 2018
puskin:
Urgent:

Please, who has Neteller here for sale??

I have NETELLER for sale..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 25, 2018
brogxy:

Please create a telegram group for those ready to play ur games and will appreciate you. You are trying your best but some are still not happy. Creating the telegram group shouldn't stop you from posting here.
I suggested telegram, seems its better when it
comes to groupings.

I say this again On behalf of those that are interested in maybe 2odds daily. Do consider us.
I have seen your abilities, seems so good
Okay make I confess.

Already had my hands full.
My daily Work itself.
Forecasting for Facebook peeps (different agreements with different people) .
Keeping up with happenings on this thread (I can't miss that for anything).
WhatsApp peeps that will always want me to modify some tickets for them too are there.

You too can create a WhatsApp group (I am not on telegram) and add interested people there.
I will join same as everyone as a guest.
That way you will be the one in charge of the running and maintaining decorum in the group.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lubumbashi: 8:16am On Mar 25, 2018
einsteine:

obviously it is from their odds provider.
Do you know when it would be rectified?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shakushaku1(m): 8:16am On Mar 25, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Okay make I confess.

Already had my hands full.
My daily Work itself.
Forecasting for Facebook peeps (different agreements with different people) .
Keeping up with happenings on this thread (I can't miss that for anything).
WhatsApp peeps that will always want me to modify some tickets for them too are there.

You too can create a WhatsApp group (I am not on telegram) and add interested people there.
I will join same as everyone as a guest.
That way you will be the one in charge of the running and maintaining decorum in the group.

brogxy

U heard aiidy bro, pls mention me when u about to create that group, infact I just sent u a pm

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ifeelgood: 8:18am On Mar 25, 2018
Please advice and play
6SVGX5T
Good morning pals!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 8:18am On Mar 25, 2018
Lubumbashi:

I don't work for them. But I think it would be rectified before afternoon, unless it is deliberate.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lubumbashi: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2018
Fxwarrior:
Merrybet don cast finally. After paying Fergueson #300 000 they couldn't stand the blow.Now its time to pack up.
This is very unlike Merrybet. I have been using them for years and what I am seeing in their site today is unbelievable and so annoying. If merrybet want to fold up, they should have the courtesy of informing their customers so that we can switch over to better bookies.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lubumbashi: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2018
einsteine:

I don't work for them. But I think it would be rectified before afternoon, unless it is deliberate.
ok, thanks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2018
Lubumbashi:

It is on all betting platforms even bet9ja.

Most games have been withdrawn.

Maybe people are staking heavily on a fixed set of teams somewhere in the world.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 25, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

That's a gay dude. I know one when I see one
I dey tear ya papa yansh na. Mumu
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Adulphus(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2018
Don't know I did to the mod.. Banned for Days now.

Why is 1game 1games cutting my ticket since we enter the month of march.

Yesterday the same, Day b4 same and so on cry

OYA RUSH GO PLAY

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lubumbashi: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2018
alexistaiwo:

It is on all betting platforms even bet9ja.

Most games have been withdrawn.

Maybe people are staking heavily on a fixed set of teams somewhere in the world.
This is so unfair. Even many of next weekend euro league matches are affected. How do they know that such stakes would even green? Didn't the whole world stake on chelsea to win at crystal palace or Juventus to beat SPAL? What sort of excuse is that? These bookies are fucking us here and getting away with it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Adulphus(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2018
BMC

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ShugaFly(m): 8:40am On Mar 25, 2018
Adulphus:

OYA RUSH GO PLAY

what's the booking code Bro....
betnaija don clear odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Adulphus(m): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2018
ShugaFly:

what's the booking code Bro....
betnaija don clear odds

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2018
Lubumbashi:
This is so unfair. Even many of next weekend euro league matches are affected. How do they know that such stakes would even green? Didn't the whole world stake on chelsea to win at crystal palace or Juventus to beat SPAL? What sort of excuse is that? These bookies are fucking us here and getting away with it.

To be fair, it ain't their fault.
The bets probably triggered something in their system.

This football betting world is more complex than we think.
Some people only play like thrice a year, fix matches and win money that can fund a third world country annual budget via their proxies.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by puskin: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2018
goldenval:

I have NETELLER for sale..

How many do you have?
Kindly PM me your digits.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2018
Adulphus:

OYA RUSH GO PLAY

Oxford to beat Portsmouth at home

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).