Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Popular Comedian Mc Abbey Da Prof And His Wife Welcomes A New Born Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Comedian Mc Abbey Da Prof And His Wife Welcomes A New Born Baby Girl (567 Views)

Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex / MC Abbey And Wife Welcome Baby / Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Comedian Mc Abbey Da Prof And His Wife Welcomes A New Born Baby Girl by zion69(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2018
Popular Comedian Mc Abbey yesterday night welcomed a new born baby girl to his family.
I am happy for him, God gave him a new year gift and I believe this is just the beginning

He Said.

"Join me to praise God ooo he is faithful. Finally my daughter arrived to crown my year with joy and start a new year with favour and good news. Praise God mother and baby are FINE."

Congratulations to him.

Cc lalasticlala

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/new-year-blessing-popular-comedian-mc-abbey-da-prof-and-his-wife-welcomes-a-new-born-baby-girl/

Re: Popular Comedian Mc Abbey Da Prof And His Wife Welcomes A New Born Baby Girl by zion69(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2018
God gave them a new year gift
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Popular Comedian Mc Abbey Da Prof And His Wife Welcomes A New Born Baby Girl by KushyKush: 9:50am On Jan 01, 2018
I want my first child to be a girl!

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of How Kemen Was Thrown Out Of Big Brother Naija House / Throwback Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Iyanya With His Ex Girlfriend At Sporadic / Toke Makinwa Not Ready For Marriage Again [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.