Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex (16122 Views)

MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle / MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Gets A Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by OnlineStreet: 7:41am On Mar 18
Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex Properties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pRaI1WraUI?si=z8SH2hGpVPexs-qH

One of the leading property companies in Abuja, Company Moorex Group has signed a renowned entertainer, Osazee Samuel Aikhionbare better known by his stage name as "MC Papi" as its brand ambassador.

The signing was recently concluded at the company's corporate head office in Abuja, the nation's capital amidst high expectations.

Mc Papi in response expressed gratitude to the company for choosing him as its brand ambassador, saying he would deploy his contact in giving the company the needed visibility to attract goodwill and patronage.

The entertainer who has been a brand ambassador for several other firms in the past pledged that he would justify the confidence of the company in him.

He has over a decade in the entertainment industry made high profile appearances and put up excellent performances.

As a veteran MC and comedian who has been also involved in production of some successful skits, MC Papi boasts of skills to retain the interest of guests during events, getting them relaxed and comfortable while shows last.

He has organized ticket sold-out events, owing to his creativity, packaging and popularity in the showbiz industry.

The deal signing was witnessed by MC Papi's brand manager and others.

Moorex Properties in welcoming the entertainer into its filed posted on Instagram, "We welcome our new Brand Ambassador @mcpapicomedian (AKA Malam Shuaibu) to the @moorexgroup family.

"We have known him for sometime now and believe that this collaboration will bring great impact to the Moorex properties @moorexprojects brand.

"@mcpapicomedian is a lifestyle comedian and one of Abuja's finest Master of Ceremony who has distinguished himself overtime as a consistent and value oriented personality."

The company said it is distinctively designed to offer security, luxury and comfort estates with features to ensure that customers get the best value for their investment, to give them a dream home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mKAvuG0eaY?si=la6-l338gBDv-UjB
https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria/national/popular-lifestyle-comedian-mc-papi-bags-multi-million-naira-endorsement-deal-with-moorex-properties

Sponsored Post

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by OnlineStreet: 7:41am On Mar 18
More

3 Likes

Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by OnlineStreet: 2:45pm On Mar 18
Kudos
Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by Jennyclay(f): 10:37pm On Mar 18
Congratulations!

Biko, He should come and put me in/on his budget.

Who doesn’t like better thing

1 Like

Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by AmakaTips2: 10:38pm On Mar 18
Your shoe shall shine soon 😁

3 Likes

Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by Bigsavior: 10:39pm On Mar 18
I don’t know him but we’ll. Congrats to you

12 Likes

Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by Negroid001(m): 10:39pm On Mar 18
How did this get to the front page?
I don't know this dude.

10 Likes

Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by StraightGaay: 10:39pm On Mar 18
Who is he
Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by Adamux: 10:40pm On Mar 18
Negroid001:
I don't know this dude.
It's a sponsored post.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by Negroid001(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18
Adamux:

It's a sponsored post.

Oooh

1 Like

Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by toprealman: 10:50pm On Mar 18
Adamux:

It's a sponsored post.
For visa application. Coded format….sshhhh!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by lexy2014: 10:52pm On Mar 18
OnlineStreet:

https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria/national/popular-lifestyle-comedian-mc-papi-bags-multi-million-naira-endorsement-deal-with-moorex-properties

Sponsored Post

how much is the multimillion naira deal that makes it multimillion naira?

na this one go make the company property sell?

2 Likes

Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by Alexiiydon: 10:58pm On Mar 18
Jennyclay:
Congratulations!

because you can’t work or too lazy to work ....I knew nothing good can come out of you smello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by seandurse(m): 11:01pm On Mar 18
Congratulations
Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by mastermaestro(m): 11:07pm On Mar 18
Negroid001:
I don't know this dude.

With the right fee, you too can have your promo on fp. grin

4 Likes

Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by Negroid001(m): 11:08pm On Mar 18
mastermaestro:

Mad oo. Not bad.

5 Likes

Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by smokinloud(m): 11:18pm On Mar 18
mastermaestro:

How much

1 Like

Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by Celestobena: 11:18pm On Mar 18
Okay

Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by 3kay945(m): 11:19pm On Mar 18
f28481632:

Oya track my phone now !
Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by blowjohn(m): 11:28pm On Mar 18
'Lifestyle comedian'

What does that even mean?
Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by Emmy000seun(m): 12:53am On Mar 19
Lol..😂😜... remember he is a Nigerian man you always talk bad about them ooo, so he should remember you in his budget bah 😜!! Kwantinue o ye hypocrite...
Jennyclay:
Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by YemyTemmy: 3:34am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:
Congratulations!

Feminist no need man money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by anonym0us: 4:31am On Mar 19
Alex hand work
Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by kennyz247(m): 5:00am On Mar 19
Congratulations to hm,ours will surely come soon God's willing..
Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by DirtyAfonjas: 5:38am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:
Congratulations!

ARR YOU READY TO SUBMIT

1 Like

Re: Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex by Oromoni619: 5:50am On Mar 19
That money deals
Bring deals, I get praying mother, oil dey my head

Lol

For cheap and easy access on showmax, you can chat me up

The 1200 package as being subsidized , it is now 600, try me, no scam here, if you try me n it didn't work out you can easily come back here to tanish my image

Just a try, will convince you

Always ready

(1) (2) (Reply)

What State Is Wizkid From? / Omoni Oboli Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Photo / Kate Henshaw: "Nigerians Derive Pleasure In Seeing People Suffer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.