Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? (21239 Views)

Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria / How To Enable Split Screen Function On Your Android Phone / How Does Whatsapp Make Their Money Without Adverts? See.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Jerry2i(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2018
femi4:
Why not find out yourself
don't try thus at home o. Lol
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by mandmis007(m): 9:36am On Jan 02, 2018
I use BB leap and WhatsApp works perfectly well.
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2018
femi4:
you are using android WhatsApp not the one meant for bb

so what is the solution to this sir?
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by femi4: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2018
Drabeey:

so what is the solution to this sir?
Download whatsfixer and run it alongside WhatsApp
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by kenny160: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Mine is working fine ooo even till this morning too, does this mean we have a connection cheesy? If it does, then let's work to develop it immediately grin grin
lol funny uu
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by dam007(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2018
olamil34:
Remember when use it to be the it phone
na English be dis? cry
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by dam007(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2018
olamil34:
Remember when use it to be the it phone
na English be dis? cry
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by erumena(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2018
I switched from BB to iPhone but still kept my Q5.

Though I uninstalled the WhatsApp for BB10 on it and did some tweaking before installing Whatsapp for Android on it and it's working perfectly including updating as well.

If I have the time, l'll post the procedure on this platform.

It includes installing Google play store on your BB10 device.
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by wickedworld: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2018
oluwaseunamos33:
My bold 5 BlackBerry is still working oooo

Same here O, even though I still received thread message when I open whatsapp. But is jan 2nd today not 31st dec 2017
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Hemanwel(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2018
Hello house, please how can I change my blackberry ID on my Z10?
Help me pls!
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by ireneony(f): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2018
Who still uses BlackBerry grin
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by jeyselassie(m): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2018
Abeg I want to sell my q10 any buyer?
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by depeminishi(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2018
Yap... It still works perfectly
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by pode(m): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2018
ireneony:
Who still uses BlackBerry grin
why are you laughing or do you think is everybody that as the money to buy android phone at this time of the year
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by iamDjSkukie(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2018
austinereds:
our BlackBerry10 is still functioning well with whatsapp messages flowing in.
same here bruh.... grin
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by FluffySucre(f): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2018
Yea, still works... I use a Z30
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by FluffySucre(f): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2018
dam007:
na English be dis? cry

grin
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2018
femi4:
Download whatsfixer and run it alongside WhatsApp

I don't know why it's not opening after I've downloaded it.

it's actually crashing maybe 30 second after I try opening it and it's showing a dark blank page
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by ddjay: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2018
maiquel:

Are you normal?
Who is coming together to pray and for what? undecided
4 blackberry loosing whatsapp, u guys should come together and pray 4 access
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 02, 2018
erumena:
I switched from BB to iPhone but still kept my Q5.

Though I uninstalled the WhatsApp for BB10 on it and did some tweaking before installing Whatsapp for Android on it and it's working perfectly including updating as well.

If I have the time, l'll post the procedure on this platform.

It includes installing Google play store on your BB10 device.

pls help, I use a Q5 too
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by vicfajeze: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2018
I need whatsapp for my nokia n97?
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by greggng: 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
I ve threatened to sue them for brifge of fundamental human right I guess that's why they allowed status quo.
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by lorenzolotua: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
femi4:
uninstall it and try to install it again

Wicked man Lol, If he does dat it's bye bye 2 WhatsApp
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by holujay1: 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
Yes on my Z10 but it told me yesterday dat WhatsApp no longer support my device but I'm still receiving messages and sending messages
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by erumena(m): 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
Drabeey:

pls help, I use a Q5 too

send ur email and I'll send you the procedure and the apk files you need, but you'll have to be patient till later in the evening. Hope your Q5 firmware is updated?
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by gentleiris(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
erumena:

send ur email and I'll send you the procedure and the apk files you need, but you'll have to be patient till later in the evening. Hope your Q5 firmware is updated?

Can I be a part of this? clementadeokun@yahoo.com.......Thanks
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by simplemach(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
emeraldlife:

Just download whatsfixer from blackberry app world.

Insert a memory card into ur phone.

Close whatsapp.

Open Whatsfixer

Navigate left

Click on run script and wait a sec

And it's done.

All the features are available for u and u can forget the normal blackberry whatsapp
Thanks, let me try
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2018
erumena:

I think is is..... I just bought it

my email is abeeylee001@gmail.com
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by oskaroni(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
erumena:

my mail onioscar96@yahoo.com
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by henry007(m): 1:53am On Jan 04, 2018
Now would be a good time to email your chat to yourself for reference and install whatsapp apk i.e if you're not already on the apk.
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Lightandfresh: 6:20am On Jan 15, 2018
It has stopped working on BB10, it stopped working this morning. When you open a chat it says "You can't send messages to this chat because WhatsApp no longer supports this phone.

I've always believed the 2 weeks of grace WhatsApp will give. Now it's the end lopin cinema!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get Your Phone Softwares Here / Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years / Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.