Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 13). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 13). (241 Views)

I Hate My Dreams Part 2 / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 14). / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 9) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 13). by Revadebola: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2018
DO YOU FORGET YOUR DREAMS? (PART 13)
Continued From Yesterday.

11. The greatest tragedy:
The ability to hear the voice of God giving you counsel, direction and instructions is the greatest secret
to breakthroughs, deliverance, miracles, victory and success in every area of your life.
When you cannot hear God's voice, it is a great tragedy.
King Saul was about to face the Philistines in a serious war. He needed God's direction about the war, but because he had blackslidden from God's path, he had disobeyed God, the Lord didn't speak to him again.
1 Samuel 28:6 says "And when Saul enquired of the Lord , the Lord answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets".
Always seek God's counsel in every area of your life.
Proverbs 3:-5-6 say, "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths".
God wants to direct your steps and once He is the One directing you, your success is guaranteed.
God is interested in speaking to you. He has many ways He speaks to us. Dreams are one of the mediums God speaks to us with. There are people that say they never dream at all and God never speaks to them by any other medium.
Each time you want to sleep, specifically pray that God will speak to you in your dreams.
The ability to dream is part of the manifestation of the Holy Spirit and once you are a born again child of God, filled with the Holy Spirit, you should covet and pray for the grace of God upon you to have good dreams.
Read Joel 2:28.
I pray for you, henceforth, may your sleep be sweet and your dreams be a medium of God speaking to you.
May Proverbs 3:24 be your portion, "When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie
down, and thy sleep shall be sweet".

Prayer Points:
1. Father open my spiritual ears to be hearing Your voice clearly.
2. Holy Spirit speak to me from now.
3. In Jesus Name, I rebuke every spirit of spiritual deafness from my life.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.
CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR
DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 24) / Will You Make Heaven? / Mind Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.