Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian (86228 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / 2,000 Hired To Protest Against Service Chiefs On Monday — Presidency / Hoodlums Hired To Assassinate Chris Ngige, Arrested In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by Fynestboi: 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nawa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by Enemyofpeace: 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Buhari no wan make we do RIP to his only begotten son grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by Onechancearmy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Haha this is so funny grin grin grin

I promised myself that I would try to minimise my savage treatment of Dullarpo in this New Year but I now see the need to break this resolution.

So when it comes to saving his Son's life, The Dullar.dinho suddenly forgot to flood the medical team with his gworo chewing Ab.oki brethren.

Imagine, just one abo.ki out of the 4 doctors. That one was probably put there just for appearance sake.

Were it to have been the appointment of service chiefs our dear lover of ghost workers would have made it an all cowbrain affair.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by Achor1111(m): 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by Chukwuka16: 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nonsense. I thought he would have brought in more Shehu's and Adbulkareem's. When it comes to personal projects, the selection criteria is merit but for national projects mediocrity and "corpsocracy" (apologies to FFK) rule the day.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
kettykings:

why should God punish all buhari enemies , is God an APC member what of all those whom buhari hated for not voting , the coppers that were killed after 2011 elections , all the unarmed protesters shot dead by the military and police . if only God were an APC member

You sef get time to answer that mor0n..
Everyone knows him here already that he's a big fool and a complete nuisance. He's one of the BMC eediots sucking Buhari's balls...

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
The rich do cry!. Money can't buy life.
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by chidiebere2020(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
ManirBK:
GOOD ONE
that picture is really annoying and is not by force to like bubu
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
ManirBK:
GOOD ONE

Oh Yes! The same way God will punish you, your father and all BMC eediots sucking Buhari's balls and dick..
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by Enemyofpeace: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Kbdon:
Prof bb shehu from Usman danfodio University sokoto, am really proud of my school, that man is damn good
was he the one that treated you,that time you had cancer of the brain?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by thunderbabs: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nigerians, am sure you can understand what the government has been doing to you. I dnt nid to elaborate.
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
chidiebere2020:
that picture is really annoying and is not by force to like bubu

The boi na one big fool who just got a cheap fairly used Android phone so he thinks he has arrived and wants to shine by force
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by Oluwatosin555(m): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
Man is too expensive to manage Man
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by joepentwo(m): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nice one!
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
frankyychiji:
Tough luck. Remember his blood allegedly mixed with his brains, the best bet for him is a vegetative state.

On the other hand, he will be a candidate for next year's paralympics.

Poor boy suffering the sins of his evil father!

angry black chick! I sight u
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by humbleboyy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
Quota system ain't applicable here grin

Get well soon Yusuf.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by mployer(m): 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
They should fly him abroad. Person life pass politics.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by Exponental(m): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
Shouldn't he have done same when he went to London to waste our money.
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by eyinjuege: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
BB Shehu...
Correct neurosurgeon
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by nell2: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
tempest01:
Nothing is wrong with the lad...All this are sentiments to gardner pity.
u are wise

1 Like

Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by frankyychiji(f): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Eaa247:

angry black chick! I sight u
Hey my limpy buddy! Wotsup?
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by lazygal: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
nnenna311:
Hope the other man who was with him is getting the same treatment?

Let's hope so becasue Yusuf is the one that caused the. Accident ..I also hope ita not our money they are using ..tax should not cover for such accident caused by sheer negligence,disobedience to law which has banned bike riding ,threat to human lives and of course a strong search for class belongih

Much as I trully wish that boy speedy recovery but this should court against the father come 2019
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by fuckpro: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

No I won't.
The man had the opportunity to avoid this national embarrassment. He appropriated 3billion for the State House Clinic.
Where is the money ?
...are you so innocent that is just for media announcement its the president money to the last dime
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by obaataaokpaewu: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
The doctors, have they ever lost patients under their care to death? If yes, no amount of "citation" will save the boy if it's his time to go

1 Like

Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by goaldynboy: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
tempest01:
Nothing is wrong with the lad...All this are sentiments to gardner pity.

Truth! The guy is somewhere devouring tuwo and kunu and people are here talking about him! wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by femeritus: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
Did anybody notice the number of people viewing this topic.
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by lazygal: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
julius976:
Hmmmmm!!
The only reason Buhari didn't take his abroad for treatment was because it wud cause debate in Nigeria.
Despite the fact we have qualify doctors, Buhari for one corner mind go wan transfer him pikin abroad for medication, cos he go dey tink .

They attempted but were warned against it by doctors ..the first family is thinking of what moving the boy ourltside will cause to them ...the accident was casuex by negligence of the boy ..
Who will pay ? Them abi?because we took the bill of the president don't mean we will gladly take the bill of his son
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
frankyychiji:
Hey my limpy buddy! Wotsup?
jiggy is all he can say! wad up babe?
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
Kbdon:
Prof bb shehu from Usman danfodio University sokoto, am really proud of my school, that man is damn good
Is e a doctor just curious?
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by goaldynboy: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Onechancearmy:
Haha this is so funny grin grin grin

I promised myself that I would try to minimise my savage treatment of Dullarpo in this New Year but I now see the need to break this resolution.

So when it comes to saving his Son's life, The President Buhari suddenly forgot to flood the medical team with his gworo chewing Ab.oki brethren.

Imagine, just one abo.ki out of the 4 doctors. That one was probably put there just for appearance sake.

Were it to have been the appointment of service chiefs our dear lover of ghost workers would have made it an all cowbrain affair.

grin grin grin So merit is in his dictionary?

When it comes to political posts, Buhari will put his cousins, his nephews, his in-laws and even his dead relations!

But when it comes to saving his son's life (as in this case) he will look for white doctors or the most competent Nigerian doctors even if he is an Ipob or 'infidel'!
grin

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by Drkelvin1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
If he like make him import doctors.. If Yusuf wan die he go still die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director / Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.